• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► everyone HATES me!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mislead_light

you shouldent have to deal with this

tell them "i don't care what you think ou guys arnt Deryck and you never hes all that matters not you little pricks"

lol im sorry i couldent help it

but seriously fuck them

it doesent matter what they say you are

it only matters who you say you are.... and deryck says you are teh only 2 people who's opinion matters

besides

as ytou get older people in school do mature

and if all else fails take up drinking instead of that cutting shit fuck that derycks beter then that and says you are to

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
What's so funny about that, I ask you?
You must not understand that having responsibilities and helping to run certain ministries at a large church is like having a job, but I'm usually with teenagers, and I don't get monetarily paid so it's an even tougher responsibility to keep up with.

You tease things you don't even know, young grasshopper of July 2008.

What is the verdict, are things better for you yet?
Yeah I'd like to know the status update as well :p

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Try to ignore what they say to you!!
Whenever you feel it's just too much, tell them to stop calling you names and ask them WHY they are picking on you!

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
You better work out cause sooner or later you might get into a fight (or if you already did umm....yeah)
. the worst thing you could do is to accept that you are what they call you.

Or you might just have to suck it up and tell them: Shut the **** up.

You need to provide more details about your background

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Try to ignore what they say to you!!
Whenever you feel it's just too much, tell them to stop calling you names and ask them WHY they are picking on you!

Really Z.e.X.i.O.n?! I've been pick on before and that didn't work!

The best thing to do is make some friends!!! Totally power in numbers help with this........Even if you have teachers as friends you still got some friends. Teachers are intiled to listen(well....some of them anyway). If all out fails make really good friends with the principal! Trust me the principal could be the best friend in the world to have.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
You better work out cause sooner or later you might get into a fight (or if you already did umm....yeah)
Please. Working out doesn't mean you can fight, nor is fighting usually the answer.
Especially if, ironically, he/she gets in a fight with someone who presses CHARGES against him/her, and since everyone hates him/her, the evidence would pile up against him/her as abusive and a threat to the school.

If you want to learn how to fight, there are lots of ways. Just don't do Karate, lol.
I suggest finding an MMA buddy (Mixed-Martial Arts), my friend's dad is professionally training for UFC, and their whole family is very fast, strong, and knowledgeable about fighting in different styles.

If you want to learn how to fight, train. Keep in mind, training is different from just working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back