• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone's favorite and least favorite Disney Worlds in KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
KHI

Favorite: Halloween Town, Deep Jungle
Least Favorite: Atlantica

KHII

Favorite: Pride Lands, Port Royal
Least Favorite: none

BbS

Favorite: Neverland, Deep Space
Least Favorite: Castle of Dreams

3D

Favorite: Symphony of Sorcery
Least Favorite: Country of the Musketeers

ghostwarmen

Awards
Favorite: Timeless River / Olympus Coliseum

Least: Atlantica / Port Royal (It just felt incredibly out of place to me, never really have cared for it, though the battle music is sweet)

Ventus_

Awards
Favorites:
(I can't choose just one)

- Pride Lands. I'm the black sheep who actually kinda dug the whole Scar's ghost thing. I just love Scar. He's my favorite Disney villain. And I liked Lion Sora.

- Halloween/Christmastown. I dig the costumes and I have a certain appreciation for Santa's more forgiving attitude towards Jack vs. in the film. It was a nice alternative 'what-if?' scenario.

- Beast's Castle. Though I don't like the following Cogsworth thing and am heavily disgruntled about the absence of Gaston, I find the setting design beautiful and of the Disney worlds was the least carbon copied from its film script.

- Timeless River for the unique concept and intriguing design.

- Olympus Colosseum for the underworld extension and having more of a story beyond the tournaments. Hades is my second favorite Disney Villain.

Least Favorites:
- Atlantica; total waste of a world.

- Port Royal
I've never been a fan of the franchise, the second boss battle is annoyingly long and the animation having been adapted from live action didn't mix the most smoothly with Sora, Donald and Goofy.

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Favorites:
(I can't choose just one)

- Pride Lands. I'm the black sheep who actually kinda dug the whole Scar's ghost thing. I just love Scar. He's my favorite Disney villain. And I liked Lion Sora.

- Halloween/Christmastown. I dig the costumes and I have a certain appreciation for Santa's more forgiving attitude towards Jack vs. in the film. It was a nice alternative 'what-if?' scenario.

- Beast's Castle. Though I don't like the following Cogsworth thing and am heavily disgruntled about the absence of Gaston, I find the setting design beautiful and of the Disney worlds was the least carbon copied from its film script.

- Timeless River for the unique concept and intriguing design.

- Olympus Colosseum for the underworld extension and having more of a story beyond the tournaments. Hades is my second favorite Disney Villain.

Least Favorites:
- Atlantica; total waste of a world.

- Port Royal
I've never been a fan of the franchise, the second boss battle is annoyingly long and the animation having been adapted from live action didn't mix the most smoothly with Sora, Donald and Goofy.

Gotta agree, Hades kills it in Kingdom Hearts! Even Hades' lines from Unchained X are comedy gold.

.xone

Awards
All the worlds in KHII kinda interesting for me except Mulan's world (sry, I forgot the name) and Space Paranoids is one of anticipated world when I first get KHII.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I'll name off a few of the games, like others have done.

KH1:
Favorite- Deep Jungle
Least Favorite- Atlantica

KH2:
Favorite- Timeless River (Though I could put almost any world here, love most of them)
Least Favorite- Atlantica (Waste of my time) and Agrabah

BBS:
Favorite- Deep Space, Neverland
Least Favorite- Olympus

DDD:
Favorite- Symphony of Sorcery (One of my favorites ever)
Least Favorite- The Grid and La Cite des Cloches (Tied for my least favorites in any KH ever)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
KH1:
favorite: Agrabah
despised: Halloween town

KH2:
Favorite: space paranoids+port royal+pride lands
Least favorite: Atlantica+land of dragons

BBS:
Favorite: Never land
least favorite: deep space

3D:
Favorite: The grid
least favorite: country of the musketeers

Pandymint

Awards
KH1

Favorite: Wonderland

KH2

Favorite: Olympus Coliseum

BBS

Favorite: Never Land
Least Favorite: Olympus Coliseum

DDD

Favorite: Symohony of Sorcery
Leasr Favorite: All of the rest.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Thought I'd just rank them.

