• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
(some people)

As to the above topic. I probably wouldn't import it...
However, my obsesive friend might, so I'd probably play his! lol

Nami

usually not funny
[I hate overly bad grammer and spelling.
I said overly because I'm no angel with a pen, either. x3]

I'm the last to get anything, no matter WHAT it is.
I wont have it imported,
and I am almost guarenteed to buy it in stores after every one of you.
-Sighs-

AppleFreak

the game is about roxas, and had memory lost

so sora memory should take part on the middle-end game

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
The only thing I really want this game to explain is why Sora woke up with his hair 213424X lighter.

Gabo

I was betting on Namine playing dressup with his unconscious body.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
You know, I still want to know what's the meaning behind the "2" in the title.

Anyways, I can't wait for this to come out, so I can find out that mystery and the mysteries of Xion. You know, for a game about Roxas, I think we want to know more about Xion than anybody else. Ehh.. I guess there's got to be more of a reason to play than experiencing Roxas' time in the organization, so they thought of a mysterious new person, just to cativate us until we play it..

Gabo

People think that it's how both Sora and Roxas are viewing the memories.
I've never heard it portrayed as that to be honest.
Many believe its 358days between 2 characters or scenarios.
Like the stories of Roxas and Riku/Xion.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I've never heard it portrayed as that to be honest.
Many believe its 358days between 2 characters or scenarios.
Like the stories of Roxas and Riku/Xion.

Well, it technically could be interpreted as 358 days of memory-viewing/retreival between Sora and Roxas.

Gabo

Well, it technically could be interpreted as 358 days of memory-viewing/retreival between Sora and Roxas.
Sora didn't really get any of his memories back until Roxas was captured though...He was at like 2%at the start of KH2

Angel

Sora didn't really get any of his memories back until Roxas was captured though...He was at like 2%at the start of KH2

because Sora's lack of a soul and body made the memory retreival difficult. I remember DiZ/Namine saying something to that effect.

Gabo

because Sora's lack of a soul and body made the memory retreival difficult. I remember DiZ/Namine saying something to that effect.
Yeah.
I just don't get how the thing you said about the title could be true then, since he wasn't retrieving his memories really during that time.
Idk

Angel

Yeah.
I just don't get how the thing you said about the title could be true then, since he wasn't retrieving his memories really during that time.
Idk

The way I interpret it is that Roxas retained the memories better since he technically was the majority of Sora's being. And then, at the beginning of KH2, Roxas merges with Sora, and Sora gains 100% of his original chain of memories. (the one w/o Castle Oblivion's events)

Gabo

The way I interpret it is that Roxas retained the memories better since he technically was the majority of Sora's being. And then, at the beginning of KH2, Roxas merges with Sora, and Sora gains 100% of his original chain of memories. (the one w/o Castle Oblivion's events)
The issue I always had with Roxas being needed for memory restoration was the fact Roxas had no memories of his time as Sora.
And judging from what we know of 358/2 so far, it seems like he had more memory issues.

Angel

The issue I always had with Roxas being needed for memory restoration was the fact Roxas had no memories of his time as Sora.
And judging from what we know of 358/2 so far, it seems like he had more memory issues.

I believe that Nomura(?) stated that Roxas' lack of memories of being Sora were due to the mere seconds that Sora was a Heartless, then he became pretty much just a heart until KH2, when he became whole again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back