• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone else's Somebody names?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Oh, lol. I didn't read them in-game. I just read them on the KH Wiki a few mins ago, and Vexen's name is revealed too.
It appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it.
[I][B]Even[/B], [B]Ienzo[/B], [B]Braig[/B], [B]Dilan[/B], and [B]Aeleus[/B]...[/I]

So the only names to be revealed are Saix, Demyx, Larxene, Luxord and Marluxia, right?

Chaos_Riku

In days two names were revealed. Axel's and Xion's. Which are:

Lea for Axel, and No. I or was it No. 1 for Xion

:/

No. I. As I've said before, I'm asuming it's 'Number [I]i[/I]' aka the imaginary number from math. It fits the context of the game, and she is, quite literally, an imaginary organization member. Not really one of them, and never having been officially added to their numbers.

XYZ

Nomura has claimed that her name contains several meanings, here's four:

No. i as in Number 1 of the Replica Project
No. i as in No One.
Shio- n= the Japanese word for tide.
Shion (紫苑) contains [I]Aster tataricus, [/I]the name of a flower whose name means "I won't forget you/ Remembrance". I'm guessing the Asian equivalent to Forget-Me-Nots?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nomura has claimed that her name contains several meanings, here's four:

No. i as in Number 1 of the Replica Project
No. i as in No One.
Shio- n= the Japanese word for tide.
Shion (紫苑) contains [I]Aster tataricus, [/I]the name of a flower whose name means "I won't forget you/ Remembrance". I'm guessing the Asian equivalent to Forget-Me-Nots?

Another quite plausible and likely one is 'No I' as in no sense of self, since her entire character is pretty much dictated to her by others.

XYZ

∞;4542631 said:
Another quite plausible and likely one is 'No I' as in no sense of self, since her entire character is pretty much dictated to her by others.
Yeah. I've heard people say that before, and I agree. But I feel it kinda just goes along with No One though.

Mister E

I had always assumed that the "No I" part was referring to a lack of sense of self, considering the nature of her creation and why she even exists. She was created as a fail-safe tool to further the Organisation's cause, and nothing more.

The other interpretations work too, though,

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
So we have 8 of the 14 now huh? I wonder when we'll learn the others? Maybe they'll end up having all of the Orgainzation's Somebodies in BBS and we'll learn their names there. Just a thought. :)

Beyer

I guess this is as good place as any to place my theories on what their names are:
Demyx: Medy
Luxord: Rolud
Marluxia: Lumaria (I read this somehwere online a while ago so I didnt make it up but I like it)
Larxene: Renale

Just my silly little ideas :tongue:

Tiax

Well, a re-release is unconfirmed, so this topic sounds too wibbly-wobbly to make any further statements. But yes, I do wish they had revealed the Somebody names, but instead we only got one. I also wanted to know the origin of Xion's name. Right now I'm think it's something scientific like "Ion"

due to the nature of her existence.

Since Xion is a replika and not a nobody, she has no real name. Her name comes from Replika Project No. I. Xion...No. I...it makes sense.

Also, to answer the original posters questions, Axel's name was the only one identified in the whole game. The others may or may not be confirmed in the near future.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Since Xion is a replika and not a nobody, she has no real name. Her name comes from Replika Project No. I. Xion...No. I...it makes sense.

You should probably put that in spoiler boxes just in case someone who hasn't beaten the game ends up reading it and gets spoiled.

Xango99

Axel- Lea
Saix- Isa
Demyx- Myde or Dyme
Luxord- Rulod
Marluxia- Lumaria or Li Amaru
Larxene- Relena or Arlene

Xorbok

Well off topic (dont hert me) If you take out the X in Xorbok and rearange it...its brook (my name)

And I agree with Xango99

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Great reason to bump an old-ish thread...

boo_shoe2000

the other names of those who are not ansem's apprentice will probably be revealed by nomura after bith by sleep since most of the nobodies there have their somebodies. It might not be in the game but he might right it in the interview Afer the release

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Who actually said there was going to be a rerelease anyway?

No one, as far as I know so far.

Either way, seeing how Square is comprised of evil people who probably won't let us know, they won't.

Even if they do, fans will probably complain about how the name was not something else (like Axel).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back