• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even knew of Ven's pure heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
Remember that scene when you are playing as Ven in Radiant Garden, and after Ven/Dilan/Elaeus go after that giant nobody, Even comments about of Ventus' heart has been "completely stripped of darkness" Well at least he was referring to darkness. But how did he know that? Did Braig tell him, because maybe MX told Braig. Or wtf

And then there is the whole "I have a feeling we are going to meet again" line.

So yeah, how come I don't remember anybody talkin about this,
(or maybe it's allready been discuessed.)

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
There are no nobodies in BBS.

To me it looked like he sensed it, and the other thing was just pre-forshadowing :/

Radar

Bronze Member
There are no nobodies in BBS.

To me it looked like he sensed it, and the other thing was just pre-forshadowing :/
I guess maybe he would be able to sense it? Like the fairy-godmothers were sort of able to. But I just wish there was more to it.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I thought Even new that Ven had a heart of pure light as well because he said it after Dilan and Eleaus (however the fluff his name) wanted to go after the Unversed. Do you think Xehanort told him or he sensed it?

zaqareemalcolm

NEW THEORY!
Even is the Mysterious Figure and has time-travelling powers.

Kidding...

Anyway, I think it was just the proximity between Even and Ventus. Something similar happened when Aqua met Kairi. Aqua sensed the light within her ("I can feel the light") so it might be that Even could've felt Ven's strong light and made some sort of hypothesis that Ven was stripped clean of Darkness.

State

Awards
I believe that, since it's easy to sense darkness, it might also be also to sense a heart "stripped" of darkness, I mean, light and darkness in a heart affects the identity of a person, perhaps the pure light in Ventus affected his appearance that Even could have deduced he was a being with a pure heart of light?

And Even telling Ventus they will meet again, it's foreshadowing for Vexen and Roxas meeting, or rather, meeting once again. It might also hint at Roxas having Ventus' heart.

MasterSierra

it's ven terra auqa and it's not a nobody it's a unversed ven does not have a pure heart because it did not refill on light it is a half light heart. who is mx?

Multifridgeman

Even was a very smart person. I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew about Braig's association with Xehanort and the X-Blade, which would fit with the heart 'completely stripped of darkness' comment.

Stars

リク
Anyway, I think it was just the proximity between Even and Ventus. Something similar happened when Aqua met Kairi. Aqua sensed the light within her ("I can feel the light") so it might be that Even could've felt Ven's strong light and made some sort of hypothesis that Ven was stripped clean of Darkness.

Yeah. Agreed. Even sense it like how Aqua did.
And he is so smart until he knew Ven darkness has been taken out xD

State

Awards
But he is the one who takes care Ienzo?
He's being caring..lol

Personally, Vexen gave me the impression that he isn't the type of character that cared for someone, as to why I thought the same thing for Even. Now, what if Even just cared for him because Ansem ordered him to?

Crystal

Silver Member
Personally, Vexen gave me the impression that he isn't the type of character that cared for someone, as to why I thought the same thing for Even. Now, what if Even just cared for him because Ansem ordered him to?

Maybe. Where did Ienzo came from? And he is adopted by Ansem right?

State

Awards
Maybe. Where did Ienzo came from? And he is adopted by Ansem right?

I think Ienzo is native to RG. I think his parents died in an accident or were killed by Unversed and Ansem took him under his wing.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think Ienzo is native to RG. I think his parents died in an accident or were killed by Unversed and Ansem took him under his wing.

Oh yeah.. Since the RG is attacked by the unversed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back