• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Erase Me (Ven's Request)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas 22

Standing in the Darkness searching for the Light.
I'm not sure if this is in the right section, if it isn't I'm sorry. But I was watching the translated RE CoM scenes. and I heard Sora say to namine.

Erase my memories! Destroy my heart!

and if I'm not mistaken, Ven says to Terra

IS it possible he was talking about erasing his memories?

Again not sure if there is already a thread like this, or if it is even in the right place. So.... Sorry if it's not!

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Sadly, this has been thought of a while ago. Nice thinking though; there is another theory that says there are two vens, one in a virtual world therefore you have "erase me".

A

Azrael

I'm not sure if this is in the right section, if it isn't I'm sorry. But I was watching the translated RE CoM scenes. and I heard Sora say to namine.

and if I'm not mistaken, Ven says to Terra

IS it possible he was talking about erasing his memories?

Again not sure if there is already a thread like this, or if it is even in the right place. So.... Sorry if it's not!

Nomura said if you erase the memories or cause them to disappear, the heart becomes something monstrous and it was also mentioned briefly in CoM when Marluxia demanded Namine break Sora's heart. Could he be trying to stop whatever he contains in him to be captured by Master Xehanort? Perhaps his heart is the answer to this.

TJF16

Maybe by "erasing" whatever it is Aqua (or whoever he was asking) was being asked to erase, the effect would turn him into an Unverse. And if it IS Aqua, it seems that she really cares for Ven, so I don't think that she would do it.

Pianoajd2

Yeah....in the concept video, it seems MX gets what he wants from a struggling Ven, and then he freezes and throws him...

What could it have been? And why did it look like he was releasing some kind of darkness?

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Erase me could, be easily mean, destroy me instead, of making him fade from existense.
Ice, and Darkness have to connection, unless MX once felt, so cold he thought, he would freeze then, the darkness was a memory he was releasing to Freeze Ven, but that's my theory if at all possible, and that happened when, Nomura barely had a thought for the idea so, it could be false.

Last edited:

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well Ven might be suffering memory loss during BBS. And I recall what Marluxia said about "destroyed memories".

KH:CoM said:
Marluxia: Ignorant fool! If Naminé destroys your memory, you'll be naught but a lifeless shell. Your heart will be unable to feel, to care!

Perhaps Ven is losing the ability to feel or care about even his own well-being. With an empty feeling eating away at him, perhaps he wouldn't mind being erased. Plus, Master Xehanort might be trying to use Ven's suffering as a way to get to Terra, so Ven might want to just "disappear" in order to protect his friends.

A

Azrael

What do you mean Nomura said, it becomes something monstrous does he mean, it becomes a heartless or that their heart's loss of memories make them go out of control?

He referred it specifically to the Unversed in an interview a while back.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
If I were Aqua, it be tough to decide, destroy Ven just to save Terra, or lose Terra to MX but, get to keep Ven.
but, is or is not an, unversed made by one's intense negative emotions, If you can't feel or care that wouldn't be like an unversed because, even an unversed can feel emotions that aren't similar to, the one's that created them, it's just not as much right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back