• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Ethnic Woman's Sexy Playground ~ "Spock Central"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Wow, wtf Damian. I mean, when you train me you have a bit of hair on that head of yours.

Simple. Hair color is a means of identifying a person. When I became Batman, I shaved my hair off during my tenure to keep from my hair being a possible implication to my identity. Once I retired and you took the mantle, I allowed my hair to re-grow~

Just a little something I learned from my childhood in the League of Shadows~ ;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, that is better than me thinking you were naturally balding then by the good graces of future technology, your got the chance to grow your hair back.

Or somebody poured some water from the Lazarus Pits on your head.

Theart

Awards
Well, that is better than me thinking you were naturally balding then by the good graces of future technology, your got the chance to grow your hair back.

Or somebody poured some water from the Lazarus Pits on your head.

lol Nah. Though if you do get yourself killed in action, I'm jumping straight into the nearest Lazarus Pit I can find and take back the mantle of Batman.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, there is your family's pit. You know where it is. And Pfft. I ain't dying anytime soon. (I hope...never know what can happen in the DCU)

Theart

Awards
Well, there is your family's pit. You know where it is. And Pfft. I ain't dying anytime soon. (I hope...never know what can happen in the DCU)

True, true~

Never let your guard down, McGinnis. That's what'll make the difference from being alive or being like Jason Todd.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like Jason. I don't want to be him, though. And I think I have enough popularity and longevity. I have all of my 90s and early 2000s fans that pressured Didio to let me in the DCU canon. Once the new BB comic run starts early next year, I think my popularity can only grow. There is a lot of my story that is still untold. (and they need to make a compilation of my DCAU comic run...)

And I'm always careful. How do you think I made it this far? :3

Theart

Awards
I like Jason. I don't want to be him, though. And I think I have enough popularity and longevity. I have all of my 90s and early 2000s fans that pressured Didio to let me in the DCU canon. Once the new BB comic run starts early next year, I think my popularity can only grow. There is a lot of my story that is still untold. (and they need to make a compilation of my DCAU comic run...)

Spoken like a true Wayne. Or er... McGinnis. >>;;

And I'm always careful. How do you think I made it this far? :3

By my ordering you what the hell to do? ;3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I still want to join this club. The Moderators are fucking with me again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hi raycat! :D Haven't seen you around lately!

Nothing. Making a peach crumble. :| It is less crumble than peach, but it tastes AMAZING~

Relix

A traveler
Awards
1_09_12_07_9_25_23.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Uh, could I please join? I understand if I can't, from my past behavior, but I thought it would be the perfect time to join with Ethy becoming staff <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...If VT decides to log in he can add you. I have no problems with adding you. Before I didn't want to add you because you kept asking, even managing to disturb the MA about it. I don't see it being a problem now :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
...If VT decides to log in he can add you. I have no problems with adding you. Before I didn't want to add you because you kept asking, even managing to disturb the MA about it. I don't see it being a problem now :)

Thank you Ethy. You won't see any more- issues. With me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back