• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually really like the concept of hitting each other :3 it's not only realer in the sense that's how fighting works - where you accidentally hit your teammates, but it's truer to the Organization members' nature, I think. They're all selfish and scheming, and Marluxia "accidentally" offing Xigbar sounds pretty logical a course of action for him to me.

But that's going on concept alone. I do believe it would make me wanna rip my friends' heads off, or alternatively - they, mine.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It'll also be good for when my brother kills the heartless I was going for :D!

Mikoto-Cat

I've always wanted to hit my team mates in past KH games but they always dodged it, Now there's a game where I can hit my team mates and they don't dodge it...god love square :D

KeyMaker

Re: Xion's Name

We have a thread for this I think. (Please tell me we have a thread for this.)

We're not even sure that the I,N, and O are part of her real name or not.

/thread

That's true but it makes sense. The First letter N from Namine, The second letter O from Sora, The third letter I from Kairi, plus the X. That does make Xion, well when takes the letters backwards at least. Maybe she's a backwards nobody...A somebody perhaps.

But is a somebody a whole or is it something specific to Xion or maybe it's something specific ro Xion Roxas and Axel. OOOoooOOOooo.
~Now cue Destati~
You awake! Tighten your hand It is time: you raise The door will be closed, open it again
Remember the emotion Then you awake! And you recall
You awake, You awake Tighten your hand You awake, You awake It is time
Once again Open the door
Remember the emotion Then you awake! And you recall
Huh? What? You do not want it? That still belongs to you All that you lost Will do nothing anymore but one!

Kuraudo

Website
www.dissidia.com.br
New Scan:
days_new_scan.jpg

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Cool, i like the scan... the graphics, well they kinda look like what I was expecting. BUT its a pleasurable torment to look at. I wonder if you'll get to tag team Pete at all in mutliplayer missions xD.

TrinityxLimit

why must pete be in days? :x
Cuz just beating up heartless isn't fun all the time. Gotta mix in some animal abuse.:E
I'm not liking the no voice acting(although not surprised). Or maybe its just not in the scenes shown(in the Axel/Xaldin gameplay).......But I is loving the old KH1 boss music for the Guard Armor.:)

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Nope, still just 2009, probably April-June

Cuz just beating up heartless isn't fun all the time. Gotta mix in some animal abuse.:E
I'm not liking the no voice acting(although not surprised). Or maybe its just not in the scenes shown(in the Axel/Xaldin gameplay).......But I is loving the old KH1 boss music for the Guard Armor.:)

There is voice acting, only in the type scenes in the TGS trailer, which look really good for DS btw

Guernsey

Awards
I gonna try and get me DS by that time! Until then, there is always emulators!

Guernsey

Awards
I gonna try and get me DS by that time! Until then, there is always emulators! ;P I am sorry for double posting because the forum is lagging again!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And I'm even gladder that on top of having a DS, I have a flashcard that holds up to fifty or so games. Despite living in Australia, I could start playing Days within a couple of days of it coming out in America.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You don't need a DS to be waiting for it. addicted2kh only has emulators to use, and he's clearly looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back