• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Event I: Welcome to Traverse Town!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki had to admit, all of them made a pretty good team, the girl with the magical sword, the guy with the tonfas, the guy with the sword, the other guy with the sword, the kid who came out of no where and him. They could make for a great thieving group, but that was a question for another time, as one of the people sent the giant torso spinning around and bouncing off various surfaces. That good enough for you?! Naoki heard the man replying to his request and looking at the armored thing as it tried to again its feet, as it where. Turned back and shrugged lightly and sarcastically answered, Yeah, kinda. I was hoping you'd, oh I don't know, defeat it or something. He kinda hoped he didn't do what he did to that armored thing with the quip. Any other smart-alecky remarks were stopped when the other guy with the sword strode over and attacked the thing and said something in veiled anger. He began to worry when it wasn't moving, and was preparing for it to jump up, when a young girl appeared and attacked it and made it disappear and, transfigure into a chest? Before he could stop her or check the chest for traps she opened the chest and lights popped out and raced towards them. Naoki flinched and raised his arms to protect himself.

Naoki gained fire raid.

Naoki opened his eyes and looked around. He didn't seem to be dead so he walked over to the young girl and lightly patted her head, Alright there lass, you did a good job. Now before anyone goes anywhere, he paused then turned quickly to the others that were there and pointed dramatically, What the heck was that thing and where were its arms and legs?!

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

The shaking of the large Heartless, the blinding light that started to erupt from its neckless torso, it was a sight the man had seen numerous times before. It was the sight of this creature’s end. As the Guard Armour faded from the district for the final time, it was the appearance of a single large chest that caused the dark haired man to look on confusingly. The orbs of light that suddenly shot out from its confines immediately began to seek out everyone close by, the man’s own disappearing the moment it reached him.

Alright there lass, you did a good job. Now before anyone goes anywhere…What the heck was that thing and where were its arms and legs?!

That…for those of you whose this was their first time…was what we call, a Heartless. A pretty large one at that known as a Guard Armour. As for its arms and legs…I…actually have no idea why they don’t have any to begin with…weird huh?” The dark haired man said as he came up towards the young man and girl, patting the little wisps of light that still clung to his sleeves.

GRAVITY RAID NOW UNLOCKED!

Oh, name’s Sleif by the way. And you young lady, very brave job there. Took real guts to run in like that. Especially with that pole.” Said Sleif, smiling as he placed the large weapon that belonged to him back onto his back, his arms crossing as he looked down at her.

I<3Kiari

Awards
Riku watched as the guard armor skittered and dropped at the hand of the man before him. But it was not enough, for even from here Riku could sense the minute traces of life on the Heartless. he began to walk toward the heartless when suddenly a girl jumped and struck the heartless with something metallic. Wait, Riku thought, is she fighting with a metal pole? Riku took a closer look, she WAS!
The heartless vanished leaving behind a floating heart and a chest. the heart floated upward, above the girl's head as she opened the chest. Once opened, the chest shot bursts of light at Riku, the girl, and the other combatants. Riku attempted to avoid the light, but failed. When it hit him he felt a growth in his power.

RIKU LEARNED FIRE RAID

A man walked up to the girl, "Alright there lass, you did a good job. Now before anyone goes anywhere," the man said to the girl, "What the heck was that thing and where were its arms and legs?!"
Another man with dark hair walked up to them, "That...for those of you whose this was their first time...was what we call, a heartless. A pretty large one at that, known as a Guard Armor. As for its arms and legs...I...Actually have no idea why they don't have any to begin with...Weird huh?" the man paused, "Oh, name's Sleif by the way. And you young lady, very brave job there. Took real guts to run in like that. Especially with that pole.”
Riku walked up to them, "The heartless prey upon the darkness in people's hearts," he stated ominously, "If the heartless reach the Heart of a World, the World will be destroyed," after that Riku began to wonder if they had seen Sora or Kairi, "Have any of you seen my friends, Sora or Kairi?" he asked hopefully.

Noel

Awards
Clunk!

She. Finished that thing with a metal pole.

