• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eraqus' Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

Why is aqua able to wield Eraqus' Keyblade does it have something to do with her being a master?

and on an unrelated topic why couldnt they pronounce x-blade better

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Why is aqua able to wield Eraqus' Keyblade does it have something to do with her being a master?

and on an unrelated topic why couldnt they pronounce x-blade better

If you remember, Aqua sacrificed her keyblade to save Terra. So now, it's in the Realm of Light, and she wouldn't be able to summon it due to her being in the Realm of Darkness. However, she kept Master Eraqus's keyblade "on her" and is therefore able to call it. It's basically dual wielding without the Synch Blade ability.

And on that unrelated topic, no they couldn't have, because they pronounced it correctly. How did they do it wrong? Oh right, they didn't.

SuperFreakyz

Kairi was able to hold a keyblade because she accidentally touched Aqua's keyblade, and through ritual if you touch a keyblade wielder's keyblade then the person will be able to hold a keyblade, like Riku did with Terra, didn't you play KH BBS?

SuperFreakyz

Oh and they didnt pronounce it X Blade because the X Blade was also called the Chi Blade they say the "ch" like christmas

Rexy

Bronze Member
she has both keyblades, Aqua's and Eraqus, the only diference of Sora is that Sora has Ventus heart inside so he can use two at the same time. Aqua can use two, but only at each time, only after she was not abel to use hers, she used Eraqus keyblade

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Aqua is able to wield Eraqus' keyblade because she is a keyblade wielder herself. Since she left her keyblade with Terranort (and since it is still with Xemnas) it means she hasn't summoned it back and may not summon it back. But because she can wield a keyblade she can hold Eraqus'.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But yeah, being a wielder herself, Aqua can use another person's Keyblade. Her Stormfall was left in the Realm of Light, inaccessible from the Realm of Darkness, so she used Eraqus' Keyblade instead.

Regarding the X-blade, they did pronounce it correctly. Where you expecting Eks-blade or something?

well i dont think it was rikus keyblade because it was the Destinys Embrace keyblade which aqua wielded

That Destiny's Embrace doesn't belong to Aqua anyway. As hilarious as it sounds, it belongs to Apprentice Xehanort xD

Kairi was able to hold a keyblade because she accidentally touched Aqua's keyblade, and through ritual if you touch a keyblade wielder's keyblade then the person will be able to hold a keyblade, like Riku did with Terra, didn't you play KH BBS?

The rite doesn't guarantee a Keyblade for the successor. It's more like a letter of recommendation. It'll only work correctly if the person performing it is a Master, and the successor has sufficient power.

And I guess I'll be the third person to tell you not to double post.

Ex. Riku jacked Sora's keyblade in Kingdom Hearts.

Because it was meant for him in the first place, and at that moment, his heart was stronger than Sora's. It wasn't until Hollow Bastion when Sora reclaimed it after his "My friends are my power!" line, proving himself to be stronger than Riku, that the Kingdom Key chose him over its intended wielder.

Last edited:

noheartx

And on that unrelated topic, no they couldn't have, because they pronounced it correctly. How did they do it wrong? Oh right, they didn't.[quote/]

i didnt say they got it wrong i just said its confusing kai-blade woulda sounded better, or they could have called it the death-blade because xehanort said the character "X" stood for death.

So if aqua can wield eraqus' keyblade does that mean she can make it disappear and the summon it again or does she always have to carry it because in Blank Points when she talks to AtW she doesnt have it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And on that unrelated topic, no they couldn't have, because they pronounced it correctly. How did they do it wrong? Oh right, they didn't.[quote/]

i didnt say they got it wrong i just said its confusing kai-blade woulda sounded better, or they could have called it the death-blade because xehanort said the character "X" stood for death.
It's supposed to be a pun on Keyblade :\

So if aqua can wield eraqus' keyblade does that mean she can make it disappear and the summon it again or does she always have to carry it because in Blank Points when she talks to AtW she doesnt have it

She just summons it whenever she needs it, just like everyone else.

Z

Zulkir

One thing I was wondering is why she didn't summon both her KB and Eraqus's. I'm guessing she didn't want to summon her own in case Terra woke up and needed it.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com

No, THAT would have been wrong. The reason it IS pronounce "key"-blade is because of the pun. It's pronounced the same was as keyblade. Because it is the ultimate keyblade, therefore, essentially, THE KEYBLADE.

Absolute

One thing I was wondering is why she didn't summon both her KB and Eraqus's. I'm guessing she didn't want to summon her own in case Terra woke up and needed it.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that her keyblade that she left to Terra didn't have a keychain anymore. Maybe she couldn't summon it after that.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I thought that because Eraqus was the master, his keyblade was the one that could lock away LoD

Plus, the "X" in X-Blade is pronounced as "Ki" or "Kai"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back