• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
but that's what Strawberry implied...that terra's unbirth would be Xehanort. Seeing as how xehanort had both body, soul, and heart.
And who said the Unversed can't have a heart, body and soul?
Sunshine said:
I thought the Unversed only feed on negative emotions.
They're born from negative emotions, but I suppose they can feed on negative emotion as well.
Like Heartless are the heart, yet they feed on hearts.

kingofgame981

Awards
I still don't understand why Nomura changed the name Unbirth to Unversed.

I think Unbirth sound great, Unversed not bad too (the meaning). But I still don't know why it have a changed.

... What is the meaning of Unbirth, I forgot it.

Pianoajd2

I still don't understand why Nomura changed the name Unbirth to Unversed.

I think Unbirth sound great, Unversed not bad too (the meaning). But I still don't know why it have a changed.

... What is the meaning of Unbirth, I forgot it.

It never WAS Unbirth. That was just a mistranslation.

We only know it is Unversed for sure now is because that's what Nomura said it is in English.

Oh, and I discuss the possibility of Xehanort being Terra's in the thread in my sig.

Shameless advertising is shameless! :lol:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If the Unversed are whole beings, which is questionable considering that they're supposed to be the ancestor of the Heartless and Nobodies, that would bring most of Xehanort's mystery into the light; it would explain Xemnas' inability to understand any positive emotions.

Well, that's a big possibility.

The Unversed branch off and split apart, the emotions that drive them forming the Heartless, and the leftover bodies acting of their own accord being the Nobodies.

Unversed are seeming more and more that they are just whole beings that became possessed or corrupted by strong emotions.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow really nice :D
all the info together XD

Wonders

Ok woah I missed alloottt...
Anyone care to fill me in?! :D

Ha I can't believe Nomura.. I think he lives to fill our little Kingdom Heart minds with suspense and surprise as much as he can.. He lives for it.. aha

~Wonders

C

coolfresh1224

i leave khi for a week and this happens. see iri? i told nomura is scared of me. he knew he wouldn't pull that crap if i was here

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hahano. Nomura just likes to pull a fast one on us and so for a while lets us settle into all this speculation and theories when we've been dealing in the wrong terms for months.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
will there be FF cameos in BBS.?? because i haven't heard or seen any of them in the latest scans and vids. .

raycat27_2003

Awards
I was gonna do a thread about this particular topic, but thank god I used the handy search button and found something like this.

I know that the Japanese version hasn't even come out yet, but I'm curious to see what ya'll think.
Terra -- Matthew Fox, he's a very good actor.
Aqua -- Cameron Diaz, i was watching Any Given Sunday last night on versus and she's also a very good actress.
Ven -- I guess it was confirmed to be Jesse McCartney.

I had a hard time coming up with VA's for Terra and Aqua. So what do you think?? Do you agree w/me or do you have something else in mind??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back