• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wow, this is really comprehensive. Glad to see you're working on a BBS one too, looking forward to reading that when you post it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Wow, nice job Riku-Keyblade! I already knew this information, but it was really nice to have it all in once place. Good work!

The gameplay of 358/2 Days is based on a system of "Go to mission, Clear Mission, Return to HQ, Prepare for next mission, go to next mission", though there will be small mini events that you can do such as joining Axel for ice-cream.

Does anyone else find this amusing, how you can apparently eat ice cream with Axel every single day? The idea of getting ice cream with friends at the end of every day makes sense in terms of the story, but that means that Nomura and the other writers would have to come up 358 different conversations for those two to have! LOL, if he does manage to pull this off, he will forever have my respect as a creative writer.

[But I hope you guys can see how much work I put into this and what not, and any rep is appreciated for the effort I took ^___^

Will do; that obviously took effort.

A

Aqua.

Well he's the amazing Riku/Marluxia,LOL.............................

youyangs3

this is probably something everyone already knows aswell...but.... 358 days could stand for the amount of days the sora was asleep?

A

Audo

this is probably something everyone already knows aswell...but.... 358 days could stand for the amount of days the sora was asleep?
...That's practically the exact same thing as Roxas' time alive/in the Org.
Plus, this is a game about Roxas not Sora =/

Organization_42

Awards
LOL

BTW, I tried repping your post, but it keeps telling me that I'm not authorized to do that, or something like that. Any idea why that would be? Do I need a higher rep in order to rep other people?

A

Audo

LOL

BTW, I tried repping your post, but it keeps telling me that I'm not authorized to do that, or something like that. Any idea why that would be? Do I need a higher rep in order to rep other people?
No, anyone can rep. (I get A LOT of people repping me who have no rep power =/)
What exactly does it say? Does it say "You should try spreading some rep around more"?

A

Audo

Hey look, it got stickied (already guessed as much).
Now it will never die.
xD. My first stickied thread!
I feel so accomplished as a KHI Poster now.
Now watch as I peg off the BBS and Coded Stickies with my own! Bw ah aha ha
Oh BTW, The "Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far" Thread is about 85% finished right now. ^____^
I hope people like it, though I don't think it will be as comprehensive as this one because it doesn't have as much info known about it as 358 but I hope that people still find it useful.

EDIT: Oh, I should also let you all know that this thread has replaced the previous 358/2 Days Discussion... So... I guess bring your discussions in here now!

Last edited:
T

Tattered Rebirth

Wow, your thread replaced the other thread...That's an accomplishment! Congrats dude!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Oh wow. Alot of stuff. Cool. Whoo-hoo! SOMETHING worthwhile reading--once again. How bored were you if you don't mind me asking? And is this the facts that you gathered around from the site or something?

Organization_42

Awards
No, anyone can rep. (I get A LOT of people repping me who have no rep power =/)
What exactly does it say? Does it say "You should try spreading some rep around more"?

It says "You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login again." And I do that. And then I hit the little "Rep" button at the end of the post...and it tells me the exact same thing...it does pretty much the same thing when I try to edit my posts too.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It says "You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login again." And I do that. And then I hit the little "Rep" button at the end of the post...and it tells me the exact same thing...it does pretty much the same thing when I try to edit my posts too.

Hmm...sounds like you need to talk to an admin. or one of the site staff members about the editing problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back