• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ephemera is the man in the orgnization coat ??!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaMMaRTAnK

I have been thinking what if Ephemera is the man who was wearing the organization coat ? what if he was the future version of Ephemera ? lets take this step by step :

we know that if you want to time travel and go to the past or to the future then you have to go where your older version is , just like how young xehanort brought back Ansem seekers of darkness and Xemnas . and we know that . we can't say for sure that this is young xehanort because we couldn't find at least one clue about him in X or Unchanied X .

What if Ephemera survived and was asleep somewhere in the realm of sleep or light , and Xehanort gave him half of him heart to turn him into half xehanort and send him to the past to change somthing ( just like we see in 2.8 trailer , when the unicorn union leader says to the viper union leader that some event happend but it's no where to be seen in the book ) .

you can say why would xehanort send Ephemera to the past ? well i have 2 kind of answers , one is that he want to know where the book is and kind have it OR so he can bring many light with him . and by light i mean the other keyblade wielders so he can use them for his big final plan . plus in the 2.8 trailer we can see in the scene where Ephemera is soo focused to know about the book from the Fox union leader , why would a normal keyblade wielder would want to know about it ?

I can't say this is 100% correct but I have the feeling of Ephemera that he is the man in orgnization coat .

Awards
...Ephemera being Coaty makes no sense whatsoever. The only two people that could likely be Coaty are the Sixth Apprentice and the Master of Masters.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
139571_original.png
... oh boi. I'd give this thought a chance. Even though the voices in the trailer sounded different, I wouldn't exclude the possibility of Ephemera being in some kind of connection like that to the Black Coats. What troubled me since the first time I saw Ephemera's design was the colour palette and parts of the clothing that I find way too close to Master Xehanort's... and there's the red scarf like Braig's, and the Dark Chirithy, and so I can't help but start thinking it's all connected somehow, even though Ephemera looks cute af

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I understand how you arrived at this conclusion based on the trailer alone, but this is actually not the case. I don't know if you're playing Chi/Unchained, but without spoiling anything, Ephemera is just teasing Ava in that scene and trying to make her feel better because she's troubled by the conflict between the Foretellers.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Big problem with the OP's theory: Xehanort cannot travel that far into the past, nor can he send anyone to that time period either.

Anyways, Ephemera was confronted by Coaty in the clock tower. I don't think that could have been himself.

@DGH; I wouldn't worry too much abut the color palette. Phem's outfit is just a variant of one of the Player Character's.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's a comparison of the outfit BlackOsprey mentioned!

007.png
BZ5ryVn.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
next update his eyes turn yellow

BA BUM BUUUUUUUUUM

appleboy82791

Awards
Big problem with the OP's theory: Xehanort cannot travel that far into the past, nor can he send anyone to that time period either.

Anyways, Ephemera was confronted by Coaty in the clock tower. I don't think that could have been himself

There might be an element of truth to the OP. A case could be made that Ephemera is another reincarnation of some sorts of the sixth apprentice/black coat guy/Xehanort. This kinda depends on if you buy into the Rebirth theory (which I do). And if black coat guy is in fact some time traveling version or incarnation of Ephemera, there's no reason he couldn't confront himself. Xehanort did EXACTLY that with himself. Not sure why you might think that someone wouldn't confront themself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back