• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Er... uh... hi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Javelin434

Awards
Hello there!

Stumbled onto this site after seeing some references to this place on some stuff on kh13.com. So I figured why not join this forum as well xD

I'm an avid roleplayer and have already established a character for the KH universe. The only thing I have to do for this website is import everything profile related from that site to this one. Let's see what this site has to offer!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Let's see what this site has to offer!
Well, I welcome you to our lovely website and forums. I hope you have a great time here role-playing and discussing all the latest Kingdom Hearts news and I look forward to seeing you around. :)

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Hello there!

Stumbled onto this site after seeing some references to this place on some stuff on kh13.com. So I figured why not join this forum as well xD

I'm an avid roleplayer and have already established a character for the KH universe. The only thing I have to do for this website is import everything profile related from that site to this one. Let's see what this site has to offer!

UBShFWF.gif

Welcome, User. Enjoy your squatting time here. Lemme know if you have any questions regarding the Roleplaying Section -'tis where I haunt.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome to KHInsider, Javelin!

*getting the spiel out of the way* Please check out our FAQ for general forum rules and etiquette, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me or my fellow rainbow-y cohorts!

If you like RPing, you'll definitely want to check out our Canon Roleplays which take place in the Kingdom Hearts universe, and don't be afraid to venture out into our other sections like Future of Kingdom Hearts where we discuss...the future of the series and miscellaneous stuff like TWEWY and have fun!

*spiel over*

What other things do you enjoy?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
So where can I place a character sheet for my dude for references? On the other site, it's on my profile, but here I can't seem to find a good place...

We don't have places to store Character Sheets (however I'm sure I could get Omnoms on this or Orion, because I know we had a KHI Wiki at one point or another); generally speaking, you find an RP (KH or otherwise), fill out the Character Template/Sheet the RP Manager (whoever posts the RP, usually), and wait for the RP Manager to add your Character to the list - from which point you can begin posting in the RP Thread (Be sure to read the RP's Rules and the actual RP Thread itself before posting!)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Welcome, Javelin. Feel free to stop by the Roleplaying Tavern to say 'hi' and ask any questions you may have about, for, or concerning the Roleplaying Section or its community. Or you could ask me.

So I hope you have a good time and enjoy your stay in the section.

We don't have places to store Character Sheets (however I'm sure I could get Omnoms on this or Orion, because I know we had a KHI Wiki at one point or another)

If there's enough support behind it, we could make a thread for said purpose.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you enjoy your time here. :3

Back