• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ETA UNO/Hr Grafix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasrinok

bannerv2.png

Welcome to ETA UNO/Hr Grafix!​

. : WE TRY TO GET OUR SIGS/TAGS FINISHED & SENT IN THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIME : .​

All the sigs/tags we do are done in good quality as long as the stocks we recieve are too.​

Rules:
1. Each request must be made out in a completed form
2. THERE IS NO REQUEST LIMIT
3. Try to keep cursing to a minimal, DONT be cussing people out or a Mod will be contacted
4. Talking to an Artist is okay but DONT BE SHPAMMIN!
5. Please Rep the Artist when the Sig/Tag is recieved unless you are unable to at that time.

FORM:

Stock: (Any pictures that you want to be made into a sig, MAX of 3, NOT including the Background)
Background: (If you dont give a background then the Artist will find 1 and the sig/tag may take a little long depending on how the stocks fit the background)
Size: (Specify the size you want, if not put default and the artist will choose themselves) * Sizes we normally work with - 480x272, 400x125, 400x150, these would be the default sizes*
Avatar: Yes or No, if yes then specify Default, Premium, or Platinum
Colors: (What colors you would Like in the picture, or Artists choice)
Text: (What words you want, if more than 1 line of words then seperate them)
Artist: (Choose your artist)​

*ARTISTS WILL GET THE SIGS/TAGS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, IF THEIR BUSY THEN IT WILL TAKE MORE TIME AND THEY WILL TELL YOU IF THEIR BUSY OR NOT*

ARTISTS

. : * ALL ARTISTS WILL MAKE AT LEAST 2 VERSIONS OF YOUR REQUEST TO GIVE YOU A CHOICE * : .

Kasrinok

Full-Time Artist

Bio:

Hello, My name is Kasrinok, i recently started using GIMP 2.6.7. I am getting better at making graphics so I chose to open a shop to get more practice. I appreciate anyone and everyone that makes a request, just gives me more practice to get better. Ive been taking requests from friends via pm or visitor messages but I decided just to make a shop so I can get requests from other people, make my works vary a little bit. I hope to see some requests soon so I can continue to improve on Tag making.

Examples:

paoupu girl

Full-Time Artist

*Does Collaborations (Works with another artist)*

Bio:​

Hi, I'm paoupu girl, as you probably already know. XD I've been working on sigs since July of this year. I do sigs in GIMP. I've used GIMP for about a year now (on mostly drawings and such), so I'm pretty used to using it. I decided to join a graphics shop to help me get some more practice, since I've only gotten requests from friends on deviantART before. I'm looking forward to making some more sigs soon. ^^

Examples :

Artistry of Schedius

Full-Time Artist

*Does Collaborations (Works with another artist)*

Bio:

Heya Im Artistry of Schedius, call me Arty. Believe me its much shorter. I like drawing, anime, reading, music and making sigs of course. I just recently got GIMP but since I've made sigs way before i got GIMP, I know how most of the things work and produce a nice sig. I joined the shop because I want to gain more skills and experience and just because I wanted to make sigs for the members out there.

Examples:

VOCALOID2

Part-Time Artist

Bio:

I am a GIMP user, although I hope one day I'll be able to buy Photoshop and give it a whirl. So far GIMP works fine for me, and I produce signatures that usually have dark styles to them. Dark and usually fancy or elegant. I like to do signatures with people in them with blurred backgrounds, which brings me to my favorite item to make, Signatures. Usually in the size range of 150x300 to 160x500. I love the VOCALOID, so I am more inspired to do signatures on them. c: I wana join 'cause grafix are the shit and fun.

Examples:

Will Edit in the future when more information is needed

Want to visit our Fan Club?

For all you shpammers, this is the place for it, welcoming new members of the Fan Club. Give us thanks for our great jobs on the sigs and tags we make. ^^ Come One Come All ^^

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
You’re shop will probably do good man, I’ll be sure to request from both you and lancelot. I really like my first tag you made me(Ha, got one before the shop opened! XD)

Anyway, new shop smell, sweet :lol:

(F’ing A Man! 1000th post for me, first post for your shop^^)

Kasrinok

Not mentioning who but Ive seen somebody work in 2 shops at once, but idk if that rule means you cant own 1 shop and work in another or that you cant work in 2 shops at all...

well, i'd rather not. me being in two different shops is pointless, if you think about it.

Kasrinok

man i wish i was artist you know i join in a heartbeat but all i'm good at is drawing on paper

Lol, im not that good of an artist really, just very creative. I can mess around with computer effects and brushes.. plus you need practice. If you download a program and practice a little bit, send me an app and ill look at hire'in ya

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Stock:
Kingdom_Hearts_II___Dragoon_by_Keru.png

Background:preferrably the Nobody symbol
Size: Default
Colors:Violet and Silver
Text:I don't exist... Yet I am Here
Artist:Kasrinok if you don't mind ^.^

Kasrinok

Lol I enjoyed the Artist part haha def made me gigle a bit, umm that link doesnt work for me some reason, could you possible find another? lol.. umm and for the text, do you want "here" to be underlined? not sure if you did that on accident or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back