• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ethnic Studies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
So im looking at some of the dumbest laws ever signed into the world and this one struck me as the oddest shit I ever heard of.

Apprently theres a ban on the class(in some sorts) sorry for not including that.

My personal view is its crazy to limit a childrens mind in such a stupid way. Schools are said to be made so students are more well rounded, yet we let this one fly? Those more kids in Arizon will come out just as ignorant as bigots. Well the comming generation Then again I can see why they attempted to do this in the same light as its a double edged sword.
Whats your side.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This should go in general, thats what I think.

Pretty sure schools aren't 100% responsible for kids becoming bigots.

(Secret: they have brains)

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So? Children can still think for themselves, while subtle conditioning can have negative effects, I seriously doubt they will be taught hate and such.

Do I support this Bill? Wholeheartedly not, children should be taught about what happen but we still have history lessons as well as the parents educating their children. On the whole, I seriously doubt there will be long term, huge impacts for these kids. The history is just to embedded in the American culture.

What worries me is these type of Bills spreading across the nation. Then, unfortunately, there will be reprucusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back