• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Re: Whos importing 358/2 days?

Importion is just for people who are impatient and overall stupid, since only a few months more of waiting would allow you to get a North American version.

brandonk129

Website
www.myspace.com

man, im itching for new kh material. this game is huge. i really really would love to see this under my tree on december 25th

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

man, im itching for new kh material. this game is huge. i really really would love to see this under my tree on december 25th

Well what ever works for you, but for all we know it could be delayed in the near future.
And after looking at your sig I guess I can understand why you want it so badly =\

brandonk129

Website
www.myspace.com

Well what ever works for you, but for all we know it could be delayed in the near future.
And after looking at your sig I guess I can understand why you want it so badly =\
yeah youre right. I believe kh is teh best series of all time, i am defending that fact tooth and nail since i completed kh1. i really REALLy would love to have this game b4 xmas.

Iridium

Awards

yeah youre right. I believe kh is teh best series of all time, i am defending that fact tooth and nail since i completed kh1. i really REALLy would love to have this game b4 xmas.

Before christmas?

It would ruin the whole aspect of opening up the gift since you already know what it is.
This whole obsession might get out of hand, and there is no best series when it comes down to the raw facts.
It's a successful one I'll give you that, not the best however, it's still an infant in the world of gaming..but I am getting ahead of myself.

And is it even possible to port and use DS games?

BTW work on your grammar a bit.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)

ME!

But not the japanese edition..

You know, Im from Europe, the European Release is supposed to be after NA Release.. And Im expecting that Square will release it worldwide in winter 2008. NA is even still TBA.. EU also.

That means, Im gonna import the US version of the game..

Iridium

Awards

kh is an infant? what are you smoking? my grammar is bad because im not a pretty little perfect boy and i dont capitilize every first letter and use periods all that much, its teh internets. infant, jeez final fantasy is the most known game of all time and it includes ff aspects, how can that be minor?

*facepalm*

I mean that in the history of video gaming it hasn't been around that long and has a lot more time to go to becomes a staple to the gaming genre titles such as FF, LoZ, Mario and Sims.

And I am not "perfect" either, I was politely, mind you, asking for you to please clean up your text.
Yes this is the internet, but places like forums expect you to type eloquently, at least to the point where it's legible, which it really wasn't.

It's called netiquette, learn it.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

infant, jeez final fantasy is the most known game of all time

JesusFacepalm.jpg

You're a retard for thinking that.

K

KingdomKeeper619

hey is Sora gonna be in it or not?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This game is solidifying one of my theories: the members of Org. XIII will be back in KH3 and will probably be Sora's allies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Some kids are just stubborn huh? Well anyway Id rather wait. That way I get to anticipate it even more. Cause its only a suprise till the day its released. Then the bottom falls out.

Iridium

Awards
Lulz the guy got banned.

I laugh at his stubbornness and ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back