• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~EvenStar retry~ ((Master-Sephiroth and pwninator production))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
EvenStar

~~~~~~~
STORY
~~~~~~~

There was once peace and tranquility amongst the people of titanus. It had lasted and endured many years until the one faitfull day war broke out. Blood was to be spread across feilds of battle and people were to die by the thousands each day, rivers of blood were to be created. Agony and sorrow swept the land until they he had enough, the king of titanus. He prayed as hard as he was able, obideintly to the divinities. They answered in a quaint way to say the least, they sent three mages to make an item of supreme power and light, the EvenStar.

The EvenStar was created and given to the king of the free world, Titanus, the world of men. The EvenStar is a container of innocence and light, but tis not to be taken lightly. It holds within its core collasal power only to be used until the most dire moments, the times of endless war when the light of the universe is threatened. The king used it all to well and he protected the light of the planet for another age, but then things turned for the worst and thy kings soul turned black and was consumed with rage and greed.

The say; "The path to chaos is always pathed with good intentions", and how right they are, the foolishness of man prevails again. The man who had once been a great king made his kingdom which spread throughout the entire planet into that of evil. He had the whole world under his iron fist until the day the failsafe of the evenstar weas activated. For you see if somthing of such purity is used for such evil there will be consequences and yopu will feel the wrath of the divinities.

All the darknes and evil he had spread, all the sorrow, pain, missery, and anguish he put upon others was being absorbed by the EvenStar and in effect into him. The pain he had spread was coming back to him ten fold, and he had tried to throw away the EvenStar before the effects would take place, buit too late it was, he was done. As all the darkness spead across titanus came into the evenstar to be purified tthe man holding it, the one once known as king, turned to stone with an expression of pain and sorrow on his face as light returned to the evenstar within his cold hands of stone.

Then a new age rose up, an age that has been pure for quite some time now. Tis a good time of laughter not even a worry in the world. Maybe thats why, because they were so careless, maybe thats why Redilos attacked the castle and town of Osirus, the holy city, the location were the EvenStar was moved to after it twas found, after the chaos of had reined down on them, as it dose now.

Maybe that is why Redilos, the new face of evil, went into thy chamber of the divinities to destroy the EvenStar. Maybe that is why he trioed to pour his own darkness into the container and failed. Out of frustration at the planet and the purity it still possesed he tried to decimate the EvenStar, this of course only broke it into three pieces. The madman then opened up a portal to his castle as to keep it there it there until he found the unholy secret of how to destroy the evenstar so he could rein down his evil upon the land eternally.

After the vicious attack by redilos' forces the council of kings met and decided that there three best fighters would be the ones to regain the fragments. Also knowing that redilos is relentless they ordered gaurdians to aid them in this trecherous journey into his domain.

Not all would come back, but if they fail................will evil finally win, at last rule, it truely is up to them. These brave souls, these pure souls, please do not take them away from us.

~~~~~~~
Templetes
~~~~~~~

Okay there will be thre types of templetes one for the Elite warriors, one for their gaurdians, and the last is for anyone who whishes to be one of my evil peons.​

Elites

Name:
Race: Nothing elaborate, I mean like dwarve, elf, dark elf, human, orc, hobbit, and all the other basic races from Lord of the rings.
Weapon:
Power: This is the power or gift granted to you by possesing a piece of the EvenStar. Also I would like there to be a side effect because it is not the entire star and I don't wantyou using it the whole time.
Personality:
Bio (no short "he/she remembers little of his/her past". Make a story for him/her.)
Theme Song:

Gaurdians

Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Elite you gaurd:
Bio: (same as above)
Theme Song:

Evil Minions

Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Rank: As in what rank you are in redilos' army like cheif comander.
Bio:
Theme Song:

~~~~

Spots

~~~~

ELITES
1)Pwninator
2)Ansemjafar
3)

GUARDIANS
1)Turin
2)GrandMaster Chris
3)

Minons of darkness
1)KHFanatic4565
2)
3)

~~~~
RULES
~~~~
Wow what a surprise rules, I bet you never say that coming!

1. NO GODMODING

2. No power playing

3. Romance ish fine but PG-13.

4.Literacy. Now. I don’t mind a short paragraph I understand sometimes you have to go or you have that nasty thing called a writers block. But I don’t want it a high School essay. Keep it to where if you can read, make sure OTHERS can read it.

