• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Europe Release Date For Sure !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoop

its says in the ops2muk ( official playstation 2 magazine united kingdom ) is says tht kh2 will be out in summer time so tht will be late july early september so it wil be out in them times it does say really summer 2006 so we will have to keep waiting if the uk gamers lyk me get the f**** magazine its says we love rpg and it has info there i will do another thred on what it says so bye!

Galoop

probally they got the news from s-e the next issue is on the march 23 so ill se then

E

Eclipse

Galoop said:
probally they got the news from s-e the next issue is on the march 23 so ill se then

1. Don't double post

2. You are technically not allowed to post release thread topics unless they are confirmed by square-enix...not some magazine.

there is a sticky on the front page of the forum

Europe/Australian release date: UNCOMFIRMED

so there. someone close this thread.

the end

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
omg I swear if you make another thread and it starts: did you know that KINGDOM HEARTS is COOL ?" sometings gonna go down. Don't know hat, but something

and dont' make another thread. just keep it in this one !

Biggy

|shady| said:
omg I swear if you make another thread and start it did you know that KINGDOM HEARTS is COOL ?"

and dont' make another thread. just keep it in this one !

What's wrong with some entertainment? I like this Galoop guy :)

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
didn't say I didn't like him.. didn't make a threat. Just said 'something' I could be talking about anything.. maybe I'd put down some pie, put down some cake.. you don't know what I was thinking.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Even official playstation magazine makes estimated guesses, so unless Square Enix makes an announcement, just wait.

Also, there's a nifty little button called "Edit". If no one replies to you yet, and you want to add something, "Edit" is the button you press, instead of double posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back