• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone Read Me And Post About Bhk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baller4eva14

i had enough of this BHK (blonde hair kid) theories or he's a nobody or does he exist topics in this forum. only one person knows who he is and he won't tell till the game comes out and naruma or someone like that who created the story only he knows what will happen. Plus there's practicly no room left in this forum and every next page BHK in each page in diffrent subjects. I have an idea lets not talk about him or post about him till the game comes out becuase every day their is a topic about him especally a the thread of the year or liar of the year kingdomanics or somthing and everyone witnessed it or half of everyone in this forum belived him we're all crazy for just one character's name. let this one be the final topic about who is he. just post here only of what you think oh this BHK

i have no theory for him anymore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
remember one who knows nothing can understand nothing!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I COMPLETELY agree with you! NO MORE BHK TOPICS UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF TO BACK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously,there is no need to make a thread on it. People are just gonna make topics about him anyway no matter what we say. Even if we were mods we, couldn't stop them,because no one reads the stickies.

It seems the more newbs and n00bs we get,the more BHK topics are born. Isn't that weird?

baller4eva14

thats why i made this topic to be a main topic about him. get it its a for eveyone too see the light especially the new people need to know this

NJMIgnatio

baller4eva14 said:
i had enough of this BHK (blonde hair kid) theories or he's a nobody or does he exist topics in this forum. only one person knows who he is and he won't tell till the game comes out and naruma or someone like that who created the story only he knows what will happen. Plus there's practicly no room left in this forum and every next page BHK in each page in diffrent subjects. I have an idea lets not talk about him or post about him till the game comes out becuase every day their is a topic about him especally a the thread of the year or liar of the year kingdomanics or somthing and everyone witnessed it or half of everyone in this forum belived him we're all crazy for just one character's name. let this one be the final topic about who is he. just post here only of what you think oh this BHK

C'mon, it's just speculation. BHK thoeries are just a viable as any other theory pertaining to KHII. If you don't want to read them, Don't.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
BHK THREADS ARE PISSIN ME OFF......who cares wat his name is?its just a name.I think hes a dum ugly character and ppl should stop talkin about him.I think he sux.

sinharvest_angel

*sigh* i do agree with u but the swarms of n00bs who dont even read the stickies (making release dates) will never listen or read this topic (just like relese date topics, and those are made by mods!!!), therefore this thread is useless as well

M

MegaFlare

Free speech, fine. At least explain why "this thread sux0rs!"

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD I actually agree with him though. o_O Bleh, Free Speech all the way! As long as it isn't stupid I dig it. =P

coolazice7

well... sympathize with you, baller4eva14... but i think that you should lighten up a bit concerning the BHK threads. yah most of em are pretty stupid. definitly. and i know how ya feel when you see a noob who thinks he knows everything... But you hafta try and remember that the your fellow forum veterans more than likely agree with you on the fact that a certain thread is stupid. so when you see the thread that is stupid just blow it off and laugh it... if it really is stupid everyone will know it.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Wow, I feel really stupid since i just posted a new theory about BHK...but at least i backed up my theory with quotes...??? >_>

baller4eva14

yeah but im saying all this for one character. there is more than one character in the game

d_fallen_1

this is what we like to call "speculating"

besides that i have to agree with you. who was the idiot who closed the Official BHK Topic Reborn thread? if that was opened then we wouldnt have all this bhk spam. please mods just open it back up so this forum can be alittle cleaner!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
baller4eva14 said:

Although you do make a point, I think there is still a good reason for us to post. Firstly, a forum is created for us to "discuss" things, and if you don't make up topics like these, what can you talk about? There would be no one in the forum. And as you said, we talk about these moots after the game comes out. But what happens after that? We'd all be playing the game, buying game guides etc. Therefore the forum would be empty also. Sometimes people are just unable to fight their curiosity, and have to discuss, question.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
yeah but what you have to understand is this is one of the really new characters that nobody knows anything about except for what he looks like and the fact that he weilds two keyblades. So to come up with theorys about him would be natural. We know that it is just specualation at this point. But isnt that the fun of new games, you make guess and find out facts and make theorys about the things that you dont know for sure. Because if you only talked about the things you know for sure, the conversations would get boaring. So I think you just need to chill out and if the BHK topic bugs you, dont read it...

diogo14

Marluxias Sythe said:
yeah but what you have to understand is this is one of the really new characters that nobody knows anything about except for what he looks like and the fact that he weilds two keyblades. So to come up with theorys about him would be natural. We know that it is just specualation at this point. But isnt that the fun of new games, you make guess and find out facts and make theorys about the things that you dont know for sure. Because if you only talked about the things you know for sure, the conversations would get boaring. So I think you just need to chill out and if the BHK topic bugs you, dont read it...

I agree with you just because the thread is wrong or he doesn't has any proof you guys don't have to flame him...or her... it's just what it thinks... if you disagrre just say why and go away... you guys don't have to say "he's a f***cking n00b etc etc..." just go away!! Maybe when you guys were n00bs you didn't like to me flamed so don't do it to the others... just relax... and you can think that i'm a n00b! i don't care! do whatever you guys want i will read it take my thoughs and read another thread and let you guys talk to youserlves! this is what i think and what i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back