• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Well when it concerns BBS, the only thing I found was something you forgot to add about the Fatal Mode:

You can find any other info you missed here.

I'll do some more research in a minute, I hope that helps somewhat RK.

Rofl. I was the one who translated that :p

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Oh, than add it =3

If you can, that's all I can scrounge up at the moment.
You've done it so well it's hard to see a lack of new info O_O

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I dont know much...except of what I read here...but
I have my theories set on Terra.

He's standing on Destiny Islands looking at two kids playing right?
This is a LONG shot
but wither he's related to Sora[very likely. Brown, blue eyes, hair style, FACT he's on Destiny islands watching Sora and Kairi in that vid on riku-keyblades first post] or Riku [not so likely...]

is my theory dumb? DX

A

Audo

He's actually watching Sora and Riku in that vid...
And Terra chose Riku as the next keyblade master, so i'd say there is more of a chance of him being connected to Riku than to Sora.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
He's actually watching Sora and Riku in that vid...
And Terra chose Riku as the next keyblade master, so i'd say there is more of a chance of him being connected to Riku than to Sora.

Ah, I couldn't tell in the vid.
And most likely, thats why i threw Riku into the theory.
We;ll have to see....in a LONG time before it comes to the US.
Dx

JaymeeRaine

Awards
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but isn't it perhaps significant that when Terra summons his keyblade, the particle effects surrounding his arm as he does so are nearly identical to the ones generated for Roxas when he is in the data-created Twilight Town? During KH and KH2, keyblades in the 'real' world have always appeared as a flash of light. However, when the Kingdom Key is created for Roxas in the fake TT, you can see the spirals of data forming it into existence. Although Terra's keyblade is fake (no keychain), it is summoned by him in the same way. Could this be a hint as to the barren location where he confronts MX, if we haven't confirmed that location already (the one where the secret endings take place)? Or perhaps some kind of implication that the battle, at least, in the keyblade graveyard takes place in a data-created place, similar to the one DiZ created for Roxas?

Rix

:)
Awards
^What are you talking about? Roxas isn't in BBS.. I guess you are thinking about Ven.

dark_keyblader93

do u really get to see sora and riku kids ?? but u dont see kairi right because kairi only moved to destiny islands like 9 years after birth by sleep beacause it said in 1 something about kairi moving to destiny islands just one year before kh1??

A

Audo

Close, you have it mixed around.
Kairi came to DI 1 year after BBS.
9 years before KH1.

dark_keyblader93

Oh and for the one who s asking who ven is no one really knows i think coz square enix has'nt given much inormation about him yet i've been like reaserching about who ven is like 24/7 now oh well also im trying to figure out why ven looks exactly like roxas personally i have many theries i made up of my own. anyways i cant wait....:p
And here is a question does anyoneknows when 385/2 days is going to come out?? theres no proper trailer yet is there?

really i diidnt noe dat 1 year after ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yeah the times are hard to catch, also please don't double post.

Sora3525

Awesome RK even Though you dont no me but Your Everything we know about threads are nice =]

Close, you have it mixed around.
Kairi came to DI 1 year after BBS.
9 years before KH1.
Does this seem slightly coincidental to anyone that Kairi moves to Destiny Islands exactly one year after the events of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, or is it just me?

Yttrxium said:
also please don't double post.
Fixed. :3

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Does this seem slightly coincidental to anyone that Kairi moves to Destiny Islands exactly one year after the events of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, or is it just me?

D: just to see I got this right, was this a reference to Sora's year of Sleep?
It is, isn't it? ._.;;; *can't think, stupid migraine, should rest, don't wanna*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back