• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

you should also make a BBS one :D

after you recover from the 5 hours this took you xD
lol I might. But most likley only if this thread gets positive response and what not. I mean, there is no point in making these threads if no one uses them, right?

RoxasLG

This is really helpful. It really helps clear up a lot of info. Thanks for writing this! I didn't really know a lot about the game besides small things I read on Wikipedia, which isn't the most reliable source. XD But again, thanks for spending you're time on this. Really helpful. ^___^

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Well atleast its finally in the KHI homepage now
The one on KHI isn't very well maintained, no offense to the one who made it.
If you want information for the main site, you really have to search through the news archives.

A

Audo

Well atleast its finally in the KHI homepage now
Err what you mean?

gonna read it tommorw, im tired now, and going sleepy..
Thanks for making a post just to say that...

This is really helpful. It really helps clear up a lot of info. Thanks for writing this! I didn't really know a lot about the game besides small things I read on Wikipedia, which isn't the most reliable source. XD But again, thanks for spending you're time on this. Really helpful. ^___^
Aww, I'm glad you found it useful. That was the goal of it, after all ^______^

The one on KHI isn't very well maintained, no offense to the one who made it.
If you want information for the main site, you really have to search through the news archives.
xD *knows the person who is working on that*

This should be stickied. Seriously it should.
Thanks, if you really think so you should PM one of the mods for this section and tell them ^_______^

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
altogether a very nice thread, musta took a long time, but i noticed 1 teency-weency mistake. i think Nomura said that the game was pronounced three five eight over two days, instead of three five eight days over two. i thought it might make all the difference in the translation of the code... sry if im a buzzkill... again though, very nice thread :thumbsup:

A

Audo

altogether a very nice thread, musta took a long time, but i noticed 1 teency-weency mistake. i think Nomura said that the game was pronounced three five eight over two days, instead of three five eight days over two. i thought it might make all the difference in the translation of the code... sry if im a buzzkill... again though, very nice thread :thumbsup:
No, he said it the way I have it.
Most people thought it was pronounced 358 over two days, but then he went and said that it was actually pronounced 358 days over 2.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Err what you mean?

Thanks for making a post just to say that...

Aww, I'm glad you found it useful. That was the goal of it, after all ^______^

xD *knows the person who is working on that*

Thanks, if you really think so you should PM one of the mods for this section and tell them ^_______^

Im probably going to right now :D

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
very sry, i heard it pronounced differently somewhere

The first line of that is

Wikipedia link Lil Shiro put up said:
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (キングダム ハーツ 358/2 Days, Kingudamu Hātsu Surī Faibu Eito Deizu ōbā Tsū?, pronounced "Kingdom Hearts Three-Five-Eight Days over Two

Yeah. So hmmm.

A

Audo

^I said I would if people found this useful and appreciated it. But yes, I am working on a BBS one right now, but I don't know if I will actually post it.

Also, I updated the Topic Post to increase sections on Release Date and Development Status ^______^

M

Marluxia.light

^I said I would if people found this useful and appreciated it. But yes, I am working on a BBS one right now, but I don't know if I will actually post it.

Also, I updated the Topic Post to increase sections on Release Date and Development Status ^______^

Wooow, after this post you've made. ppl are starting to apprieciate your work.Lol=] they look up to you......HAHAHAH

trip6996

i kinda do i accualy think he is one of the most greatest kingdom hearts fans out there

no lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back