GOT ABILITY — CIRCLE RAID

Everyone who seemed to have fought this Armor started grouping together discussing their thoughts. As they went closer to each other, I did as well. One man whose name was Sleif had said."That…for those of you whose this was their first time…was what we call, a Heartless. A pretty large one at that known as a Guard Armour. As for its arms and legs…I…actually have no idea why they don’t have any to begin with…weird huh?" I looked back at where that one girl had bonked the Armour's head to see any remnants I could use to sell to different people, but alas it didn't seem like there was anything left. "Here you go guys, take a drink uve' this, we all could use something after whatever just happened." I reached in to my pockets that could somehow carry alot uve' things and underhanded lobbed some Hero Drinks to everyone who was in the battle. "It's supposed to make you stronger, but in all honesty it's just a pick me up. Also as for this Sora and Kairi, never heard uve' them. Sorry."

I took my swig uve' the Hero Drink and then combed my hair with my fingers keeping its volume to its amazing shape and proceeded to fall onto my back letting the ground's cool touch warm me up.

"The names Gray by the way" I pointed my finger like a gun at the clock-tower with my signature "Pleased to meet all uve' you."

Last edited:

Macks

is this how humans always act? wondered Macks, I- no I need to learn my emotions so I need to interact with humans, and these humans seem to be my best option.

"The names Gray by the way" the human pointed at the tower, it appeared to have his name on it
"Pleased to meet all uve' you."

"h-hello?" the soldier like heartless shuffled out of the darkness next to the one called Gray "n-n-n-nice to meet you G-Gray, my name is M-M... Macks,​I think."

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Feet. Mere, insignificant feet.

That was the measure of distance separating Zachary from the Guard Armor when, as he had cautiously assumed, it sprung back to life; Zach stopped the moment the torso parted from the ground, observing, waiting for it to make its first move. The Heartless arose as a floating torso, then absent of its arms and legs, which had been handily dispatched by the fruitful teamwork of the group of warriors. It whirled about, as it often did when first regaining its vigor and, seeing Zachary first, prepared to make him its next target (again). This time, more alert and more prepared for the onslaught, the swordsman took himself and his weapon into a defensive position. As cautious as he had been, he inched closer, semi-circling his way around the Armor.

After a moment of silence, the cold, unnerving yellow eyes of the Heartless met with the blue glare of his own. The Heartless proceeded into the infancy of one last assault. The warrior recoiled. The shield upon Zach's arms stood between him and the rapid onslaught of revolving force. He braced for impact...

"Ha!"

CLANG!

Easing his defensive, Zach gazed in amazement at the courageous young girl that had just dropped into the plaza. Armed with little more than a metal pole, she had gotten the drop, and the finishing blow, on the Guard Armor, which vaporized before the eyes of its adversaries. "Well," that's something you don't see every day," Zach said, mostly to himself. Admitting to some exhaustion, he took a knee and took in the events that followed. The Armor had indeed been defeated, leaving a chest in its wake. The last-blow girl, being closest to the chest, removed the content... or rather, released the content, as whatever it was within the chest departed of its own accord the second she opened. Ethereal orbs scattered into the air and found their way to one member or another of the group. As it so happened, one such orb managed to find its way to a surprised Zach.

Next time, remember to use this one, rang an echo of what seemed to be his own thoughts.

~ZACHARY HAS LEARNED WIND RAID~

Catching back up to his own vitality, Zach arrived to his feet. Seconds later, he had made his way back to the group, all of whom had gathered around the latecomer. Almost instinctively, he gravitated closer to the one called Sleif, who seemed a formidable swordsman. "Name's Zachary," said, addressing as many of the group as would hear him. "I'll also answer to any shorthand form of my name; some people have also mispronounced me as 'Zash,' which I'll answer to as well. Anyways..." his eyes ran over his recent comrades, beaming gratefully at all of them. "Thanks for stepping in back there; guess it was stupid of me to try and challenge that thing on my own in the first place...

