• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone's favorite and least favorite Disney Worlds in KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shady543

Awards
Not sure if bumping here...

My favourite world overall so far would have to be Halloween Town. Its my favourite in Kh1 and second favourite in 2. But I just love the world design in general, the movie and SDG's outfits in that world as well as Sora's christmas outfit. >.>

I know I would probably get hate for this but Olympus Coliseum is a world I never enjoyed, but that's mainly because I never liked tournaments at all lol. I also get war flashbacks to Cerberus. I also think its overused in general and overstayed its welcome. >.>

KH1:
Favourite: Halloween Town. Deep Jungle is second, never got why that one had a lot of hate, except for that one time I got stuck on where to go in that vine swing area lmao.
Least: Neverland. That pirate ship..... boy that ship

KH2:
Favourite: Timeless River. Thought it was very clever and one of my favourites overall.
Least: Atlantica. Also don't like Pride lands and Port Royal. Probably could add Land of Dragons on there as well. I actually didn't like a lot of the Disney worlds in KH2 and a ton of them came out very awkward to me. I think the only ones I really enjoyed were Halloween Town, Beast's Castle, Timeless River and Space Paranoids. I actually enjoyed KH1's Disney worlds more while KH2 I enjoyed the original stuff more.

BBS:
Favourite: Deep Space. Loved Stitch <3
Least: Dwarf Woodlands. Only because of Zack being in Olympus made that worthwhile. :')

DDD:
Favourite: Las Cite des Cloches. One of my favourite movies, also adore La Cloche. I do still however feel the world could have been done a lot better.
Least: The Grid, which is hilarious considering Tron was one of my favourites in KH2.

Last edited:

ImVentus

Awards
KH1:
Favourite - Either Halloween Town or Atlantica
Least - Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum

KH2:
Favourite - 100 Acre Wood, I actually really love the mini game version of this world. Halloween Town, Pride-Lands
Least - Port Royal

BBS:
Favourite - Neverland
Least - Enchanted Dominion, was just a real drag and felt very empty.

DDD:
Favourite - Symphony Of Sorcery
Least - La Cité Des Cloches, Yeah I did not enjoy this one very much.

Last edited:

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Favorite: Beast's Castle and Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden.

Beast's Castle is practically the only Disney world which knows how to be relevant to the overall game's plot on BOTH visits and not just one.

Radiant Garden for being an important and most importantly for everything in the Cavern of Remembrance.

Worst: Agrabah, Halloween Town, Pride Lands, Atlantica, Olympus Coliseum

The most boring worlds in the whole game. They are all just straight up filler and most of the time they make me fall asleep whenever I play through these worlds lol.

the red monster

Awards
kh 1 -
fav: halloween town. i liked sora design and theworld was really fun, and the boss battle was great. it's also pretty good on kh2
least fav: deep jungle.. this world was hell, and never really liked tarzan as a movie.

kh 2-
Fav: Pride lands. lion sora was pretty fun to play and i like the boss battle

least fav: port royal. the world was pretty boring imo, didn't really care about that story much so yeah..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back