5. I WILL not except anyone’s Temps if they DO NOT put. "I wanna fist fight with a bear" Why? Because I want to know you read. Also I'm a bit on the crazy side.

6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON’T HAVE FUN THEN LEAVE. We dont need your negative attitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will post my templete soon, so you should just worry about posting yours.

Last edited:

turin

"I wanna fist fight with a bear"

Gaurdian

Name: Matt Cauthon

Race: human

Apperence:
mat.gif
other images: http://www.wotmania.com/images/art/22_C.jpg ,
http://www.dragonmount.com/Gallery/albums/userpics/10034/normal_wot2_edited.jpg

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs6/300W/i/2005/117/d/6/MAT_CAUTHON__fan_art__by_solitarium.jpg
also wears a medallion with the insignia of a fox, around his neck

Weapon: a great spear called the ashandarei, shown in the picture above, and many concealed knives hidden under his clothes

Personality: In his youth he was a joker and prankster. He can be very charming with women and people of authority when he wants to be, and is fond of drinking and gambling; he also swears a lot. An excelent strategest Matt has an ideal mind for combat.

Elite you gaurd: idk? guess I will pick one when more people join.

Bio:
Youth
Mat was something of a black sheep in Emond's Field, his village. Though he and his friends got into trouble quite a bit, Mat was generally the force behind it. A joker and prankster, he can be very charming with women and people of authority when he wants to be, and is fond of drinking and gambling; he also swears a lot.

Close to the present
While journeying with some companions they came across the ancient ruins of the great city of Shadar Logoth. It was supposedly cursed and haunted by evil spirits. Matt and his friends dismissed these stories as nothing rumors. They ventured into Shadar Logoth in the hope of finding burried treasure. They were unsuccessfull in their search and were ambushed by a pack of hungry Orc's. Luckily the group managed to escape with their lives. In the turmoil Matt happened apon a ruby encrusted Dagger. He took it for himself. Unfortunately, Mat's dagger had become tainted by Shadar Logoth's evil itself, tainting Matt. Matt's manerisms slowly began to change, he became increasingly rude and vile, finally very violent. His friends and family knew something was wrong so they sought out some one to help Matt. Many heales were brought to the village but none of them could remove the curse. One day, as the village was begining to lose hope of curing Matt, a wanderer came to town. (this will be my elite so I will edit this later) He or she said that she would cure Matt in exchange for free room and board. The villagers readily accepted his offer. It took three days and four nights, but the wandered was finally able to lift the curse. Matt then turned back to his old self. He felt awful for the way he acted and apologized to everyone. After that day he became a slightly nicer person to everyone, he also pledged himself to the wanderer becoming his or her faithful gaurdian.

Through one of his journies he came across the ancient spear he wields and the medallion with fox insignia that he wears around his neck. The medallion was the gift from a very old magician. It is said to protect its wearer from a variety of differen't magics and grant them good luck. Matt is unsure if the medallion does guard him against magic, he has never been able to test whether it can or cannot. However, Matt is sure that the medallion is blessed. He is also extremely lucky at random chance. At games like dice or cards, he wins almost all of the time. For his luck to hold out, it must be a game of random chance.

Theme Song: idk try this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g31vn2fmwDk doesn't really fit with my character but I like it. If I find a better one I will change it.

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"I wanna fist fight with a bear"

Guardian
Name: Sion

Race: Elf

Apperence: Sion

Weapon: Alastor

Personality: Sion is just as calm as those who trained him to be who he is. He has vast knowledge of all races especially since he's been around humans and elves for so long he knows almost everything about both races. Sion is very trustworthy, someone you could even trust with your life and will not give up even when everything is stacked against him. On the other side he's more romantic than he is cool and immature on some subjects.

Elite you gaurd: whoever wants him to

Bio: Sion's parents were both elves but raised him around humans when he was first born until he was 8. Since he is an elf humans discriminate against him and think of him as a freak, well most of them thought this of him. After leaving the village where he was born and raised he and his parents returned to their elven birthplace where he lived until he was ready to live on his own. Until he left the elves hated him because he smelled of human.