"And, I'm sorry to say, I haven't seen or heard of a Sora or a Kairi anywhere in all the worlds I've visited so far... Anyways... well, I guess now I'm really stumped at what to do now; wasn't exactly planning on getting too involved around here, to be honest, not until that Leon fellow volunteered me for... whatever it was he volunteered me for."

Polaris

With the defeat of the monster, she realized that there were so many of them fighting together. It was a strange sight to see the monster’s head fall off its body to drop to the ground and fade away, but she shrugged off the mystery when her attention was taken by a conspicuous orb of light gradually fell into her hands.

Ability unlocked. Luin has obtained Strike Raid.

She looked confused for a second when the fighters around her started speaking, sounding equally astounded by the turn of events.

After a concise explanation regarding the Heartless from a silver haired boy, he asked regarding his friends Sora and Kairi. Luin shook her head apologetically at the silver haired boy and was then given a drink from the man named Gray, much to her surprise, while others introduced themselves.

"Luin Arita." She gave a polite bow. Looking at Gray who was now on the ground, relaxing, she supposed the drink was really for hers to drink. "I am trying to find a way back home. To Elm. Would anyone know of a means to do so?"

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
-Ability Unlocked Thunder Raid-

The rush of the fight was exhilarating that the blood pumping through Zero's veins was making him feel kind of high? Not that he was drunk, because that would be silly. Zero kept his distance from the fallen Armor Guard heartless to keep from getting hurt or in other peoples way; he admired the other fighters attack styles. What really caught his eye was the youngster wielding a metal pole to end the Armor Guard heartless' life. In fact, she was pretty cute with the way she responded afterwards. In the corner of his eye, he saw a soldier heartless appear out of the shadows and felt himself move to attack it but paused for a brief moment. Did it just speak? Can heartless do that? What the hell am I doing? Suppose to kill heartless not... not let it get so close and act familiar.

Zero shook his head and lowered his weapons down. "Since everybody is going around saying their names aloud, mine happens to be Zero. Nothing else." Then with a casual smile, he looked around at the rest of the group. "Does anyone here have a gummi ship? I know two stranded people wanting to get out of this place. Desperately, might I add. One of them happens to be a cutie and the other is... well now... just don't be on anything high up or you'll plummet to your death. Maybe."

A nervous chuckle escaped his throat. "If Kage heard me say that he'd be putting bullets into me by the dozen. Aw... how I miss him already. Best of buddies for life."

With a scuffle of his feet, did Zero playfully kick some dust up into the air. "Zash. I like that." With a cock of his head did Zero give him an appraising look. "You got some guts on ya from taking on that huge thing, you know that? And no problem at all, backing up a fellow warrior with a good cause is my kind of thing. Depending on what day of the week it is and if it ends with a Y."

After biting at his lower lip with indecision, Zero casually walked by Gray and knelt before the soldier heartless. "So, what do we got here?"Then with a polite grin, he held out his hand, "Nice to meet you, Mack. No need to be frighten as long as you don't go stealing our hearts and all that jazz." In the back of his mind, Zero knew it'd take time to let his killer instincts settle down after fighting heartless or any foe that threaten his or someone else's life. Truth be told, he wasn't sure why he was befriending the little guy.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Shlay was so self-consumed in Asi's new appearance she completely missed the slaying of the enemy. When she looked up the warriors surged with energy, almost as if they had a new burst in power. She felt her body buzz but nothing... She stated ecstatically "Awww! Whats wrong with me! I did a good job right! Right Asi?" Asi quivered, "Blank! This is horrible! My shape is tarnished! You shouldn't have removed me from the black smith so quickly!" Shlay ignored Asi as he rambled on about his shape. Instead she walked to the group of warriors and listened to their reactions. Which, for the most part, were pretty acceptable for a bunch of lost and ill purposed individuals. After one of them greeting everybody with some sort of potion, and two more explain the heartless and its arrival. She heard one mention their missing friends. Judging by his dark aura, she wasn't fond of him meeting Asi, but his stride towards finding his friends seemed more just than the kids fighting about location issues, from earlier.

