• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES's KEYBLADE and Keychain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

i know you guys will think that im thinkin way too much but when you look at the pic of his keyblade (look at sig) you see s little hole. i think this hole was for a keychain that was supposed to be there and he took it off or something. i dno just check the pic in my sig out and ideas willl come

ShadowRiku

I just noticed that...

I am not really sure what it's for, but I think your theory is at least on the right track.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I just noticed that...

I am not really sure what it's for, but I think your theory is at least on the right track.

It just does not work though, he would have to be the only true keyblade weilder of that group of Knights than, because we see BHS's SHATTER. There is no way that could happen to an actuall keyblade, but it could easily happen to a normal weapon. If he is the only weilder I guess it could work.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Eh...I don't see a hole per se, but an indent. I'm thinking it's just part of the blade's design. ES's blade has similar indents in it that are long...but it's along the same strain.

The sky doesn't help matters.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
yeah, a keyblade is hard and cannot be broken..

Maybe since it doesnt have its keychains it can be broken..so keychains kinda protect the keyblade from breaking

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
yeah, a keyblade is hard and cannot be broken..

Maybe since it doesnt have its keychains it can be broken..so keychains kinda protect the keyblade from breaking

Because Keychains are a sign of real keyblades, and not normal weapons. Good theory though, it just would not work if you could permanantly destroy one of the 4 REAL keyblades.

Twinblades

we do not know for sure that keyblades without keychains are fake keyblades..they can be a different form of keyblade not weaker
and maybe BHS's keyblade broke because of the spell casted but yea i think sora's keyblade wouldnt break so i guess it could be possible but still...i think he can be a real keyblade master or wut eva but we dont know anything yet

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
I see the hole on the keyblade where the keychain was meant to be. ''Keychains draw out the Keyblades true form and power'', is what i remember from the game. Perhaps Keyblades without keychains, are vulnerable to attacks such as petrification, [that's what happened to the BHES' keyblade and shattered]
and can actually be destroyed.

I'm not sure,we don't know much about this yet, so we can't back anything up...

keychainkr2.png

^This keyblade is what im referring to...

BHES' Keyblade
nokeychainor5.png

Last edited:

CloudKozy

BlondeHairedSoldier.jpg

tht's not a keyhole, i made this pic a long time ago,ES is the only one with the keyhole.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Maybe Nomura forgot to draw it and when it was done in 3D he was like:

"Crap, all that work for nothing... Pssh. Maybe they won't notice. : )"

xD

[√]Genuflect
I saw the hOle but..i really dont think that's a hole..

Twinblades

the pic that cloudkozy posted shows some red on the BHS's outfit..
random i no but it shows color just like how the ES's outfit has red and blue and we never saw it
but anyways back on subject the female's keyblade..
you cant really see if theres a keyhole or not but try to see it yourselfs
69983843sy8.png

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
the pic that cloudkozy posted shows some red on the BHS's outfit..
random i no but it shows color just like how the ES's outfit has red and blue and we never saw it
but anyways back on subject the female's keyblade..
you cant really see if theres a keyhole or not but try to see it yourselfs
69983843sy8.png

Well, at the very least, FS LOOKS like a keyblade, where as BHS does not. So, now I have no clue.

I was hoping that FS would be like BHS, and not look like a keyblade, but FS, like ES, looks like a key. This sucks. However, I don't see a hole on FS's, so I am continuing to think that the only (real) keyblade in that vid is UEM's. As it is the only one with a chain. (Besides maybe Mickeys)

Which brings that up, does anybody have a good pic of the hilt of Mickey's keyblade, so I could see if it has a keychain or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back