• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
I liked it the most because of the presence of the Disney worlds. The others were mainly about gameplay, MX and VAT.

XYZ

So I'm pretty sure that the new scan has the first in-game depiction of Terra, Aqua and Ventus in their armor. Has the significances of the armor ever been disclosed?

So I'm pretty sure that the new scan has the first in-game depiction of Terra, Aqua and Ventus in their armor. Has the significances of the armor ever been disclosed?

its probably some sort of growth system/leveling hybrid.

no one knows for sure.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i looked at the latest images and cant see anytinhg...i dont see armor, can you guys circle it or something?

Abbot

i looked at the latest images and cant see anytinhg...i dont see armor, can you guys circle it or something?

It's the bottom screen, in the computer-looking room. They're definitely not in their normal clothes, and it looks a lot like armour.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Not knowing is being kept in that dark, and I don't care what you say, but we need the light(information) to save us.

Radon

mofo
What do you mean?

A new interesting combat system, amazingly cool worlds, fresh new characters, an intriguing story...

Whats there not to like?

I second this. I hated that trailer. BBS IMO has possibly the best line up of worlds a KH game has ever seen.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I like having new worlds introduced. It keeps me interested.

And I don't know what's so different about that trailer.

Radon

mofo
BBS World List:
Dwarf Woodlands (Snow White)
Castle of Dreams (Cinderella)
Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty)
Deep Space (Lilo and Stitch)
Olympus Colliseum
Neverland
Radiant Garden
Sunset Horizons
Mystery world including an over grown castle and Mirage Arena

Hope that helps.

Mr Yippie

Also, Nomura said there are two or so more worlds that will "surprise us". So far, Deep Space has been the only REAL surprise, so get ready for some cool new places to go!

C

coolfresh1224

can somebody please tell me why in the hell castle of dreams is for cinderella i mean come on castle of dreams that's so sleeping beuty. and also on an entirely diferent note,that was a runon sentence.

Awards
Don't know you guys but I'm being pretty disappointed by how BBS is turning out to be.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts BBS - Trailer - Jump Festa 2008 - VOSTFR.

It was better when we didn't know squat.

This coming from the same person that judges the game based on whether or not it has Notre Dame as a world.

It's so vain and presumptuous to criticize a game (which has yet to be released) on what it doesn't have rather than what it does. I apologize if this game isn't shaping up to what your vision of it was.

Abbot

This coming from the same person that judges the game based on whether or not it has Notre Dame as a world.

It's so vain and presumptuous to criticize a game (which has yet to be released) on what it doesn't have rather than what it does. I apologize if this game isn't shaping up to what your vision of it was.

This.

Thank you, Grace. Thank you. Honestly. BBS looks like it's going to be fine. It seems like Square is going to try to pack as much as they can into it. Three scenarios, at least 7 playable worlds each. A multiplayer mode. Sounds like oodles of fun!

Heh. Oodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back