• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Yes the japanese version would work on your PSP. Personally I think BBS will come out in summer 09 for Japan.

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik

I had a thought when I fought the Trickmaster in KH:Re:CoM: The Unbirths existed long before Heartless, and yet, there's a similar Unbirth to the Trickmaster (Wheelmaster). How could guys like these be connected? The concept of the game is "inevitable fate", right? So, what if Unbirths are shadows of people fated to become Heartless?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I had a thought when I fought the Trickmaster in KH:Re:CoM: The Unbirths existed long before Heartless, and yet, there's a similar Unbirth to the Trickmaster (Wheelmaster). How could guys like these be connected? The concept of the game is "inevitable fate", right? So, what if Unbirths are shadows of people fated to become Heartless?

Are you saying that the Unbirths are walking prophecies? Interesting....

But of course, there's the fact that the Unbirths spawned the Heartless and Nobodies, which is why Wheel Master looks like Trickmaster.

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik

Are you saying that the Unbirths are walking prophecies? Interesting....

But of course, there's the fact that the Unbirths spawned the Heartless and Nobodies, which is why Wheel Master looks like Trickmaster.

The Unbirths didn't "create" the Heartless, Xehanort and his colleagues are responsible for tampering with the darkness of the heart, thus creating them. Nobodies followed after that, apparently gathering rapidly during the events of 358/2 Days.

Auron

Missing an eye

The Unbirths are seperate from the Heartless and the Nobodies, or so it would seem. After all, they did die off before the events in KH1. Xehanort created the first Heartless and Nobody. Unbirths were unrelated to that.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Pretty sure I heard BBS was Summer 2009 for Japan, but I couldve been wrong

Charlie K

Back in Business

Japan...Early Summer.....NA...Mid/Late Fall.

Hopefully earlier..doubtful tho.

Angel

Japan...Early Summer.....NA...Mid/Late Fall.

Hopefully earlier..doubtful tho.

mid/late fall? that's when 358/2 days is set to come out in NA. early 2010 for BBS would be being generous!

It takes a lot longer to localize the PSP games, probably because of voice issues etc.

Auron

Missing an eye

We can waste time on other games until then, as long as they don't push them back further, then I'll be really tickedD:<

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

mid/late fall? that's when 358/2 days is set to come out in NA. early 2010 for BBS would be being generous!

It takes a lot longer to localize the PSP games, probably because of voice issues etc.

Well, DISSIDIA -Final Fantasy- came out December 18 in Japan, and is going to be out in the end of the 2nd Quarter in the US, so to say late '09 early '10 is pretty accurate. I personally will be getting the Japanese version, who's with me?

Samu-U-zero

Thanks for the info man, If someone dosen´t have a PSP (Like me) now its the time to buy one.

And people..... Chill.... just do not panic before "it" comes to the Market. But still, keep the sleeping bags ready for "it".

That was it...:)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Wait what? Fall? I thought it was late spring, early summer X_X

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Sorry, but 358/2 Days won't even be out in JAPAN until spring. If we get a summer release, it'll be around late August/Early September. This is one of the biggest undertakings for the DS yet, so it's safe to say the localization is going to be a long, Arduous process.

Angel

Well, DISSIDIA -Final Fantasy- came out December 18 in Japan, and is going to be out in the end of the 2nd Quarter in the US, so to say late '09 early '10 is pretty accurate. I personally will be getting the Japanese version, who's with me?

Since people LOVE comparing this game to Crisis Core, why not do the same?

Crisis Core took 6 months, and if it came out in August, then that would be a February NA release. Not late 09, unless it comes out early summer.

You never know. If they already have all the Org members/Namine/DiZ lined up to do voices, it may very well be early summer.

Sorry, but 358/2 Days won't even be out in JAPAN until spring. If we get a summer release, it'll be around late August/Early September. This is one of the biggest undertakings for the DS yet, so it's safe to say the localization is going to be a long, Arduous process.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

What do you mean? KHII took 3 months to get to America, and Days probably wont be as long, since its on DS, so itll probably be just as long of a wait

Auron

Missing an eye

I agree with that. 6 months is a long time, don't you think?:D!

Angel

What do you mean? KHII took 3 months to get to America, and Days probably wont be as long, since its on DS, so itll probably be just as long of a wait

KH2 was a miracle as far as localizations go.

15+ new voices to record for in 3 months.

BBS might not need as much time. New voices for Aqua, Terra, Master Xehanort, Dark Soldier(?).

And even then, they might bring in new FF faces.

Auron

Missing an eye

Won't be that hard. They'll be doing the same thing they did for KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back