Shlay caught and placed the potion in her pocket and walked to the blue haired kid and said, "Your friends should be here... If you are lost like most of the people that come here, then I assume your friends would be as well. To be honest I had just finished making my rounds, so I would notice them if you could describe them..." After looking towards the others, another one named Zero started talking of ships and aiding each other. Before acknowledging the kid from earlier, she noticed a heartless beside Grey, and grabbed her hilt. As Zero talked to it she then stated, "But more importantly... Why the appearance of such a big heartless? I've been around... And I've ran into some mean heartless, but never one so big. If you're looking for answers I think there's a league of vigilants around these parts that help with that sort of thing..." Shlay remembered one of the books she read in that run down house. She then turned to Zach and stated, "Didn't you say a Leon volunteered you for something?"

Noel

Awards
"Heya Luin! Sorry, I've never heard uve' a world called Elm. I know a wood called that, but I'm positive that's not what you're looking for." I stretched my body straight, grunting after relaxing from the peak uve' my arms, legs and body feeling that sweet sensation you get after being hurdled up from constant dynamic movement.

Monday..Tues..Wed..

I counted with my fingers thinking about the phrase Zero had said about only the days that only end in Y. I sat up looking at the group which is seemingly starting to become more comfortable with each other. I took another drink uve' my can uve' Hero Drink and during mid gulp I looked to my left seeing a Solider like Heartless appear. I put the drink down with the chilled fluid still in my mouth, swishing it as if it we're the high tides for some sea captain's voyage. I'll tilted my head as I hear Zero come up to him, her, it, and I. I cheerfully responded to Mack by raising my hand to his chest level and closing it in it a fist offering the first ever HEARTLESS-SOILDER AND SHINRA-SOLIDER FISTBUMP UVE' AWESOMENESS. I smiled as I said "Nice to meet you dood! Want a drink?" as I pulled up with my hand the cold can uve' the pick me up.

I went and turned my attention on to Zero and followed up on his rather strange passive aggressive request. "And you think having them kick me out and push me off the "brig" uve' my Gummi ship will be any better? This girl you're talking about here better be cute now, see?" I scoffed from my lame impression uve' an oldies mafia dude, which probably no one got the reference. Let's just hope know one thinks I'm the iddiot uve' the group. I brought my knees closer to my chest and stood back up, brushing my knees with the palm uve' my hand, then brushing it off also with my other to disperse any asphalt or Heartless cooties from the floor. "Well for now, if we're gonna figure out why we had an abnormal quality uve' a heartless. A Lion
* seems to be the best four legged animal to talk too." I bent my knees to get to eye level uve' Macks offering the 2ND HEARTLESS-SOILDER AND SHINRA-SOLIDER FISTBUMP UVE' AWESOMENESS. "Or you could tell us what's happening, right dood?"

*purposely said his name wrong and not assuming he's even human *

Last edited:

Macks

the one called Zero acknowledged Macks first, after casually walking by Gray he knelt before the soldier heartless.
"
So, what do we got here?"
Then with a polite grin, he held out his hand,
"
Nice to meet you, Mack. No need to be frighten as long as you don't go stealing our hearts and all that jazz"

after taking his hand Macks said
"its good to meet you too Zero"
Macks attempted a smile
"I would never try to steal any of your hearts, even if I wanted too, you humans are so strong I would probably burn myself up trying, literally."

After that grey began talking
"Well for now, if we're gonna figure out why we had an abnormal quality uve' a heartless. A Lion seems to be the best four legged animal to talk too."
the human called Gray bent his knees to get to eye level of Macks, offering his fist in the human maneuver of a fist bump
"Or you could tell us what's happening, right dood?"

Macks turned his attention to gray, hitting his fist against his as he had seen humans do
"Well, yeah I can explain the power of that heartless, if you want me to."
Macks began explaining, drawing on the knowledge that came from being a heartless
"The reason for its power and appearance is because we are reasonably close to this planets keyhole, each planet possesses a keyhole which can be used by heartless to access and devour a worlds heart, destroying the world. That heartless appearing means that the keyhole is still unlocked and that heartless can come to this world freely using the Corridors of Darkness. The corridors are unpredictable pathways that interlink all the worlds of the universe. The Heartless use these extensively to reach other worlds. These pathways are formed out of Darkness, so it is unsafe for a normal person to travel them, although some types of armor and magic can protect you from the darkness inside the corridors."
Macks swallowed heavily
"s-sorry about the lecture. it just seemed like these are the only things that I know more about than you guys."

