• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Escape The Fate's Singer, Charged with Murder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Personally, I'm not a fan of the band at all....
But this surprised me...
Read...

// AP: NEWS - Escape The Fate singer pleads guilty to battery charge

And the messages that the band made...

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN FANS OF THE BAND SINCE THE BEGINING, IM SURE YOU KNOW ABOUT THE HISTORY OF RONNIE AND WHY HE HAD TO LEAVE THE BAND BEFORE.

IF ANY OF YOU REALLY THINK THAT WE ARE BEING MEAN OR DOING THIS FOR NO REASON, THEN YOU ARE SORELY MISTAKEN. IN RECENT EVENTS RONNIE HAS REPEATED HIS PAST AND TAKEN HIS BULL-SHIT TO A NEW LEVEL. JUST PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS WE WILL BE RELEASING AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT VERY SOON. BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT WE ARE STILL WRITING AND RECORDING AND ARE NOT BREAKING UP AND NOTHING WILL BE DELAYED. WE ARE STAYING VERY FOCUSED AND NOT BUYING IN TO ANY OF THE SHIT THAT IS GOING AROUND AND I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DO THE SAME BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST RUMORS AND LIES!!!

OH AND PLEASE DONT SEND RONNIE ANY MONEY, BECAUSE YOUR JUST "FEEDING THE ADDICTION" AND YOU WONT GET ANYTHING HE PROMISES YOU IN RETURN.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY ANY OF THE BANDS MERCH AND SUPPORT THE BAND THEN PLEASE CALL 702 487 0636(MY PHONE) OR CALL 702 541 1754. THATS THE NUMBER TO MY MERCH GUY AND ROOMMATE.

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU. SINCERELY, MAX GREEN"

and from the singer himself....

"TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL FANS:

who stood by my side, i appreciate you.

And i get out in december. These court people are keeping me from going to Virginia to record my next album... but ill have this figured out by then. Ive had alot of time to sit, by myself, and write the most ridiculous lyrics ive ever heard. I think your all going to love it, and you can all write me at the clark county detention center, just go on their website, get the address and my inmate number, and you can send me pictures or whatever you want.. its always great to have someone to write to, and thanks so much to all of those who have been writting me, i have hundreds of letters to respond to with all the time in the world to do it.

I LOVE YOU ALL,

Ronnie Radke"

This really surprised me in a way...
Discuss?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
This is pretty old News.

Almost a year old to be exact.

I since then have seen them with the New line up and there alot better then before.

Im gonna close this up because apperently Escape the Fate fans are HXC about Ronnie and there will be nothing but "Ronnie is better"

"No, Craig is better" Type of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back