• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Soldier Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Twin_Phoenix X

hi will sum1 plz post a vid of them fighting and defeating the ES and what is the item u get when u beat him? thnks

Number XIV

(Ding, ding, ding!) This is a friendly servic announcement from everyone's buddy, Number XIV. Don't forget, the search button is your friend! That is all. (Click)

SHadyLAdy_70

Website
shadylady-70.deviantart.com
Actually you don't have to go so far to easily find the vid. I found a link in another thread, that's where I saw the vid. the link redirects you to youtube where you can see the vid of the ES. Here's a link :YouTube - KH2FM+ Knight (ES) Defeated *CRITICAL MODE* that one shows what you get after you win, although I'm not sure what it says. Here's another vid that shows most of the progress on defeating the ES: YouTube - KH2FM+ Knight/ES 2 (Got him to 1 HP) (Camera)*CRITICAL MODE*

I found the link in this thread:http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/79895-knight-defeated-aftermath-video.html

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
...There are lots of threads just in this forum with the video...one of them (on the KH2FM+ subforum) is called "Knight Defeated - Aftermath" and has...oh, 18 pages. It's probably on page 2 or 3.

And #XIV is right: the search function is your friend. Don't ignore him.

EDIT: Topic could stand to be locked, if a mod feels like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back