Last edited:

Polaris

Gray’s answer to Luin’s question left her visibly disappointed. Not to mention that Elm was the name of the grand city. She came to realize from his words that she was in a completely different world. She had heard of various worlds existing from her grandfather but the memory did not cross her mind until Gray spoke of Elm being a world. ‘I have thoroughly forgotten of the possibility of being in an entirely different world…’ She thought.

Luin turned to look at Macks after his explanation regarding the Heartless. “No, that explanation you provided is of much use, at least to me. It is worth keeping in mind about that. Thank you.” She gave a small thankful smile. "And lectures have gone far longer from my experience."

Upon hearing Zero’s mention of a ship that could send his two companions back to their world, she perked up and looked at everyone. Surely she had a chance to find a way back home if she accompanied these people? So she posed a question that she hoped they would not decline.

“Everyone here seems to be knowledgeable to some extent regarding the Heartless, unlike myself. May I please accompany your group in travels we may eventually make?” She sounded hesitant and she very much was since her ultimate motive was to return home to her world, and it was obviously so, but gaining knowledge and skills in encountering whatever else they may encounter seems fruitful with them than to keep walking around alone in this town. This must be an opportunity, if at least to make acquaintances.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

Taking the bottled green liquid from the young man who managed to expertly carve his name in the large building that towered in the district, Sleif looked down towards another young swordsman, one who stood by him with a massive sword that could have rivalled that of Sleif’s own.

With a knowing nod and a smile to Zach, Sleif carefully pocketed the Hero Drink inside the confines of his large trench coat, though the hand still didn’t reappear for another few seconds more.

In his grasp however, when his hand emerged back into the light of the district, two similarly shaped and sized objects, linked by a single chain, was now being examined by the dark haired man.

Holding each object in either hand, the first was clearly seen to be a pocketwatch of some otherworldly design, though the simple hourly engraved face was clear to reveal its obvious intent. As the chain stretched across from one hand to the other, the second object was something much weirder. Though it was round like that of the watch, the small bulges of metal facing the four common directions, as well as the various lights and images it displayed clearly showing off its advancement from anything even close in Traverse Town itself.

I’d like to help you all, though I’m really just here on a break. See?” It was then that Sleif quickly showed the strange device for a few moments, the display on it seeming to count down on something, possibly his own time left in the town itself, though what that meant wasn’t quite clear.

Now…I’d guess I could take some of you back if you wanted. The place I’m from might know of some of these places you mentioned, though it’s a bit of a long shot. I’ve been to quite a few dozen places, and I don’t think I’ve had the pleasure of visiting…Elm was it? But that’s not to say we haven’t found it already.

Suddenly turning on one foot and beginning to take a few steps away from the group, the dark haired man almost immediately did a return spin towards everyone again before speaking.

Though if you mind it being a one-way trip then no harm done. But if you do want to come, and to be surrounded and maybe even trained by some of the best and strongest from over a dozen worlds, have knowledge at your fingertips that could put any great library to shame, or have the chance to visit dozens of worlds?!…with permission that is…Then I’d guess anyone could tag along.” Said Sleif, throwing in a shrug that seemed to suggest little importance with what he just said.

"Might have to keep you hidden Mack, at least while still there if you came along. Some of the older instructors of the Society might not take too kindly to seeing one of you little guys on the grounds...took them nearly a decade just to start allowing classes into Darkness itself..."

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki stood in place as everyone was introduced and what the armored thing was was explained, as well as some general behavior of whatever these 'heartless' was, and a drink which he accepted hesitantly with, "Thanks, I'll hold onto this for later." He had to admit that these heartless were going to be a major problem, but at the moment he didn't need to worry about it, no his main concern was what was causing the stars to go out. He placed his cane on his backpack as the small creature came out and introduced itself as Mack, along with Luin, and his whole spiel. Then came Slief's offer. Naoki thought about it for a moment before replying.

