• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Environmental Interactivity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

Did anyone of you guys noticed how the map design was ,compaired to KH1, very bad,
Ill mention why.

- No climbing actions , unlike KH1 you cant climb , vines, poles, ropes.
- Treasure chest were hardly hidden and also easy accesable, to easy, in KH1 I would have to return to multiple worlds to use Highjump to get new chests
- No swimming, in the hades world you go underwater, atleast its what its supposed to look like, but ur just walking like normal, and you could never enter water anywhere.
- Maps in KH1 were layered upon each other, giving jumping and climbing abilitys alot of chance, compair the agrabah from KH1 and 2 with each other, the map in KH1 was way more fun, with chest high above ground.
the maps in kh2 were just way more linear, did they hire a new team or something?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
yeah i thought it was a little dissapointing on that part. the chests weren't really hidden they were just there right in front of you. there is climbing but its not necessary to do at all.

i don't think they hired a new team im not sure though.

ffkh

well.
..................i never really noticed the swimming deal
frankly i didn't notice anything i just enjoyed the game without thinking of the maps

agentscamp5

um actually i read in GameInformer that KH2 is supposed to be like that. They got rid of platforming so uyou could concentrate more on the "glorious frayand the ...moves you can make within it!" I like it personally, i hated trying to find all those chests.

DarkOblivion

hmmm if that was their goal, 'to get rid of platforming' it was a bad choice, for me it made the game realy less fun

skilled keyblada

What you mentioned doesn't really change the game for me. And as for there being water in the underworld, I'm quite sure that's just fog that you fall through as a trap-like thing.

LIAR LIAR

The battle/fighting updates made up for it...

Damn but about having the treasures not hard to find... I was looking for the one Orchiiashf(sp -___-)+ in The World That Never Was or w/e it's called for like, 2 months I think. I was all like, "WTF I HAVE ALL THEM. THERES THE EMPTY BOX RIGHT THERE." and then it was on that little ledge thing... I was like (.___.) geee...

DarkOblivion

yeah that was the one chest I couldnt find, it was on a ledge on the brick of dispair, yea that was a hard one

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I don't think this should be in the spoiler forum (maybe I'm wrong)

Might as well put my 2 cents in when they got rid of some these things like Side Quests finding Chests and, just anything they made this game go from one genre to the other.
KH1 was an Action RPG/Adventure Game I believe now KH2 is nothing but, Action Adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back