• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

enigmatic man, who is he?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
the brown one cloaked was Ansme remember? On Destiny Islands in the beging when he said that whole speech "One who knows nothing can undrstand nothing" He was wearing a brown cloak instead of black. TADA! Ansem

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
The Enigmatic Man is the Unknown you see in Hollow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. He doesn't wear a brown cloak, he wears a black cloak, just like the other Unknowns. The person in the brown cloak at the Destiny Islands is Ansem. Ansem is not the Enigmatic Man.

KeybladeShadow88

he isn't ansem, ansem, because at that point in the game, he already has riku as host and wouldn't be able to warp between dimensions like he does, that and, have any of you guys seen ansem with sabers made of light? I know I haven't, also, he said " you look just like him" so he was oviously refuring to BHK, another good guy, why would he tell sora he has more help to beat him? and besides that he says that he is a mear shell, so he might be ansem, but not ansem... did i confuse you, no.. good then, cause I was oviously talking about Diz, it could very well be diz, because the makers of the game probably at the time didn't know what they wanted him to look like

Evil_Sephiroth

thats ansem if u start up the game and u get there the voice is ansem not to mention that at the end of the game he says the same thing before the storm

D

Dark Heart

QUOTE=danielmorete]Maybe it's mickey. he wears a cloak[/QUOTE]
he's not that tall

D

Dark Heart

the Enigmatic Man is probably DiZ (possibly Ansem's shell). as KeybladeShadow88 said that the makers might not know how they wanted to make him. It's pretty obvious that it is him, but if it isn't, then we have NO idea who he is right now. Another thing, if he IS DiZ, why would he attack Sora, and help Riku? These really are things u have to think about.:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back