"Eh, sorry Sleif, I'd join ya, but the one way trip is kinda a deal breaker. I think I should just bum around here and try to find someone to fix my ship, on account of it falling apart and all upon arrival. Name's Naoki by the way. I need to find something out for someone and leave it somewhere they can find it. Somewhere like here."
With that he pulled out a notebook and began making short-hand markings concerning the giant heartless that he could read for later.

Macks

the human Luin turned to look at Macks after his explanation regarding the Heartless. “No, that explanation you provided is of much use, at least to me. It is worth keeping in mind about that. Thank you.” She gave a small thankful smile. "And lectures have gone far longer from my experience."

"th-thank you luin... w-wait..."

Macks thought back a minute
didn't she say she had no way to get off world? y-yeah, she did!

“Everyone here seems to be knowledgeable to some extent regarding the Heartless, unlike myself. May I please accompany your group in travels we may eventually make?”

Some of the other people here may not have a way out as well! I should help them, plus, if I can travel with a human... surely I'll learn more about emotions!

Macks steeled his courage and announced
"u-um about what you said earlier Luin, and anyone else who wants to come, I may be able to provide a way off-world.[gulp] A-a-as a heartless I can access the corridors of darkness, and I could potentially transport a small or even a large group of living people through without their hearts being corrupted. a-although a large group might be difficult without magical assistance."

nervously shuffling his feet, Macks thought
I-Its definitely worth the risk! I-I can do it! if I shield them with my own darkness, getting through the corridors shouldn't harm them at all!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
"Good to know our hearts are safe. You're a lot nicer than most heartless I run into, Mack." Zero returned the smile, patting the little guy on the head.

Remembering what Gray had said, Zero couldn't help himself from smiling ear to ear. "Nah, I doubt you'd be kicked off of your own bridge, Gray. Especially if you're piloting the Gummi ship. You see, I have a specialty in pissing this guy off in particular. As for the cutie pie, she's pretty nice on the eyes and talks kind of funny about some arcade kind of place." Tilting back and forth on the heels of his feet, Zero stood up and stretched his joints out; sighing in content as each bone gave a nice good ol pop. "So if anybody is going to be kicked, shoved or pushed off a high place to their death, it'll definitely be this guy." Internally, Zero began to laugh at this. "Living on the dangerous side is so exciting! Oh the chills I get from just thinking about it. What will Kage do to me next!"

I sound so insane.

That's probably not a good thing. I better cut it out before I get left here by myself.

"Sorry. I had a moment. Happens sometimes." Zero amended, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly before listening in on everyone's offer of transportation.

Sleif's offer of a one way trip sounded kind of restricting and worrisome. What kind of Society is this that requires permission to go to one world or the next? Not that there was anything wrong with that. Zero knew if he took him up on his offer, there was a chance he could learn a great deal; and wreak havoc on such a place that could potentially create a bounty on his head for most wanted criminal. To say the least, it did sound like a great deal of fun. Not that he was into wreaking havoc, but having so much at his fingertips would be nice. Then there was Mack's offer. Could the little guy keep us from attacking by other heartless? And how long would he tag along with us for? To say the least, Zero felt conflicted on where to go for his next adventure. Then there was Gray and his gummi ship. Kage and Kam that he could follow to god no's where.
What to do?

"I might take one of you guy's up on your offer." Zero said at last, placing his hands into his pockets and looking directly at Mack and Sleif. "And I make no promises of staying out of trouble."

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Amid the clamor of introductions and conversations, Zach had nearly forgotten his fatigue, and, consequently, the vile of medication one of the recent allies had dispersed unto the team. Remembering it suddenly with the sight of others downing their own, he hastily popped the cork off of his and festively funneled it down his throat. In one, audible swallow, he consumed the healing drought. Instantly, his vitality found him again; even the hiccups resulting from chugging the bitter-sweet liquid didn't dampen him, as he provided a hearty laugh as soon as his strength returned.

"Didn't you say a Leon volunteered you for something?"