KH1:
1. Atlantica
2. Agrabah
3. Olympus Coliseum
4. Agrabah
5. Monstro
6. Deep Jungle
7. Wonderland
8. 100 Acre Wood
9. Halloween Town
10. Neverland

CoM:
1. Hollow Bastion (I'm including it because the only characters there were Disney ones)
2. Wonderland
3. Atlantica
4. Olympus Coliseum
5. Agrabah
6. Halloween Town
7. Neverland
8. Monstro
9. 100 Acre Wood

KH2:
1. Beast's Castle
2. Space Paranoids
3. Olympus Coliseum
4. Disney Castle/Timeless River
5. The Land of Dragons
6. Halloween Town
7. 100 Acre Wood ~ I really enjoyed the story, but the torn page aspect felt like a rehash. The minigames were were really fun/sleek though.
8. Atlantica ~ I could enjoy myself because it was TLM, but it really was a poor version of the movie and the whole experience was a letdown considering how much I liked it in KH1 and CoM. The minigame should've been harder, and they could've at least used "Kiss the Girl" if not the "Poor Unfortunate Souls."
9. Agrabah ~ A huge waste of potential, just like Atlantica.
10. Port Royal
11. Pride Lands

BBS:
1. Castle of Dreams, so pretty and I love all the characters' interactions with Cinderella.
2. Dwarf Woodlands
3. Neverland
4. Enchanted Dominion
5. Olympus Coliseum
6. Deep Space
7. Disney Town (although I love the huge pin machine area).

DDD:
1. Symphony of Sorcery (except for the boring Chernabog battle, this world was excellent)
2. Prankster's Paradise
3. Country of the Musketeers
4. La Cite des Cloches - I loved the world design (the cathedral, the gypsy sanctuary, the windmill, etc.), but they didn't do a good job with the cutscenes.
5. The Grid. God, I hate it. The level design was clever if monotonous, but I hate the story and the corpse-looking characters.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
(cracks knuckles)
KH1
1. Atlantica
2. Halloween Town
3. Neverland
4. Agrabah
5. Olympus Coliseum (the tournaments were excellent)
6. Deep Jungle
7. 100 Acre Wood
8. Wonderland
9. Monstro

KH2
1. Port Royal
2. Pride Lands
3. Timeless River/Disney Castle
4. Beast's Castle
5. Halloween Town
6. Space Paranoids
7. Olympus Coliseum
8. Land of Dragons
9. 100 Acre Wood
10. Agrabah
11. Atlantica

BBS
1. Deep Space
2. Neverland
3. Castle of Dreams
4. Enchanted Dominion
5. Dwarf Woodlands
6. Olympus Coliseum
7. Disney Town

3D
1. The Grid
2. Sympnony of Sorcerery
4. Les Cite Des Cloches
5. Prankster's Paradise

KHFnatic

fav from kh2 is Halloween town or port royal, least fav is the crap show known as Atlantica. Please say that Atlantica never appears in the series again. it was never fun in the original and it's even worse in 2

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
fav from kh2 is Halloween town or port royal, least fav is the crap show known as Atlantica. Please say that Atlantica never appears in the series again. it was never fun in the original and it's even worse in 2

Believe it or not, it was my favorite world in the original as a kid xD But yeah, KHII Atlantica blows.

vangerme

Website
listography.com
Full Ranking???
Don't mind if I do. (Although most of my favorite worlds in the KH games are non-Disney)

KH1 (I kind of dislike most of these LOL)
1. Agrabah
2. Neverland
3. Halloween Town
4. Deep Jungle
5. Olympus Coliseum
6. Monstro
7. Wonderland
8. 100 Acre Wood
9. Atlantica

KH2 (Opposite problem as KH1, I enjoy most of them)
1. Land of Dragons
2. Beast's Castle
3. Pride Lands
4. Port Royal
5. Halloween Town/Christmas Town
6. Agrabah
7. Olympus Coliseum/Underworld
8. Timeless River/Disney Castle
9. Space Paranoids
10. 100 Acre Wood
11. Atlantica

3D
1. Prankster's Paradise
2. Sympnony of Sorcerery
4. Les Cite Des Cloches
5. The Grid

I haven't played BBS all the way through yet so I can't really rank the worlds.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I really liked Port Royal, to be honest. I loved Pirates of the Caribbean and I was so psyched it was in the game.
However, I was not very fond of the Singing Minigames from Atlantica. Nor was I partial to the 100 Acre Woods world. They were something I could do without, in all honesty.

