• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Gah, I Understand everyone, I made Mistakes!

It scares Me when you ALL say it, Cant you just let like, one person say it and then everyone can just be Happy?

Its Not easy write this much, I wrote 8 Pages, My hands and eyes hurt and I dont think My family wanted to check it all....*Cries*

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Well, my inner grammar whore would've killed me if I didn't say anything.

Then I'd be dead. D=

Besides, we says good things tooz!
H.jpg

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Wait I didnt say anything about your spelling so im an individual so everyone leave her alone.Also its just a story and what could happen its not like someones gonna grade you or hurt you if you dont spell correctly.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Yeah, I dont min when Mellii, Sammii and Andi do it and everything, Cuz there really cool about it (Sammii just points out certian mistakes, Mellii's a grammar whore so she cant help it and Andi's just awesome!), But like almost ALL of you said I had typo's.

Its not like I want to become a writer or anything when im older, I only write stories because I have loads of Idea's and dont know what to do with them, I even see in propper books they have typo's and make mistakes.

Im not yelling at you guys, Its just, I dont mind one or two people pointing out the mistakes but when almost all of you do it, It kinda makes me feel bad, like I didnt do good or something.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
No, we are not going to spam Lilli's fan fiction because that's also a bad thing to do. The only real difference is that you can be banned for it UltimaSora07. So technically it's worse, and I really do hope that you didn't get you 754 posts from spamming all around the forums, because any proper member would know that's wrong. So if you are I suggest you stop, because if you get caught you will be banned for it.

~<33

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Oh umm..sorry Lilli and Eternal Snow but I dont spam all over the forums I actually reply to the problem or whatever the thread is about and I was just trying to get Lilli off of what she was talking about so she would be fine so sorry about that I didnt want that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back