• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even More New KH3D Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's in this thread.

Nomura is contemplating to eventually use Sora's and Riku's current outfits for parts of KH 3D to show the "slow" people that 3D isn't a remake but a continuation of Coded despite the majority of the game in KH 1-outfits.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I see. How many times do you plan to make me fail? Because this is Strike II.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I see. How many times do you plan to make me fail? Because this is Strike II.

Lol, I didn't plan anything in that regard...I'm just trying to be helpful.

I'm sure someday you'll get a chance to return the favour when I overlook something ;).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Also the KH2 outfits MIGHT be in the game and thank you very much Sign

Fixed!

Every DS game from KH has been horrible. Fortunatly it looks like they pulled through with this one. I really want to see new shots not just pictures of the trailer. I want some more info about worlds too.

You're saying Re:Coded is horrible? o_0

Crystal

Silver Member
Thank you for the screenshots :3
By the way, what is "drop" stand for? His ability?

KorutoKumori

I'm assuming drop is just part of the sequence of words in that it means how far you fall into your own dream state.

mvitkun

I love all the games.I just hate how the graphics on the actual game are like 30 times worse than all the cutscenes portrayed in the trailer.plus it could be like kh2, or bbs where they show us a ton of stuff in the trailer that lots of people love the concept of ,and they change most of it afterwards.i mean in 1:05 in the vid below they had the same hollow bastion as in kh 1 but before releasing the game they changed it.twilight town looks way different with all the chimneys at 0:14.and look at 2:05 twilight town looks all medieval & mickey is shown on top of the roof at 2:14 before he rescues the guys. 2:18 here sora holds up his hand to protect himself from the nobody,whereas in the game he holds up his keyblade. and is in the clothes that in the game, at this point he shouldn't have,since he hasn't met with yen sid yet.Lastly look at 2:31 he's sealing a keyhole, in the realm of darkness,which never even happens remotely.so for all we know they could take out anything that they have in the game at the moment that is'nt 100% needed in the story or change it completely.and when I say completely I mean like when ven says erase me in bbs,in the earlier trailers he said it in the destiny islands just to aqua,not terra and aqua,and they made it be in the keyblade grave yard instead,I really liked the trailer version a lot more than the game version.they did it with bbs,kh2,etc and its because theres not enough room for everything they want to put in the game on the disc.maybe it's just me though and nobody else cares.
[video=youtube;kdZAOtcuvBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdZAOtcuvBc&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow. They look really nice and I love the last one with sora falling. :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I love all the games.I just hate how the graphics on the actual game are like 30 times worse than all the cutscenes portrayed in the trailer.plus it could be like kh2, or bbs where they show us a ton of stuff in the trailer that lots of people love the concept of ,and they change most of it afterwards.i mean in 1:05 in the vid below they had the same hollow bastion as in kh 1 but before releasing the game they changed it.twilight town looks way different with all the chimneys at 0:14.and look at 2:05 twilight town looks all medieval & mickey is shown on top of the roof at 2:14 before he rescues the guys. 2:18 here sora holds up his hand to protect himself from the nobody,whereas in the game he holds up his keyblade. and is in the clothes that in the game, at this point he shouldn't have,since he hasn't met with yen sid yet.Lastly look at 2:31 he's sealing a keyhole, in the realm of darkness,which never even happens remotely.so for all we know they could take out anything that they have in the game at the moment that is'nt 100% needed in the story or change it completely.and when I say completely I mean like when ven says erase me in bbs,in the earlier trailers he said it in the destiny islands just to terra,not terra and aqua,and they made it be in the keyblade grave yard instead,I really liked the trailer version a lot more than the game version.they did it with bbs,kh2,etc and its because theres not enough room for everything they want to put in the game on the disc.maybe it's just me though and nobody else cares.
[video=youtube;kdZAOtcuvBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdZAOtcuvBc&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

1. Yeah, Ven totally said "Erase me" to Terra. Because we all know Terra has short cropped hair and big obvious feminine boobs. /sarcasm.
2. Here's the thing about trailers: up until a certain point, they are just beta trailers. Not everything you see will make it into the final product. Things are bound to undergo change. It's inevitable.

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I love all the games.I just hate how the graphics on the actual game are like 30 times worse than all the cutscenes portrayed in the trailer.

The trailers are actually pretty accurate with regards to the way the game will look, as long as the game's actually in production. It's the screenshots that are laughably different (no matter how much I'd love a KH game with the image quality of screens in the OP here).

They'd have been better off rendering it in a higher resolution this time, honestly; 400x240 looks significantly worse than 480x272 in HD downloads, and the effect of the high-poly Sora model is completely lost because there are so few pixels used to display it.

so for all we know they could take out anything that they have in the game at the moment that is'nt 100% needed in the story or change it completely.and when I say completely I mean like when ven says erase me in bbs,in the earlier trailers he said it in the destiny islands just to terra,not terra and aqua,and they made it be in the keyblade grave yard instead,I really liked the trailer version a lot more than the game version.

They only did that because they didn't have the assets for the Keyblade Graveyard prepared yet, so they just went for a location that seemed thematically similar. Those scenes were probably never intended to be final; they just wanted to show the game even though they had barely anything prepared. XD;

That won't be the case for 3D, though, because we know they want to release it next year -- it's not on autopilot while they make another game like Birth by Sleep was when they made that first trailer.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This game looks so pretty and like a lot of fun (except falling as Sora, flufffffff that's gonna give me a headache).

SRKxTAVxRAX

We have no clue what "Drop" means. Nomura has left it up to speculation for now.
Didn't Nomura confirm the word "Drop" has to do with the gameplay?

The interview first began with Nomura explaining the meaning of the title Dream Drop Distance. The image associated with the name is "the distance you fall in your dreams" (presumably as in how deeply you fall into your dreams). Nomura admitted that the English isn't grammatically correct, but they were focused on how the sound of the phrase.
Together, the three words have a number of meanings, Nomura told the magazine. On their own, "Drop" in particular has something to do with the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back