"Uh?" he turned to the voice, that of a woman, whose name he had missed before, though I recognized her as the one that had dispatched the Armor's feet. Holding his breath, he subdued his hiccuping fit quickly before speaking. "Ummm... Yeah. I mean, sort of. He told me it'd be a good use of time and skill to help him and his gang. I agreed, for the most part. So, here I am. Doing exactly what I've been doing for about two years now. Only now I'm doing it on someone else's order; instead of just taking the work as it comes. I take it you know Leon too? You wouldn't mind telling me what I'm in for with him, would you? Heheh."

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The young boy stumbled from the darkness, his hands grasping furiously at his head. Like stabbing needles, pain coursed through his head as images—images he neither knew nor fully understood—flashed across his mind's eye. They were brief and vague, providing little alone, but revealing the makings of a larger picture as each crossed his mind. The images were strange and contradicting, one depicting a vast wasteland lined with strange weapons, quickly followed by a calming beach. There were images of joy, of suffering, of love, and of pain. These were images of great kindness and great evil. Soon, the images became more focused, and while no memories associated with any of the images returned (assuming any were his in the first place), the young boy's mind became filled with knowledge.

Heartless...

Keyblade...

Hearts...

Darkness...

Light...

Kingdom Hearts...

"How pathetic!" The young boy dropped his hand and released a wicked laugh. He looked out at the group of people who had just been locked in combat with a large Heartless, a Guard Armor, his newfound knowledge stated, and revealed a toothy sneer. "For it to require all of you to fell such a weak Heartless; truly, it's pathetic. I could have defeated it effortlessly—alone—in half the time you all took."

The boy scanned the people before him for a moment. While there were a few among them with obvious talent and skill (a man wielding a black blade struck his eye in particular), most of the lot appeared on the weak side, if not completely useless. Speaking of which, he thought as his eyes set upon the 'Dead End' girl from earlier.

"That said..." he started, but trailed off into silence as he contemplated his next words. Finally, he spoke once more, now in a softer, less-condescending tone. "That said, I'm looking for people to join me in my quest. I plan to take the heart of all things, Kingdom Hearts, and use its power to raze all the worlds to the ground." The boy lifted his hands high into the air, trying to assert heavier emphasis upon his words, and raised his tone to a near-yell. "Then, from the fires of destruction comes the flame of creation! With all the weakness and imperfections gone, I—no, we can rebuild anew a perfect world!" He fell silent, dropping his arms limply to his side. The boy tilted his head slightly to the side, his toothy grin all that was visible from beneath his hood. "Oh, and since we're all doing that little 'introduction' thing, you may call me...the Eclipse Prince."

Noel

Awards
"Dooood Mack!" I awft in astonishment with his knowledge over keyholes and his power to take us through portals. I took my hand and shook his shoulder guard hear the slight jattle from the metal. I looked back at the group and over all the whole idea uve' just going world to world by a big black portal. Filled with darkness. Maybe corrupting our hearts. "Although Mack, that might be a bad idea. Wouldn't there be other heartless traveling through that portal thing as well? I'm no expert in the heartless encyclopedia but if you can tell that we're humans—strong enough to destroy that thing over there that could be someone's father— Why wouldn't the others assume something fishy like a mackerel on a hook near a skyscraper?"

I stood back up after giving Mack a fist bump just moments ago and went behind him so I could face the rest the rest uve' the group. "I know you're trying to help buddy, but I take it we should hold off on that idea for a bit until we're strong enough to completely decimate a whole swarm of heartless." I looked back down at Mack realizing something before looking back at everyone. "If you're cool with us doing that Mack..."

Returning to Sleifs' offer about this whole one way trip and be trained from the "best" uve' the worlds. I widened my stance to shoulder width and I threw my white blade down to the ground, having it pierce the concrete with ease, then putting my right hand on my hip. "Not to be a negative moogle or anything but, if we're there training with the best at a single location, what's going to happen to the rest uve' the worlds if we don't venture off and help the other defenseless people uve' other worlds?" I gave Versatille a little kick, letting it carve a small piece uve' the floor before it going up just a few feet before landing perfectly for my hand to grip. "This place got lucky. Anyone who lost their world to the darkness some how end up here, and there should be tons uve' warriors." I slashed my sword down at the air. "I rather be there in the front. I already have enough training as it is. I'm not asking anyone to join me, but just going out fighting without a certain goal and helping sounds a lot better than doing nothing getting trained by 'masters' doing nothing as well."

