• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

european release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadZ

Website
www.shadz.oyla8.de
don't know if this is going to be closed, since it refers to the european release date, but now that the NA release date is confirmed, do you think there is a chance of a release in europe in april? or does it take too long to "convert" the ntsc version into pal version? and will the release date be also announced on the S-E website ?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I have no idea because I live in NA but from what I heard you'll be getting the same time we do.

onyxrhapsody87

Don't they have to translate it into a few different languages? That's usually what makes the Europeon releases so long...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Indeed it is, EU/PAL people on these forums i doubt we will see Kh2 on our shores (unless its imported) until around July minimum, considering all the translating that needs to happen...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Erm KH1 was released 2 months later, CoM a whole 5 1/2 months later...anything in that time period seems feaseable imo...

helios

Bronze Member
I really dont know but i hope i does come out for America in March.

JapanesePanda

I'm really gagging for them to announce the European release date. Hopefully, it should be no later than May/June.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
yeah this needs to be closed like the other 5000 of them. we have a release date thread for this stuff. don't get me wrong i'm not flaming anyone i'm just stating the last 5000 of these have started to really piss me off i've reported the last group of them that flew onto this forum like a whale jumping out of the water.

keyblade of light

Putting aside the translations, what is the difference between PAL and NTSC?
(I still don't get why they translate games to multiple European languages. I won't play Kingdom hearts in my native language, only in English)

Cicero

Visionary
keyblade of light said:
Putting aside the translations, what is the difference between PAL and NTSC?
(I still don't get why they translate games to multiple European languages. I won't play Kingdom hearts in my native language, only in English)

I agree, I wish they have to just bring it out here in english

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
If i had to guess, KH2 wont be released in Europe until between late Spring to mid-summer.
But hey, i am not Square-Enix, so it doesnt matter about my guess.

DatDot

I have been on alot of game websites recentley trying to find out when i can get hold of it, the release date seems to vary,
late April to late August.
When is a European release date gonna be officially confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back