• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You can't really say there's nothing left. Because people were so impatient, and some probably can't translate, didn't get half the stuff that's in the game.

Most didn't even do side-quests. Nomura said there were a few left. A few is not one. And Heartless Form doesn't count. There's one left, and it'll probably be Green, to match the Trinity Marks.

Sorafactor

yeah most of the people don't get mad for saying this if it's untrue but what i think is that they can't read/understand japanese so it could be a form of sidequest even if you've beaten the game it doesn't mean you have everything i mean i was too lazy to get the ultimate weapon or a poo keyblade like spellbinder i didn't even get all the magic but i still beat the game and final form you probably get when you do master drive often or something or you have to complete some form of sidequest and there is the possibility of a green form even better than final but i always thought that final was the confirmed name and if it isn't didn't nomura once say "final form" why would he say final if it wasn't final

Slayer42

Someone said that you level up your drives, meybe when it gets to a certain level it changes into another form. Please don't flame if this is wrong.

Niemand

I have the game, and I was really perplexed of the "Dark form" when it happened first, hope it won't happen often, especially when the Penalty thing is true.

Here are some Pics:
DarkForm2.jpg

DarkForm3.jpg

But it doesn't seem to be true that it comes from using DRive Forms too much, I basically only use it in Boss Battles, but at one Point of the Game it started to appear from time to time, I think it is because Soras Heart gets weak...

Last edited:

Roxas

ohhhh.
green would be a dumb colour for the secret drive form.
maybe many different colors

NEO9011

Niemand said:
I have the game, and I was really perplexed of the "Dark form" when it happened first, hope it won't happen often, especially when the Penalty thing is true.

Here are some Pics:
DarkForm2.jpg

DarkForm3.jpg

But it doesn't seem to be true that it comes from using DRive Forms too much, I basically only use it in Boss Battles, but at one Point of the Game it started to appear from time to time, I think it is because Soras Heart gets weak...

Thanks for the awesome pictures.. those are the best I've seen. Well if it isnt because you use drive too much, then what is it caused by? Is it just random?

Niemand

NEO9011 said:
Thanks for the awesome pictures.. those are the best I've seen. Well if it isnt because you use drive too much, then what is it caused by? Is it just random?

Thanks, that is because I use my TV-Card, don't have a NTSC/Multinorm TV...so I only have to hit the button if I see something.

I think it is random from a certain Point of the Game, I guess after the "Hollow Bastion War"...

Last edited:

Oblivion115

whoa i just watched that final form on youtube and its TIZIGHT! but how the hell does he haveTWO oblivions? i think its from the Fragments of Memory

bhk3

wait i just read somewhere that that heartless sora video things is in the downlaods section is that true?....if its not then can some1 get a video of this heartless sora thing

Niemand

bhk3 said:
wait i just read somewhere that that heartless sora video things is in the downlaods section is that true?....if its not then can some1 get a video of this heartless sora thing

Theoretically I could try, but I think I cant play well if I try, I will see if I can get something with my TV Card!

NEO9011

Oblivion115 said:
whoa i just watched that final form on youtube and its TIZIGHT! but how the hell does he haveTWO oblivions? i think its from the Fragments of Memory

Its not two oblivions, if you pause it, you can clearly see a dragon's head and a square-shaped hilt.

Sorafactor

yeah at first i thought oblivion too but when you look closely and pause you can see the diff
nice Anti-sora pic i never saw it before it looks powerful

Niemand

Sorafactor said:
yeah at first i thought oblivion too but when you look closely and pause you can see the diff
nice Anti-sora pic i never saw it before it looks powerful

Yeah, Sora starts to move simmilar to a Heartless and when he start to fly towards the enemy he flys around him and stop in front of it, ready to attack, I kinda like it, it's so "pure" in the sense of dark, more instinct than concious.

Niemand

NEO9011 said:
Cool. You run on all fours and no keyblade, right? How strong are the attacks, and basically, what is so bad about it?

Right, it seems of simmilar strengh as the Valour or Master Form I would say, it's looking awesome when he walks on all fours with the black smoke trails behind him, kinda like the berserk Naruto in the battle against Haku.

They say it weakens and get harder to control and you should loose Items later, don't know if true...

EDIT: I will record it next time I get it, but I dont get the audio into it...

Last edited:

MarthX

I heard that it activates when you're low on life and you get hit while attempting to drive. Don't have a clue if it's true though. Experimentation will probably answer it anyway.

NEO9011

Niemand said:
Right, it seems of simmilar strengh as the Valour or Master Form I would say, it's looking awesome when he walks on all fours with the black smoke trails behind him, kinda like the berserk Naruto in the battle against Haku.

They say it weakens and get harder to control and you should loose Items later, don't know if true...

EDIT: I will record it next time I get it, but I dont get the audio into it...

Ok, good. I think everyone here would love to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back