• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ESRB makes it official

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Key55

We all knew that it would be E-10, but after a long delay ESRB makes it official. Kingdom hearts II is rated E-10 for alcohol, mild blood and violence. Check the site if u need proof. You may say that we already knew this but the ESRB site didn't have it posted till today.

Its so close to coming out i cant stand it!!:D

Ice_Key55

no if u looked on the site for ESRB they never had officially posted the rating. until yesterday if u looked up Kingdom hearts they just had kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts COM.

Ice_Key55

yeah but they never did post it so it wasnt fully official. if u look at the video for gamestop that came out a few days ago it first says E-10, but then it says RP. The E-10 was on the commercial but the RP was on the Game Stop info thing.

Look im not saying that this is new info, but im just saying that the E-10 rating is now 100% official.

Ice_Key55

they mean that it will be released the 28th but the games wont be available from retailers until the 29th

Ice_Key55

my dad works for target HQ so i might be able to snag one.(I hope)
now that the game rating is official its more likley to find info about it from stores

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
XIII Heartless said:
what do ppl mean when they keep saying kh2 isn't coming the 28th anymore?

cause they r thumbsucking n00bs that why!!!

anyways wheres the blood at? is during the Hydra battle:confused: i need me some answers ppl!!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Pirates of the Caribbean world. Blood shows up for about 5 seconds.

Anyway, it's good to know the ESRB finally made up their mind and posted it on their site again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back