• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES's KEYBLADE and Keychain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OtakuBuster

Well, at the very least, FS LOOKS like a keyblade, where as BHS does not. So, now I have no clue.

I was hoping that FS would be like BHS, and not look like a keyblade, but FS, like ES, looks like a key. This sucks. However, I don't see a hole on FS's, so I am continuing to think that the only (real) keyblade in that vid is UEM's. As it is the only one with a chain. (Besides maybe Mickeys)

Which brings that up, does anybody have a good pic of the hilt of Mickey's keyblade, so I could see if it has a keychain or not.

well I don't have a pic but I can assure you that it did have a keychain.

KHfreakfan

i guess, it was just at first glance, but the soldiers change there keyblades during the video from the ones they originally draw from the ground

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
i guess, it was just at first glance, but the soldiers change there keyblades during the video from the ones they originally draw from the ground

no, they have their same weapons (I am no longer calling them keyblades, it is getting way too confusing) what they no longer have are the 3 keyblades of Light, Dark, and Twilight.

KHfreakfan

no BHS originally draws the kingdom key amd then switches to the fairy harp lookin thing (FHT for future reference)

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
no BHS originally draws the kingdom key amd then switches to the fairy harp lookin thing (FHT for future reference)

That is what I was saying, in BBS they don't have the 3 keyblades of Light dark, and Twilight, they had them at the end of SH, but not in BBS. Besides, BHS took WTD, ES took KK, and FS took IKK.

Twinblades

its not fairys harp....
it doesnt even look like it
his keyblade is shorter and not green....also fairys harp got like features on the handle side and the top is like a flute or some sort of instrument so no...the FS's keyblade dont have a hole but it still doesnt make it a fake keyblade

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
i know you guys will think that im thinkin way too much but when you look at the pic of his keyblade (look at sig) you see s little hole. i think this hole was for a keychain that was supposed to be there and he took it off or something. i dno just check the pic in my sig out and ideas willl come

Good theory; very good theory. I didn't even notice that. Perhaps...He...I don't know: I'm outta theories. =[

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com

No, BHS drew out the Way to Dawn keyblade. ES took the Kingdom Key, and the FES took Mickeys Kingdom Key.

ahzv3.png

Twinblades

maybe we will get RENDERS of the FS's keybade and all the character in the sunset horizons vid and then we will see if there are holes in the keyblades

Oblivionite

Wow..BHS keyblade..I'm sorry to say this but..it doesn't look that great.
Does't a keychain bring out a keybladers true power?

Twinblades

Wow..BHS keyblade..I'm sorry to say this but..it doesn't look that great.
Does't a keychain bring out a keybladers true power?

i think its awsome because i luv the way he's holding it..just look at it its like a dagger i luv it

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
yea we cant back anything up untill we get confirmation..
wow i should get a rep for this lol
Give me a rep, and I'll give you a rep...JK...

You have a good eye! I didn't see that one. Maybe they don't know you need a keychain for it to be all magical??

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
you can give other people reps? (only a noob to these fourms)

Yup. People who have rep can give other people rep...im sure that's how that works xD

tetraalmasy said:
You have a good eye! I didn't see that one. Maybe they don't know you need a keychain for it to be all magical??

Uhm...what do you mean by that tetraalmasy?

Dnize

Maybe it is the grand-daddy of all keyblades, and it needs no keychain.

or it isnt a keyblade at all. its something else.

Water Dancer

Ive always wondered what would happen to the kingdom key if sora was to take the keychain off.. Perhaps it would turn into one of them??
Has anyone noticed that E.S and B.H.S's keyblades have a very VERY similar design???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back