The reason he left was because that was his parents last wish before they were killed by their own people, after he left Sion himself soon died at the hands of the evil forces that ganged up on him. Because of his untimely death the council of kings granted him life again and this time with a special power to mold his energy into whatever shape he pleases. With this he created his own style of fighting called Zombatsu, which is over 20 types of martial arts fused into one that creates numerous combos. Now he is of age and the counsil has chosen him to be the guardian of one of the warriors and that guardian is......

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I wanna fist fight with a bear

Evil minion

Name: Rumin Edle (sounds like ed-lay)

Race: Drow Half-Elven

Appearence: To be simple, Rumin is completely encased in a sentient set of armor named 'Arell', which is almost utterly black. Upon the breast of this armor is the crest of Redilos(whatever it may be.) Also, since it is sentient, it is unlike other armor as it becomes a part of the being that dons it. The Gauntlets, Helm, & plated boots are the same way. On the Helm, where the slits usually are, are engraved jewels, as opaque as the heart of the sentient armor, Arell. The gauntlets are also embroidered with jewels, but none are as dark as the ones on the oculars. There is no more need to continue the description.

Weapons: Triam- It is an arcane composite longbow, whose appearence shall be described in this Role-Play.

Raeshalim- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Schweizerdolch_1400.jpg
For close combat

Arell- Cold/calculating, it bears a regal visage, as if it was once a king. It's arrogance is matched by it's vanity, for it's disposition is one of a neat freak. Unable to speak directly, it will, at times, shadow it's bearer, taking over completely. As to it's opinion of Redilos, it is one of grudging respect.

Rumin- later

Bio: Later as well

Theme Song: Nightwish- Planet Hell

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Ok guys thanks for joining, well heres my templete.

Name: Redilos

Appearance: http://images.epilogue.net/users/timovihola/sauron.jpg

Personality: He is a completely evil monster who enjoys seeing people in pain. He dose not enjoy anything besides battle and he thinks that the all life is meaningless. He has no compassion and he has a heart as black as coal. He trusts no one and has taken many a castle by his own strength. Because of these facts some call him; "The lord of darkness".

Weapon(s)

The sword of the purest darkness
http://www.flytying.dk/images/Dragon sword.jpg

The mace of the dark lord
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Sauron-mace-5.jpg

Biography: Redilos was born in the land of Osirus, a very holy place where the light of the planet was held. When Redilos was young he was normal, lived a normal life, and was a very nice and caring person. One day in this metropolis a man was banished from Osirus, a man Redilos admired, Sauron was his name. He was expelled for attempting to steal the even star, the light of the world.

Not too long after his banishment an army of darkness and hatred came to destroy Osirus. The people had to defend themselves, they had to form an army, and Redilos was chosen to become a soldier. On the eve of battle Redilos felt something odd, the desire to strike down his enemies instantaneously.

Then the battle had started, shields were shattered and swords were broken and much blood was spilled across the barren battle field. Redilos began to get a blood lust as he killed man after man with his broad sword. His determination was something to admire, even though it Twas a bit scary. Then the archers shot at the soldiers of Osirus and about five of those arrows hit Redilos dead on. He then saw where the arrows were coming from, pointed at them with his sword and ran at them as he ripped men apart like rag dolls. Finally he got to the archers and slaughtered them. He kept on doing it killing, destroying, and dominating the battle field like a god of chaos. He spread the blood upon his body as he laughed at his opponents forces and said, "Is this all you can muster to take our fair city, how pathetic.”

At this the dark lord of the army came unto the battle field, it was sauron. Many of the men were frightened and they even tried to run away but alas they could not for all there comrades were bunched up behind them.

Sauron got out his mace and he started to kill men by the hundreds. Redilos saw what was happening and he ran as fast as he could to protect his people. As he was about to kill a man with his mace Redilos put up his sword and blocked it then pushed back the dark lord into his cavalry. After this he ran after his killing anything that got in his way good or bad. Then sauron and Redilos fought a long and enduring battle. Then as the cavalry saw that there dark lord was losing they came to aid him, but before they could get to him he brought down sauron and put his sword to his neck.

He then screamed; "RETREAT NOW OR YOU WILL SUFFER ME". At this one of the soldiers ran at Redilos to kill him but Redilos merely cut of his hands and stabbed him in the heart. Then sauron tried to get up but Redilos spun around and cut off his head. Then the rest of the soldiers came at the man as to kill him, the fools. He picked up the dark lords mace and started to decimate them.

