• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
>.>
I meant more so than normal.

Oh. Hm. Other people seem to beg to differ. =/

Suffering Angel said:
Means nothing. He's the Superior, the leader, it makes sense he'd be the one introducing new members officially.

You know, on that point, what exactly is his whole initiation process? I think we can guess that he finds Xion since he introduces her in that vague manner. But still, we know he's not necessarily the one going around finding everyone, ie Xigbar with Marluxia, among undoubtedly others. So do they ALL get the name anagram treatment right from Xemnas? Can others do it?

Maybe they find a potential new member, report to Xemnas, he sees if they're fitting, and then does the rest?...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know, on that point, what exactly is his whole initiation process? I think we can guess that he finds Xion since he introduces her in that vague manner. But still, we know he's not necessarily the one going around finding everyone, ie Xigbar with Marluxia, among undoubtedly others. So do they ALL get the name anagram treatment right from Xemnas? Can others do it?

Maybe they find a potential new member, report to Xemnas, he sees if they're fitting, and then does the rest?...

Wasn't Xaldin also supposed to recruit members? They talked about that in one of the FM+ scenes, right? About how Xigbar and Xaldin were recruiting but Xigbar had Luxord fill in for him for the day or something o: Would explain his interest in Beast, he was... 'recruiting' o_o;;;
I tend to think that Roxas was a special case though, be it only because Xemnas was the one that went to get it, if not really for getting his name from him.
Maybe they'll explain on it in depth on Days o: it is an Org centered game, after all :3

you feeling better? o:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
R-K, shouldn`t you change the release date to Febuary 2009 like the TGS trailer says?

Sigma77

Just a quick thought about Xion's name - maybe a different way to look at it.

Originally, Xehanort is No Heart, add the X, anagram.

Well, look at this...

X-I-O-N

No I + X

No "I". I representing who she is, her sense of self, or where she came from or something, representing she doesn't exist - never existed. A nobody of nobody =p

If I'm right, they don't know WHERE she came from, even.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Well, look at this...

X-I-O-N

No I + X

No "I". I representing who she is, her sense of self, or where she came from or something, representing she doesn't exist - never existed. A nobody of nobody =p

That's actually a cool possibility o.o like Xehanort is No Heart + X or Another + X
fits in with her not knowing who she is :3

Faris

Perfect Harmony

Well, look at this...

X-I-O-N

No I + X

good work, that fits in so well with xion's character.

A

Audo

A

Audo

God, i hate that site. I check it practically every day since DKS3713 and the one time i don't it updates?! Curses.
But Thank you so much.

Now we have confirmation that Xion entered the Org <b>Before</b> CoM.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Maybe Org XIII was including her to begin with and they did not change it when Rixas joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back