• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

So is there a video of this yet? I would like to see it for myself.

αsiя

space coke
this also means that coded took around one year to end unless it happened at the end of the year and then it took a little bit of days like how COM was

it's pretty much confirmed by now that we're gonna play spikey hair boy again

T

The Spoiler

this also means that coded took around one year to end unless it happened at the end of the year and then it took a little bit of days like how COM was

Which one? xD

But yeah, it was confirmed since the KH2 ending. Of course we are! I never had a doubt in my mind. Did you think the series would end with Sora just like that?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Yes i think it's safe to assume that it took around a year and we are gonna play as Sora again and it looks like they 're appearances won't change cause Sora and co have the letter and didn't change(appearances-outfits etc).

αsiя

space coke
sora4sky said:
Yes i think it's safe to assume that it took around a year and we are gonna play as Sora again and it looks like they 're appearances won't change cause Sora and co have the letter and didn't change(appearances-outfits etc).

ugg it's going to have a KH2 feeling then
Nomura better give sora some new journey clothes or something

also does this mean that mickey always knew that sora was connected to everyone

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
so all i want to know...."DOES MICKEY KNOW WHAT CASTLE OBLIVION REALLY IS?"
or did he just figure thats where DATA Sora would meet Namine....since the first journal had KH1 journey and CO journey recorded in it....but CO journey got erased.

I don't think so. I don't think he even knew about LOD unless Yen Sid later told him. I think Aqua only knows what Castle Oblivion is

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
You know, I had a feeling that "them" was TAV. But then again, after BBS it was kinda obvious. :V

I assume Mickey had always known about Sora's connections.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
ugg it's going to have a KH2 feeling then
Nomura better give sora some new journey clothes or something

also does this mean that mickey always knew that sora was connected to everyone

Good question...

Yeah you're right, probably Nomura will think of something and if you think about it the simplest thing to do is to make Sora go see Mickey at the beginning of his journey, pick Donald and goofy and give him new clothes....

T

The Spoiler

Good question...

Yeah you're right, probably Nomura will think of something and if you think about it the simplest thing to do is to make Sora go see Mickey at the beginning of his journey, pick Donald and goofy and give him new clothes....
I know right? I hope Mickeys like, "Sora, your not going to wear those clothes for 2 years like last time. Its time you change your clothes you dirty bastard. Here, try these on!"

diogo14

I know right? I hope Mickeys like, "Sora, your not going to wear those clothes for 2 years like last time. Its time you change your clothes you dirty bastard. Here, try these on!"
I hope Sora goes to see Yen Sid at the beggining of the game and than he gives him some clothes that can transform into armor like TVA... that would be cool... but Yen Sid would have to give a good excuse to why he didn't give it to him in KH2...

The thing that makes me a little sad is that since KH1 we kinda had a preview of what or how the next game would look like... now we have nothing... I wonder how much time we'll have to wait until Nomura announces the next game... probably after BBS is released worldwide... it seems we'll have to wait for a long time...

WhinyAcademic

Awards
This should be fun...

Well, the game isn't AS dissapointing as I thought with the previous episode.

But I don't think Sora's going to go around bringing back all the fan favorite characters. Maybe the ones that're already "dead" will rest in peace or something similar.

I doubt that Sora'll bring them all back to life.

But what about AtW? I thought they said in the BbS secret ending that he was going to be saved as well...

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow. This is great.
Also I so knew that was to happen.
Can't wait to next KH game!!!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
coded 8 was liek so epic casue it fill in information from the secret ending of bbs so nomura was right they were specail connections but now were gonna have to wait 6 mons till our next big update

l33tm4n24

... I love how Mickey refers to TAV as "Those Guys". what a lazy asshole. he didn't even bother saying their names! lol

I am pumped now for what will come next. but looking back at how long it took projects like KH2 and BBS, I'll be like a softmoure in college before its f**king released!!!

anti-form137

OH MY GOD! That ending made me so happy! Now I have to resist reading the plot of BBS on KH Wiki. Ugh...must resist....growing weaker....must...shut off....compu.....

Anyway glad that coded finally showed a connection to BBS

FadedSunrise

... I love how Mickey refers to TAV as "Those Guys". what a lazy asshole. he didn't even bother saying their names! lol

I am pumped now for what will come next. but looking back at how long it took projects like KH2 and BBS, I'll be like a softmoure in college before its f**king released!!!

^I'm ALREADY a sophomore in college!%@!!! (the age is wrong on here)
I'll be EMPLOYED before this releases....

About this episode, I dunno what to think about having the nobodies back physically, and Xion. Axel->Lea I'll take it, but how are both Roxas and Ven supposed to be coming back? And all the others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back