• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything is coming back to me, the true...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sora can't be one of the unknowns as you can see sora is floating overwater at the same time the geu and unknown are talking ,also kairi is on the island so it's not one of them.

Last edited:

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Welshcake said:
That phrase.... I think it is said by Sora. Now don't mock me if you think i've got this wrong, but here's my theory. I think sora will turn to the darkside in KH2, and the glowing eye unknown will be sora. when one day kairi will come and meet him and remind him of his light, and as in KH1, sora said kairi was his light, sooo, sora sais then: Everything is coming back to me...the true Light, then turns back to be on the good side.

its very unlikely

KeybladeKing32

i think that unknown 21 makes a very valid point, what happens when Soras wakes up and gets out of the pod? He be think like how the hell did he get into this strange castle and who the hell Namine is. And if Namine tellls him what happened will he trust her?

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Some of you swear Deep Dive was just a concept video *Sorixed* *cough* when it's obvious it was constructed on their ideas for a sequel. I mean come on. KH2 is too bland to be based of a so called 3 and half minute " concept video."

sorixed

Dattebayo!
;) most parts are concept ! *cough oblivionbringer*cough

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
it is a concept do you see BHK running around with an org. coat anymore........hav you seen the geu......................is sora still in his kh clothes anymore...no....okay...........in a concept you still keep some stuff and drop some stuff.......so it was a CONCEPT VIDEO

hudson

this is slightly off topic, but it's answering something mentioned before.
Namine did not insert false memories into Sora's heart, nor did she destroy any of Sora's memories. She merely rearranged them (like rearranging links in a chain...hence the name Chain of Memories...get it?).

actally namine did put false memories in him.
see the ending of Sora in CoM again.

sora wont turn to the darkside... when he wakes up..
namine said "your new memories will sink into the darkness.. if u can remember me they'll come to the light" or something like that.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay let me get this straight

ONE THAT IS SAVING WORLDS AND LIVES IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no won't happen square is just TOO LINEAR for that

hudson

Namine rearranged the memories.
You should check the ending again.

Keeavin

pwn3d to the max said:
okay let me get this straight

ONE THAT IS SAVING WORLDS AND LIVES IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no won't happen square is just TOO LINEAR for that
Linear isn't the right word for it, methinks. Square can be extremely varied, though I'm 99.2% sure that Sora doesn't become evil. I doubt Disney would allow it, if Square ever even planned it at all. Either way, there's zero evidence for it, so it's most likely not going to happen.
shortythugsta said:
sora is not evil
Can you say "spam"?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hudson, you need to play COM again and STFU because you don't know what your talking about...

Namine`saud that she rearanged Sora's old memories, because she can't actually erase memories...

She can, however, create fake memories and illusions...

She turned Kairi's lucky charm into her own lucky charm, via an illusion, and she placed fake memories into his heart so that he would forget Kairi, and fall in love with her, and make it so that he would do antyhting to save her.

She implanted fake memories of her being on Destiny Islands, and implanted a fake memory of Sora's promise. Namine siad herself that she and Sora had never actually met before...

So....Shut the f**k up >_>

hudson

Give one part of the game script where it mentions namine voluntarily confessing she put in fake memories and I'll give.
And as for you, Muffinman, you are almost just as recent a member as most of the people around here, even if you are earlier than me, so you really don't have any right to tell people to shut the up.
And if you do want to tell me to shut the up, be a man and actually say the word, you damn coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back