• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

ive wonderin bout this for a while now, but whats up with ven and sora being mirror images of each other?

They dont look exactly the same. Ven and Roxas do though

And I can't get PS store to work. Even after I paid $20. The only thing I use for downloads is my mp3. Games need to remain as something bought in stores cause some of us, don't like giving out our credit card to a company on the internet. When I purchase something from an online store I always use a money order.

Especially because virus' might send your credit card details to someone and youll get stolen from.
Off topic though.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Why did someone have to delete the posts in between these. Delete this then.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Do the Impossible
See the Invisible

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

C

coolfresh1224

*puts fist in the air*

B

Blade5468

So why is BBS being completely ignored by SE?
I mean, I figured that days would be enough to feed the fans when it was about to come out, but that's it, it's over with.
Didn't they also say they were going to say something about it in E3 or something? Did they? I tried looking for some form of video with that, none existed.
So like, yeaaaahhhh, I'm not the only one that noticed that there were basically no news on BBS in the past eternity?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

I mean, I figured that days would be enough to feed the fans when it was about to come out, but that's it, it's over with.
Didn't they also say they were going to say something about it in E3 or something? Did they? I tried looking for some form of video with that, none existed.
So like, yeaaaahhhh, I'm not the only one that noticed that there were basically no news on BBS in the past eternity?
I heard more info was to be revealed during what's left of the summer, so it shouldn't be that long.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Theres still the english release. They dont want th erest of the world to loose interest in it.

I heard more info was to be revealed during what's left of the summer, so it shouldn't be that long.
September at the Tokyo game show.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

You know what?I think they're gonna shock us at TGS 09.Not BBS but a main KH game

I would be a little surprised but it is about time that they gave us atleast confirmation of a new main game.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I would be a little surprised but it is about time that they gave us atleast confirmation of a new main game.

Agreed, but I would appreciate evidence myself. Don't want to get my hopes lifted and shot down again.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member

I can't ait to see how muchmore progress has been made on this game. I stopped following it back in april, particularly because I couldn't handle the hype.. so I had to stay outta the kingdom.

Radon

mofo

I can't ait to see how muchmore progress has been made on this game. I stopped following it back in april, particularly because I couldn't handle the hype.. so I had to stay outta the kingdom.

There was next to no hype for this game in April. Info stopped flowing on this back at TGS08. It was completely absent at Jump Festa which was a disgrace.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

There was next to no hype for this game in April. Info stopped flowing on this back at TGS08. It was completely absent at Jump Festa which was a disgrace.

true.... i hope it comes out soon
i have a bad feeling about all this

torin_ws

it is, the only time a game based off another sucks is if its there to just keep the franchise going, instead of helping it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back