• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES's KEYBLADE and Keychain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MardukKurios

But didn't you all noticed, that on this Ground with the tons of Keyblades only three Blades (Mickey, Sora, Riku) had a keychain????
It has to be something important... maybe it's really Xehanort who posesses the Chains, cause he can control them without even touch! Well and you can use (as Sora) the blades, when you get the Chains.

But "Chain of Memories" is some interesting fact to tell, cause these are the Chains of the heart and Memories... so maybe they have the Chains in their heart????

Joy

Bronze Member
I noticed that, and I do believe it is for a keychain.

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
I just thought of this, but the new Roxas Keyblade from KH2FM+ looks a little like the BHS' keyblade in the new secret movie, well the end of the keyblade anyway...(Is Nomura hinting on something?? hm....)

Twinblades

I just thought of this, but the new Roxas Keyblade from KH2FM+ looks a little like the BHS' keyblade in the new secret movie, well the end of the keyblade anyway...(Is Nomura hinting on something?? hm....)

no it doesnt look alike
the end on it is like a 4 and some weapons that larxene got and the BHS's keyblade is like riges just look at my sig

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
yeah, a keyblade is hard and cannot be broken..

Maybe since it doesnt have its keychains it can be broken..so keychains kinda protect the keyblade from breaking

thats exactly wat i thought. Maybe without the keychain, the keyblade gains its ultimate potental and power. the flip side to it could be that it is not protected by the light and maybe even not be able to teleport if it were to come out of ur hand.(like when Sora gets his keyblade from roxas when its trapped and how it teleports back to Sora when Jack had it.) Just a theroy.

Oh and another great sig pic Sora Blade :thumbsup:

booklet3

But didn't you all noticed, that on this Ground with the tons of Keyblades only three Blades (Mickey, Sora, Riku) had a keychain????
It has to be something important... maybe it's really Xehanort who posesses the Chains, cause he can control them without even touch! Well and you can use (as Sora) the blades, when you get the Chains.

But "Chain of Memories" is some interesting fact to tell, cause these are the Chains of the heart and Memories... so maybe they have the Chains in their heart????

i was thinking that too.. the keychain.. allows the wielder and the blade to work to their full potential as one fighting force.. Also the will of the wielder allows the key blade to be at full power... lol that may sound like a bunch a gibberish

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
i thought keychains were used to change the keyblades look and power

they are, i think keychains give the keyblade different forms based on wat the keycahin is. But maybe without it, it resembles the keybladers style of fighting (like BHS) and unlocks their true potential. just a guess but it makes ssense...sorta..maybe...:confused:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I just saw a high quality version of the fight against the ES and I just realized the guy's KeyBlade transforms during the fight! o_O

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
YouTube - KH2FM- Enigmatic Soldier Boss Fight (Critical Mode) *Failed*

You can see it transforms. The first transformation I noticed is around 2:45. The handle gets bigger and "opens up" and shoots lasers at Sora's. The other transformation is right at the end, the Keyblade transforms into some kind of flying ship thingy a la Stars Wars (or more like the one Riku and Sora rode on during the dragon battle at TWTNW) and you can clearly see the Knight get on the Keyblade and ride it.

Could this be a hint from Nomura about the next KH series? About the gameplay? Maybe we'll be able to do more things with the Keyblade.

[√]Genuflect
Maybe they dont need keychains...cause they can make it transform or release it real power but they're to lazy to do it!LOLZ...

swizzle

You are such a drag..
all of the keyblades that appeared in the secret ending, none of the keyblades had keychains. i think that tehse were the original keyblades but all of the keychains are attached to the original keyblade to change its form and the powers that it weilds.

Twinblades

the three main keyblades had keychains but was abandoned on sunset horizons for osme reason and the old mans and the DS's keyblades had keychains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back