• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

drew32

I was gonna do a thread about this particular topic, but thank god I used the handy search button and found something like this.

I know that the Japanese version hasn't even come out yet, but I'm curious to see what ya'll think.
Terra -- Matthew Fox, he's a very good actor.
Aqua -- Cameron Diaz, i was watching Any Given Sunday last night on versus and she's also a very good actress.
Ven -- I guess it was confirmed to be Jesse McCartney.

I had a hard time coming up with VA's for Terra and Aqua. So what do you think?? Do you agree w/me or do you have something else in mind??

I think Cameron Diaz would be good, but we'll probably end up with a disney chanell star like Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez. It sems Disney likes to use their own stars with most characters.... I would love to see Matt Damon or Kiefer Sutherland play terra, but that'll never happen. It could end up being played by a Disney chanell star as well. I always imagined someone with a deeper voice play Terra, so an older actor like Foz or Damon or Sutherland would make me happy

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ummm. Excuse me, but could somebody explain when Unbirth was switched to Unversed? I'm gone a week and stuff like this happens...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Just because a good number of VA's in the series were affiliates with Disney doesn't mean it has to be an actor from one of Disney's shows or movies. While I doubt an actor such as Matt Damon would participate in voice acting for KH (though he has done it in the past) we had A listers such as James Woods and Christopher Lee VA so it's a possibility, a slim one at that. But for the most part SE tries to match up the tone of each voice actor in each respective region (at the very least in the JP and NA regions)

[EDIT]

It was due to a mistranslation.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ummm. Excuse me, but could somebody explain when Unbirth was switched to Unversed? I'm gone a week and stuff like this happens...
a recent issue of famitsu romanized it as "unversed" i tihnk the old translator here must have made a wrong turn around the kana....anyways.....it's unverse now....

G

gk2012

Yeah, they can actually be interchanged when it comes to Katakana.
Same issue with the Rebirth/Reverse Doll mistranslation from the Namco Tales games. :lol:

Although Unbirth makes more sense since this game is titled Birth by Sleep.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I tried to think of a way for Unverse to make sense, and I got nothing. It just sounds like a poem gone bad or something. I'm still going to call them Unbirths, It just sounds cooler, and makes more sense.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I tried to think of a way for Unverse to make sense, and I got nothing. It just sounds like a poem gone bad or something. I'm still going to call them Unbirths, It just sounds cooler, and makes more sense.

unverse is a latin word. look up what the latin word means and figure it out.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Nah, Unverse is way cooler. It adds a better tone for it. And with Unbirth it sounds like dead babies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
if this game is gonna have the PoH wont we need to see (pressumably) Agrabah, Wonderland, and Beast'sCastle. Also the place where TVA see their master....what world could we name that at the moment or is it part of SunsetHorizons

Allister Rose

French Lover
if this game is gonna have the PoH wont we need to see (pressumably) Agrabah, Wonderland, and Beast'sCastle. Also the place where TVA see their master....what world could we name that at the moment or is it part of SunsetHorizons

well DC wasnt accessible in kh1 so maybe it's the same here. i think they will show only half of the POH in here.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
We don't need to know all that, because it explains why they are POH even if some don't show up.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Terra:
Fatal Mode~> A powerful fighting style that utilizes slow, but heavy hits to their maximum. (exclusive to Terra)
Thunder Bolt~> A swift mode change that unleashes powerful lightning upon attacks.
Fire Blazer~> A ranged and versatile mode change that focuses the keyblade to erupt flames while attacking.
Rockshatter~> A powerful and long-ranged style that works best on the ground.

Ven:
Speed Rave~> Ven's personal fighting style that puts a large emphasis on overwhelming enemies with wide-ranged, speed-based combos. (exclusive to Ventus)
Thunder Bolt~> A swift mode change that unleashes powerful lightning upon attacks.
Fire Blazer~> A ranged and versatile mode change that focuses the keyblade to erupt flames while attacking.
Note*: It's not confirmed if Ventus has a fourth mode, however it is speculated to be Neo(or Zero) Graviga.

Aqua:
Magic Wish~> Her own exclusive mode change; it utilizes the power of light to attack enemies, while enhancing her magic capabilities as well. (exclusive to Aqua)
Diamond Dust~> An ice-based style that seems to specialize in crowd-control and dealing with multiple enemies.

Though I put in perenthesis the modes that are exclusive to each character we can assume Rockshatter (Terra) and Diamonddust (Aqua)....and maybe Neo-Graviga (Ventus) are also exclusive to each character. I only put what is exclusive because it goes along their unique battlestyles. (Terra-strength, Ventus-speed, Aqua-magic).

Radon

mofo

Visiting those worlds would just be unneccarsary when we could just have new worlds. Even though the PoHs are a main part of the plot in BBS doesn't mean they all have to appear. We know their stroy now it's time for Cinderella, Aurora and Snow Whites story.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe they will show how Alice got into court?
she could have saw VAT when she was before to enter Wonderland.
and Jasmine could have been hiding for ages because of that Jafar.
Maybe VAT told her to hide.
so many mysteries~

also all worlds have a different specific time, theyll pass the 10 year revelation thingy but in there time maybe its just a little.
I dont care if people disagree with me on this one, its fact if you have all the puzzles in your hands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back