• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► everyone HATES me!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daydreamer01

I used to get messed with when I was in middle school, but its all done now. People never really physically beat me up, but I always got picked on for liking anime and stuff. But, I opened up to some people, I made more friends gradually, and now I have a ton of em, and no one really seems to 'dislike' me.

yeah thats a problem with me i dont think anyone in class wants to be my friend .i only know ONE person i can actully call a friend

Shade737

Silver Member
yeah thats a problem with me i dont think anyone in class wants to be my friend .i only know ONE person i can actully call a friend
If its a boy and you like him go with him and if its not then find a bf and start tag teaming those bastards.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh boy...

I've been teased a lot when I was little on primary school. So I see where you're coming from.

The advice I can give you is self-reflection. Look in the mirror and ask yourself "What is so stupid/funny/laughable about me??"
I bet you've done that lot of times already. If not, do so now. Right now.

Once you understand what the so called problem is, fix it. I'm not playing games, fix that problem.

For example, and this is for certain one of your problems: confidence.

People get teased when they lack confidence. They're an easy victim after all. Look in the mirror and try to look confident. Practice every day. Try to rub that confidence in. Live it. (for guys, one of the reasons they get teased that occur a lot of times, is because they dont act masculine enough. toughen up, in this case)

I dont know if you have friends, but most of the times, even friends are afraid to stick up for you. That's natural. Thus, you're the one that needs to take action before the teasing starts. When you're hanging out with friends at school, and one of those bullies come up at you and say something, push your chest forward (confidence), chin up (confidence) and glare (confidence) and just tell him/her to shut up and ask if he doesnt have anything better to do.

Big chance the bully is gonna be shocked of your sudden response.

Now you should just keep hanging there with your friends. If you walk away, you're gonna make him think he still got you. Dont let him have that pleasure, it's unnecessary.

I could tell you to ignore them, but that never works. I know that.

One last advice, and this would be the hardest, but also the most succesful, is becoming friends with one of the bullies. They dont ALWAYS tease you, they're not mindless robots after all. They're people. So when one of them is alone, just hang out and chat. Dont be shy, show you're confident.

Try to analyse the situation from a third perspective. Then act to that.

I just realised you're a girl.

It's too bad your year already started, or else I'd say to change your image. That ALWAYS works. Wear casual clothes (short skirts, flip flops are popular for girls atm) and get rid of any emo style you got. Emo's... well they suck. I hate it when people try to make a statement by looking ugly and sad.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm in the exact same boat as you there. I've been hated both in school and on this lovely little site right here. :d

The best advice I can give you is pretty much the same: IGNORE. THEM. Bullies are a pain and annoying, but they're unhappy and want to make everybody else unhappy. If your entire class hates you, they must be something along the lines of bullies and the best way to get them to back off is to ignore them or stand up for yourself. If you're freakin' sick and tired of supposedly being the worst person ever in your class, stand up for yourself or act like it's not getting to you. It's easier said than done, but it works. It's hard to tell people to screw off if you're shy [and i'm not even sure if you are D:] and it's also hard to just turn your back on those nasty people and forget them.

Annnnnd Frozen Fate is completely right, too. If you tell them to screw off, you'll have more respect than if you just ignore all of those jerks.

Also, if you do exactly what they do [call them nasty names back, etcetc], that is the absolute WORST thing you can do. You're bringing yourself to their level and it'll only make things worse. Things'll flip-flop and suddenly you'll be the bad guy, not them.

mesmerized

Takushi Rena
^^I know its off topic but are you really 8? You talk better than my 11 year old sister does <<

I still think that ignoring the problem isn't going to make it better. I cannot stress that enough.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
i once told the teacher, next day they all picked on me harder.

That's because all the teachers can do, is just talk to/try to persuade the bullies to stop. Sometimes, they might even keep an eye on them during one class or another, but that's about it. Teachers aren't to be trusted with this shit, they're far to busy with school itself.

