• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even More New KH3D Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xammag

Riku_Gamplay_3D.png

Doesn't it look like Riku has a light aura? If people are seeing this the way someone else did on another thread, thinking that the trailer sets Sora and Riku up as opposites, then drop could refer to Sora's "fall" to darkness and Riku's "fall" to light. If the drop gauge refers to how powerful or the ability to use powers outside of their original repitoire, then Riku could be gaining light powers and Sora could gain dark powers.

vnnk

Riku_Gamplay_3D.png

Doesn't it look like Riku has a light aura? If people are seeing this the way someone else did on another thread, thinking that the trailer sets Sora and Riku up as opposites, then drop could refer to Sora's "fall" to darkness and Riku's "fall" to light. If the drop gauge refers to how powerful or the ability to use powers outside of their original repitoire, then Riku could be gaining light powers and Sora could gain dark powers.

Both becoming Dawn keybladers ? Hmm that would be interesting but i don't think Sora will ever accept the darkness enough to use it. But then again i could be wrong

Xammag

Both becoming Dawn keybladers ? Hmm that would be interesting but i don't think Sora will ever accept the darkness enough to use it. But then again i could be wrong

Well, I think Riku is already a Dawn keyblader, but moving further up into more light oriented and Sora could be moving towards Riku's position. ALl just speculation, I also think drop refers to their acrobatic movements, as in the gameplay speculation thread I made.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Riku_Gamplay_3D.png

2132438964_view.jpg
Sora has a similar color surrounding him when he is also using the Drop gauge. It doesn't seem to anything more then a difference of color scheme.

vnnk

Riku = Dawn Aura

Sora = Light Aura ( Its obvious he would use this from the overload of light with in him)

khbirthbysleep

i dont care that they are all just the same pics. im just so excited that the game has something related to info on it. i cant wait for it. ive already beaten every other game, including coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back