• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

eRAQUS keyblade and aquas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcasd1

i have a question when eraqus was "defeated" his keyblade still remained. i though whenever a keyblade wielder lose consiousness or was defeated there keyblade would disappear. then how come eraqus was still there? and when aqua was in the ROD and gave her keyblade to terra how come she couldn't just summon it back?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i have a question when eraqus was "defeated" his keyblade still remained. i though whenever a keyblade wielder lose consiousness or was defeated there keyblade would disappear. then how come eraqus was still there? and when aqua was in the ROD and gave her keyblade to terra how come she couldn't just summon it back?

Well...look at the Keyblade Graveyard...all those Keyblades are of "dead" Keyblade Masters

Dcasd1

Well...look at the Keyblade Graveyard...all those Keyblades are of "dead" Keyblade Masters

true but like in kh1 when sora lost his heart his keyblade disappeared, same for terra-nort when he stabbed himself with his keyblade

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Sora's Keyblade did not disappear, he put it away before he stabbed himself, there might be some sort of rule set for Keyblade Masters that fall and what happens to their Keyblades when they do. I also suspect that Aqua's Keyblade might not have been able to come to her when summoned, if Keyblades could freely travel between realms while just being summoned Mickey could have just gotten his Keyblade from the start instead of physically having to go there and get it. Or perhaps she never tried, nor would she have to as she has Eraqus' Keyblade now. It's hard to say, there are quite a few holes either way you spin it.

Dcasd1

Sora's Keyblade did not disappear, he put it away before he stabbed himself, there might be some sort of rule set for Keyblade Masters that fall and what happens to their Keyblades when they do. I also suspect that Aqua's Keyblade might not have been able to come to her when summoned, if Keyblades could freely travel between realms while just being summoned Mickey could have just gotten his Keyblade from the start instead of physically having to go there and get it. Or perhaps she never tried, nor would she have to as she has Eraqus' Keyblade now. It's hard to say, there are quite a few holes either way you spin it.

then how come when aqua for in the ROD ventus's and i think it was terra's keyblade came out of nowhere and destroyed the heartless? wouldn't that mean they traveled through realms too?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
then how come when aqua for in the ROD ventus's and i think it was terra's keyblade came out of nowhere and destroyed the heartless? wouldn't that mean they traveled through realms too?

That's what I meant by holes, no matter how you look at it, it's kind of impossible to have a conclusion given what we know.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i say just like people
s heart are connected, the keyblades were connected to other people. the keyblades instinctively helped aqua becauce that's what their masters wanted

Dcasd1

i say just like people
s heart are connected, the keyblades were connected to other people. the keyblades instinctively helped aqua becauce that's what their masters wanted

well thats cool i like this theory. this actually backs up "keyblades have a mind of there own" which i've hardly seen

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
true but like in kh1 when sora lost his heart his keyblade disappeared, same for terra-nort when he stabbed himself with his keyblade

Basically what Tinny just said.....and ya, Sora didn't use his Keyblade to "kill" himself, he used the one Riku was using the fight before, and that disappeared because the princess' hearts went back to their respective bodies.
Terranort, locked away his memories by stabbing himself. (Making him forget how to use a Keyblade....or so it is thought)

Awards
For Eraqus' keyblade in particular, it was tied directly to Land of Departure. Since Aqua required it to seal LoD, my guess is that it's a special keyblade passed down through generations of Keyblade Masters (since we already know that the technique of sealing that world is passed down, it may very well be that the keyblade itself is passed down as well).

It also explains the keyblade's rather archaic, basic look when you think of it. Chances are it was one of the earlier keyblades to exist.

Aquaman OS

It just seems that if you die holding your keyblade it will fall to the ground and accept any other wielder that shows up to take it. But if nobody does it will eventually run out of power such as all the lifeless Keyblades in the Graveyard. If you die with it stored however, it dissapears with you.

Chris211

For Eraqus' keyblade in particular, it was tied directly to Land of Departure. Since Aqua required it to seal LoD, my guess is that it's a special keyblade passed down through generations of Keyblade Masters (since we already know that the technique of sealing that world is passed down, it may very well be that the keyblade itself is passed down as well).

It also explains the keyblade's rather archaic, basic look when you think of it. Chances are it was one of the earlier keyblades to exist.
I thought this ^...There had to be a reason why Eraqus' keyblade was still there even though he died.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I thought this ^...There had to be a reason why Eraqus' keyblade was still there even though he died.

I thought this too....^^^^^^

Dcasd1

i thought a keyblade was tied to its master if its master is destroyed its destroyed

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
i thought a keyblade was tied to its master if its master is destroyed its destroyed

As the Keyblade Graveyard rather bluntly shows, this isn't the case; Keyblades remain in existance after their masters die (though I assume this only applies if the Keyblade hasn't been put away prior to their master's death) And Keyblades also don't vanish after their wielders have been knocked out, it seems. Look at when Aqua knocked Vanitas out in Neverland; his Keyblade doesn't vanish after he's knocked out. However, I like Grass' idea that Eraqus' Keyblade is a old Keyblade that's been passed down between Masters of LoD. Makes sense and explains its simpler appearance. ^_^

As for Aqua's Keyblade, it's almost definitely because the gap between her and her weapon is literally between realms; She's in the Realm of Darkness, while it's in the Realm of Light.

Dcasd1

As the Keyblade Graveyard rather bluntly shows, this isn't the case; Keyblades remain in existance after their masters die (though I assume this only applies if the Keyblade hasn't been put away prior to their master's death) And Keyblades also don't vanish after their wielders have been knocked out, it seems. Look at when Aqua knocked Vanitas out in Neverland; his Keyblade doesn't vanish after he's knocked out. However, I like Grass' idea that Eraqus' Keyblade is a old Keyblade that's been passed down between Masters of LoD. Makes sense and explains its simpler appearance. ^_^

As for Aqua's Keyblade, it's almost definitely because the gap between her and her weapon is literally between realms; She's in the Realm of Darkness, while it's in the Realm of Light.

yeah i guess your right. but then since aqua had been in the realm of darkness for 11 years is it possible she met mickey and how come she didn't find the realm of darkness keyblade and mickey did?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
yeah i guess your right. but then since aqua had been in the realm of darkness for 11 years is it possible she met mickey and how come she didn't find the realm of darkness keyblade and mickey did?

She wasn't looking for it, nor was she looking for Mickey...she barely knew him...she met him in RG and then fought Venitas with him. That's all.

Mickey was looking for the Keyblade. Aqua was trying to find a way out to begin with...then started to give up...until the scene in the secret ending with the Darksides. After that she was looking for a way out again, then found AtW.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Well the Realm of darkness is huge since it's, well, a realm. Plus since it's a very dark place, it's easy to get lost in. The fact that she's been there in 11 years and hasn't found a single exit is proof of that.

Also what Marx15 said.

Awards

As for the Keyblade Graveyard, those aren't even keyblades anymore, hence why MX calls them "lifeless keys" (I mean, you don't consider a corpse a human being right?). That's why it's called the Keyblade Graveyard, because it literally is a keyblade graveyard.

Nomura explained a while ago that there's a difference between the "exterior" key and the "interior" key. The interior key is its essence. When the Master dies, so does the interior key. Without that, the keyblade is nothing more than scrap metal. That's why MX and Vanitas could use them. They weren't actually "wielding" keyblades, they were using magic to manipulate "dead" ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back