Pokie

KH1:
Favorite-Hollow Bastion
Least Favorite- Atlantica, Deep Jungle

KH2:
Favorite- Timeless River
Least Favorite- Tron, Port Royal

BBS:
Favorite- Castle Of Dreams
Least Favorite- Olympus ( just tired of it by this point )

DDD:
Favorite Country Of Musketeers
Least Favorite- Tron

If Tron is in KH3 I'm going to scream.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
DDD:
Favorite Country Of Musketeers
Least Favorite- Tron

I can mostly agree to this. While my favorite is Symphony of Sorcery for the atmosphere (Country of the Musketeers was too dark to see anything on Sora's side), Country of the Musketeers' music was absolutely fantastic, and that battle theme is criminally good.

Tron sucked in DDD, not going to lie. It was bland, confusing, horribly written, horribly acted, contrived, and didn't even make sense canonically. Like, Rinzler recognized Sora...? HOW?!

If Tron is in KH3 I'm going to scream.

Of joy or terror? I'd scream both honestly

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Favorite: Port Royal/Space Paranoids - I love Pirates of the Caribbean, so teaming up with Jack Sparrow was super exciting and it just felt really cool being a part of this world. And of course hearing "He's a Pirate" made it even better. As for Space Paranoids, I also really like Tron and I think it felt very unique as a world compared to some of the more generic locations.

Least Favorite: Atlantica/Pride Lands/Beast's Castle - Atlantica is for an obvious reason, though I can't hate on it too much because I like some rhythm games, Pride Lands because you can't use drive forms or summons and the lion controls feel kinda weird (oh, and the dark, broody atmosphere just doesn't scream "The Lion King" to me.), and Beast's Castle just because the layout feels too gloomy for me.

Now, if we're talking the other games:

Kingdom Hearts 1

Favorite: Deep Jungle - Seriously, I don't get the hate for this one. Sure the controls are a little clunky for a mainly platforming world like this, and it can be a little confusing, but the atmosphere just felt right to me. Doesn't hurt that I love Tarzan.

Least Favorite: Neverland/Monstro - Neverland being restricted to Hook's pirate ship makes the whole thing basically pointless. The only good parts are "Pirate's Gigue" and the flying. As for Monstro, it's way too confusing and ugly. I get it you are inside of a whale, but it's still gross and the maze-like layout is even worse. On the bright side, "Monstrous Monstro" is a great musical track.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

Favorite: Deep Space/Neverland - Deep Space's atmosphere was really cool and different compared to everything else, and working along with Stitch made it worth it. Properly exploring Neverland, on the other hand, just feels so right.

Least Favorite: Olympus Coliseum/Dwarf Woodlands - Olympus Coliseum was unnecessary considering it literally had only three rooms and tried to do a legit story. Only points I give are for joining forces with Herc and Zach. Dwarf Woodlands was easily the most forgettable of the three Princess worlds, which is a shame because it had the nice "Risky Romp" and the unique Mirror boss fight.

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Favorite: La Cite des Cloches, The Grid, Prankster's Paradise, Symphony of Sorcery - I loved them all equally. La Cite des Cloches had a great story and beautiful music, The Grid had a neat concept that despite making no sense still felt like it fit in the KH story, Prankster's Paradise was incredibly unique on Sora's side, taking place in a fair and at the ocean floor, and Symphony of Sorcery was just flat out gorgeous - I can't decide!

Least Favorite: Country of the Musketeers - Ugh... one stinker in a batch of winners. The whole world was... just too yellow! It had a boring story, a terrible layout, and the only enjoyable part was the fight with Pete and the Beagle Boys at the end.

Last edited:

Phantom

I might as well do the full ranking:
1. Olympus Coliseum
2. Pride Lands
3. Port Royal
4. Halloween Town
5. Land of Dragons
6. Timeless River
7. Beast's Castle
8. Agrabah
9. Space Paranoids
10. 100 Acre Wood
11. Disney Castle
12. Atlantica

Other games:
KH1
1. Halloween Town
2. Olympus Coliseum
3. Deep Jungle
4. Agrabah
5. Neverland
6. Wonderland
7. Atlantica
8. 100 Acre Wood
9. Monstro

BBS
1. Neverland
2. Deep Space
3. Castle of Dreams
4. Enchanted Dominion
5. Dwarf Woodlands
6. Olympus Coliseum
7. Disney Town

DDD
1. Las Cite des Cloches
2. Prankster's Paradise
3. Symphony of Sorcerery
4. Country of the Musketeers
5. The Grid

D3cca

My Favorite World would either have to be the Timeless River or the Pride Lands.

My Least Favorite World would have to be Alantica, but my least favorite world that's playable would have to be Space Paranoids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back