Something odd went at me. I reverse the grip uve' my blade with a quick reflex uve' my fingers. Some young voice but corrupted voice went in my ears. He was trying brag that the thing we defeated would uve' been cutting butter for him. I took my right hand and cupped the side uve' my face. However before being able to say any witty come back his tone became less demeaning, and I respectably put my hand down, while as my grip on my blade tightens. He was going over some idea that he could rebuild a new, trying to create a new order. I put my right hand back and quickly snapped my fingers, revealing to everybody but the "Eclipse Prince" that the Aero magic that I used for my signature on my clock tower was taking some shape, I mean. My shape, if you catch my drift. Haha. Wind jokes.

"So are you trying to say, you want everything destroyed so you can show up as this shitty entity and create some type uve' shitty monarchy for yourself? Shitty plan man. Shitty plan." I don't like this guy at all. With his sinister smile and shark teeth. It's as if he's trying to do something right. I took my hand once again and put behind me and snapped my fingers softly. Another source uve' aero magic came from my fingers and formed the words "Attack in" it dispersed and reappeared a timer. "5...4...3...2..."

Show time.

The Aero magic that was back up on that clock tower rushed at this Eclipse Prince as the same manor like I did against the Guard Armor. Before it made contact with this hooded figure I leaped towards him at a furious roar making my way up slashing right as the tip uve' my blade could make contact with his chest as the same time as the magic penetrates him.

I swear to god if no one follows up...

NO one is getting any more Hero Drinks.

Last edited:

Macks

Macks listened to Grey and his concerns about the other heartless recognizing humans travelling through the corridors

"D-Don't worry about that grey," said Macks "I've seen humans go unnoticed through the corridors before!"
Macks prepared to continue "they wore black cloaks, and called themsel-"

He seized up a heart... over there? Macks thought frantically who is it? must... contain... myself... that D-D-Darkness is so strong!
Macks began jittering like a normal heartless and turned immediately to face the source of the darkness,

a young boy stumbled from the darkness, his hands grasping furiously at his head.

"How pathetic!" The young boy dropped his hand and released a wicked laugh. He looked out at the group of people who had just been locked in combat with a large Heartless, a Guard Armor, his newfound knowledge stated, and revealed a toothy sneer. "For it to require all of you to fell such a weak Heartless; truly, it's pathetic. I could have defeated it effortlessly—alone—in half the time you all took."

"g-graahh" Macks coughed out I'm loosing control just looking at him!

the boy scanned the people before him for a moment
"That said..." he started, but trailed off into silence. Finally, he spoke once more, now in a softer, less-condescending tone, somehow it was more terrifying than before "That said, I'm looking for people to join me in my quest. I plan to take the heart of all things, Kingdom Hearts, and use its power to raze all the worlds to the ground." The boy lifted his hands high into the air, trying to assert heavier emphasis upon his words, and raised his tone to a near-yell. "Then, from the fires of destruction comes the flame of creation! With all the weakness and imperfections gone, I—no, we can rebuild anew a perfect world!" He fell silent, dropping his arms limply to his side. The boy tilted his head slightly to the side, his toothy grin all that was visible from beneath his hood. "Oh, and since we're all doing that little 'introduction' thing, you may call me...the Eclipse Prince."

"G-G-GAAAARRAAAAAAAAA!"
Macks screeched
that's it! I don't care anymore! I'm going to beat this guy if its the last thing I do!

just as Gray dashed towards the eclipse prince, Macks activated his most powerful and self destructive skill.

"Soul destruction!"

Macks eyes and mouth began streaming fire, and as his back set ablaze he launched himself at the Eclipse Prince to begin his frenzied attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back