They all got on Redilos holding him down but Redilos would not go down without a fight, he ripped men apart with his bare hands, a man even put his arm around his neck but Redilos bit strait through his skin and right into the bone, forcing the man to let go.

The remaining soldiers of Osirus went to help Redilos and helped him kill all of his enemies; they were the closest thing he had to friends. After the great battle there Redilos was made into the first knight of the king for his services, something a man would have been satisfied with, but not Redilos. After a short time he came to assassinate the king of Osirus and take his rightful place on the throne making the once brilliant kingdom into that of a dark one.

Then as Redilos lead his campaign against the free world he grew to be quite psychotic, even so his men were loyal to him, to the end. He conquered villages, castles, even countries. Some even thought there was no limit to his power.

((P.S. We NEED elites before we start.))

pwninator

Elites

Name: Galdor Carnesîr

Race: Elf

Apperance: http://www.cetraconnection.de/crisis-core/spiel/charaktere/genesis/1.jpg

Weapons:http://www.wetaworkshop.co.nz/resources/images/gallery/fullsize/gall_serv_display_20.jpg
http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Elf/ElfArmor/Third/full_144_nz_la_med.jpg

Power: Galdor harnesses the power of light through his peice of the Evenstar. The negative affect of this skill is that, if it is abused, the light can posses its weilder and drive them to the brink of their own distruction.

Personality: Galdor is a humble man of great integrety and understanding. He has a profound knowledge of the earth and its beings. You could trust Galdor when it came to battle, no matter the odds he would fight to the end. He is posseses a very mature attitude, and pleasant sense of humor. Galdor is a proud elf and would not hesitate to profess this, but is in no way arrogant.

Bio: Galdor is the first knight, and captain of the armies of Alindiel, the great elven city of lights. He lived his childhood dreaming of adventures and journies. He supported his widowed mother and grew to become a soldier of great valour and wisdom. Facing many horrific battles, Galdor rose to the top of his ranks rapidly becoming the youngest commanding officer.

These accomplishments were due to the fact of Gil-Ghalad, Galdor's mentor who became a sort of father figure to him. They fought alongside each other through many campaigns, sadly Gil-Ghalad fell victim to the reign of Redilos, and died in Galdor's arms. Galdor was viewed as a hero in his kingdom, returning from coutless battles victorious. Known for his loyalty to his men, and his king Galdor was an ideal elven soldier. King Thranduil bestowed upon Galdor the honor to represent his kingdom as an elite warrior of the last alliance.

I WANT TO FIST FIGHT WITH A BEAR...SERIOUSLY

turin

OOC: I am going to be away for four or five days and I may not be bale to reach a computer durring that time. So in the event that this rp begins without me, could u guys just right me in. You guys could partially control me I guess, just don't have me do anything out of character, until I come back.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I wanna fist fight with a bear

Elite

Name: Spectro
Race:half human half elf
Appearnace: Tall with long black hair that flows past the shoulders. Pointed ears and orange eyes. Wears a blue blue pants black boots and black finger gloves. A scar going down his left cheek.
Weapon:Two sword canes. One rests on each hip. The head of one of the sword canes is a silver cobra head and the other is a gold cobra head.
Power:A wide variety of ice powers. That includes using the ice powers in a form of a cool/cold healing mist. Every time he uses the ice powers a small part of his body becomes frozen.
Personality:Loyal to his friends. He tends to keep to himself and is quiet. His position makes him feel a little awkward.
Bio:Spectro is a half elf half human. His father is human and his mother is elf. Spectro grew up being trained by his father in all forms of fighting styles. Spectro was proud of his father who was an elite soilder planning to attack Redilos when the time came. When Spectro turned twenty three his parents gave him his gold and silver cobra headed sword canes. That night a goblin attacked their home. Spectro's parents were killed in that incident. Spectro survived thanks to his training and due to his sword canes. Although he received a long scar on his cheek from the goblin. Spectro had the heavy burden of burying his parents and accepting the elite position that his father held. Spectro swore that on his parent's graves that he would avenge their deaths by restoring peace to the world.
Theme song:lilium~saint version~

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
((oh no it was quite an adequet story for your char. also this will start right after we get one more elite.))

turin

ooc: okay im back from vacation. Some one else join so this rp can start

turin

OOC: BUMP okay this is my last ditch effort to get this rp off the ground and if it doesn't work I guess this rp will die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back