• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES Boss Fight Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

¥Hot×spot£

Did anyone notice you could see the hole where his keyblade should be?

And did anyone else notice in every final mix game, the new secret boss is from the next game?

Dnize

Re: New Video - Enigmatic Soldier Battle

Female knight is so dreamy, I hadn't really noticed til now..

*sigh*

lol yeah seriously, she reminds me of that girl from FFXIII. but with blue hair

Owaz

Re: New Video - Enigmatic Soldier Battle

Y'know the player might have lasted longer if they tried using the Guard ability or Reflect. <_<

MasterofMemories

Wow.....just....wow. If I fought this guy, I'd be screwed. I can't wait to see his other attacks though, it seems like he'll be difficult at Level 99 as well. 3 hits, damn.

Joy

Bronze Member
I'm in awe. This battle will be hard even when we know his attack pattern. Wow.. just... wow.

Caminee

i hope we can get a picture of that keyblade when you receieve it or an in game pic of the camera view on it

Reiyoku

Better translation. ^^

I think he is talking about Riku when he says "No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen...", since, maybe he could have been the previous keyblade master, maybe he had a choice to pass it on to a person, maybe he choose Riku but, since Riku went to the darkness, its went to Sora.
But now I'm really confused. Isn't this soldier the same one the "Birth by sleep" video?
I'm pretty sure the guy in the secret ending looked nothing like Xehanort. Plus when Xehanort was seperated he was researching the heartless...so he couldn't be this soldier, cause it looks like who knows alot of things...
We are saying that the Soldier is Xehanort...or did i just say something completely stupid?

Kilika

man six seconds would be so intense i don't think i could handle it

Kilika

i'd post the pic but my computure sucks so it might start wigging out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back