• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Well Sorta, Ive been in progress in writing it for ages.

Its just, Im one of those people who gets bored REALLY easily so It takes me a while to do chapters
>.<

And I have alot on my mind right now...

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

I know!

I mean, I cringe everytime I look at the first few chappies of You Promised and ELL!
I was SO BAD at spelling, and the plot wasnt too good.

But the thing is, I might have to end ELL Soon (Dont know when though, might be another year xD) because on FF.net someone said a review that the story line was good, but after the part where Sora, Kairi and Namine almost died the storyline started to fall apart, and I think their right >.>

Found out today, CJ Likes me >.<
Gawd, why do all my best mates that are guys end up falling for me?
WHY?!

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
But the thing is, I might have to end ELL Soon (Dont know when though, might be another year xD) because on FF.net someone said a review that the story line was good, but after the part where Sora, Kairi and Namine almost died the storyline started to fall apart, and I think their right >.>

Eh, I don't really think so.

I mean, some parts were a bit random, but I wouldn't say it's "falling apart." And even if it was, it could be fixed. =]

But I guess if you want to end it soon, then you can. We'll understand.

SoraKHLuver

so more chapters means more stories, and more stories means more romance and laughter, and more of that means........YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY^_^^_^^_^
but just dont write too much, dont get exhausted, we can w8 :)

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Okay Okay, This isnt dead.

Im just plain lazy =]

Im attempting to make a chapter now, but its taking a while cause I get bored so eaily when writing. But I will get it up soon.

Seikay

I just read all the chapters tonight, this is by far the BEST fanfic I have ever read! IT CAN NOT DIE!!!!! I need more! please!

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Haha, Its not all that great, Sammii and Mellii are better writers than me, and dont even get me STARTED on how good JJ is!

Tbh, Im just good at thinking OTT scene's.

In some of my future Fanfics ill probz put in things that have happened to me before.

Seikay

Haha, Its not all that great, Sammii and Mellii are better writers than me, and dont even get me STARTED on how good JJ is!

Tbh, Im just good at thinking OTT scene's.

In some of my future Fanfics ill probz put in things that have happened to me before.

Its doesn't matter if their better, I still think this is AMAZING, I really would like it to keep going, or I'm gonna have to take it over.....and that wouldn't be pretty, yeah that was a threat! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back