If anything, DO NOT IGNORE THEM. They will do it more and you'll be in a worse situation then you are now.

Point number 1. Probably the most important of them all. You have to confront them/face them in some way or another.

Look, just build up enough confidence to stand up to the ones that are bullying you.

It's not that easy to build up confidence from one day to the next. It takes a certain amount of willpower which I fail to see in his posts.

Take it from me, if you do as mesmerized did and say "fuck off", they will likely respect you more.

It will make things worse. An impression of someone cannot change this quickly, just with one single hit. He said himself, that this bullying has been going on for some time now, so it's not very likely to work. Again, willpower.

-If I got called a name, i'd call them something worse

Also a good idea. If you can actually manage to counter insults and sort of use them against them, then you'd probably be able to earn some respect and let them. However, not everyone is skilled with these sort of things.

About them starting with physical stuff like pushing against walls, it's really best to tell someone, like the school principal as Yttrxium said, about it. If you can't manage to defend yourself, this is pretty much the best option. Otherwise, stick with your friends or try to hang around with other people. When you're in a group and they see that you're not an easy to bully social outcast, it'll be harder for them.

About the calling names and the comments, you should start to wonder why and when they call you these names, and act accordingly against that. Maybe if you change the way you act, the things you do in school that might look weird to others, etc., you can help yourself a little.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
i dont think i'll ever get this bulling thing away from me...
Never ever say that.

Bullying stops when you stop thinking that. When there's still a part of you that is afraid of bullying, chances are you'll get it.

Reason for that, is once again, confidence.

but talking to someone kinda makes me feel wanted
And it's good to talk about it. Don't keep it in, talk to people. Whether that's here or in public.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
My best advice is to just start kicking some ass. all over school. but thas just me.

You could do it like the movies and make them feel stupid just to bring them down a notch. take the person in class that has always been mean to you and do the worst to them public humiliation is the worst.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
My best advice is to just start kicking some ass. all over school. but thas just me.

You could do it like the movies and make them feel stupid just to bring them down a notch. take the person in class that has always been mean to you and do the worst to them public humiliation is the worst.

This

New2Ya

I'm lost...
some people never understand what i go through
You'd be surprised. For one, look through this topic.

We have all been there. You're not alone.

This may sound weird, but can you describe yourself a little? Your hobbies, your clothing style, etc? Bullying is a lot of times the answer to for other people 'weird' hobbies and styles. (Goths, emos, disney babies, bait for bullies)

Im not saying you have to be like everybody else, Im saying that you need to try different options. So far what you did didnt work.

C

Colours

hey ive been bullied all my life, the name call me (freak, nerd ect.) and push me into walls i have countless numder of cuts on me... i sometimes think its my fault for being there in the first place.

And you let them. Why didn't you switch schools and start over, and try to make new friends.

Leonard

This may sound weird, but can you describe yourself a little? Your hobbies, your clothing style, etc? Bullying is a lot of times the answer to for other people 'weird' hobbies and styles. (Goths, emos, disney babies, bait for bullies)

Please provide us with such info.

It often happens that you get bullied because of your own behaviour, without even noticing it. What seems normal to you, might provide others with a reason to make fun of you.

Leonard

if i go to anouther school that would mean i have to talk to new people, likely to get bullied there too

If you'd manage to change this attitude that attitude, this wouldn't necessarily have to be the case.

If you would just go out there and do the best to try to make a good impression towards others, I'm sure you'd be able to make friends. Socializing is not something really easy, but it's not all that hard either if you're willing to work a little on it. :3

daydreamer01

If you'd manage to change this attitude that attitude, this wouldn't necessarily have to be the case.

If you would just go out there and do the best to try to make a good impression towards others, I'm sure you'd be able to make friends. Socializing is not something really easy, but it's not all that hard either if you're willing to work a little on it. :3

yeah... but socalizing to people who never listens to you in class and they do just laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back