• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

∞;4302420 said:
And he's... What, a Bleach writer/designer or something? Either way, it's been seen that it's an acceleration and not teleportation.

the bleach writer is a pretty easy name to remember, tite kubo

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Oh whatever, I meant if there was someone who bothered with the technicalities of the physics of doing such a thing.

Allister Rose

French Lover

∞;4303130 said:
Oh whatever, I meant if there was someone who bothered with the technicalities of the physics of doing such a thing.

ah ok then. well i wouldnt know much about that.

Radon

mofo

Could VAT travell through CoL?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Could VAT travell through CoL?

We don't even know if such things exist, but if they did, it's likely that they could travel through them.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

∞;4302420 said:
And he's... What, a Bleach writer/designer or something? Either way, it's been seen that it's an acceleration and not teleportation.
That is not been confirmed.

And you should watch Heroes sometime, look up the name Hiro Nakamura.

SteampunkSamurai

This is of course mere speculation, but I doubt the very existence of Corridors of Light. If Corridors of Light and Darkness exist, then theoretically, there would be Corridors of Nothingness, which is likely what the Organization members would have been using as travel methods, no?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

This is of course mere speculation, but I doubt the very existence of Corridors of Light. If Corridors of Light and Darkness exist, then theoretically, there would be Corridors of Nothingness, which is likely what the Organization members would have been using as travel methods, no?

I never thought of that. I mean, like you said, we don't have enough information, but it's a logical assumption.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Well you see, there are only two base elements in Kingdom Hearts. Nothingness and Twilight aren't considered attributes; yes I know Xemnas' "Aerial Blades" carry the attribute of Nothingness but to use the power of Nothingness and creating corridors from it are completely different. Besides, everything in that realm ceases to exist if given enough time to.

Eh, shitty explanation but it's a complicated subject to begin with.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi

Plain and simple NO everything in the realm of nothingness becomes nothing and is not equal to the realm of light or darkness they are right in the middle so near to the light but not close enough to become part of it so they end up fading into the darkness.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Well you see, there are only two base elements in Kingdom Hearts. Nothingness and Twilight aren't considered attributes; yes I know Xemnas' "Aerial Blades" carry the attribute of Nothingness but to use the power of Nothingness and creating corridors from it are completely different. Besides, everything in that realm ceases to exist if given enough time to.

Eh, shitty explanation but it's a complicated subject to begin with.

It's hard to call because KH II makes it seem like nothingness is its own entity, so it makes sense that anything associate with light or darkness must also exist in nothingness, but at the same time, its importance as anything more than the remnants of the opposing forces of light and darkness must also be considered.

Going back to the parallelism theory among the realms and corresponding corridors, it made me think of symmetry. Even if the realm of nothingness shouldn't be categorized along with Darkness and Light, at the very least, Light should have its own mirrored corridors as it should be equal in every aspect to darkness.

kasamake

Sorry to bring this up and there's no way I'm checking 155 pages to find this but do you people know all the new worlds in birth by sleep.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Sorry to bring this up and there's no way I'm checking 155 pages to find this but do you people know all the new worlds in birth by sleep.
[SIZE=+2]-WORLDS-[/SIZE]
NewWorldPic.jpg
In Birth By Sleep, Disney worlds make a return, and among them are some familiar places, and some brand new worlds to be seen. They (the KH Development Team) believe that it is better to keep a "normal feeling" within the Disney worlds but also adds that there a new worlds and there will also be two or more worlds that "Will surprise you". Nomura has also stated that the primary enjoyment of the Disney worlds will be their story and because the game is set in the past, the worlds will also experience a time shift.

At the DK∑7313 Party, it was revealed that the name of the Sleeping Beauty World was "Enchanted Kingdom" and that the Cinderella World is called "Castle of Dreams".

Confirmed Worlds so far include:
-Radiant Gardens
-Enchanted Kingdom (Sleeping Beauty)
-Snow White
-Castle of Dreams (Cinderella)
-Olympus Coliseum (Hercules)
-Yen Sid's Tower/Twilight Town
-Destiny Islands
-The Gathering Place/Sunset Horizons (Location of KH2:FM+ Secret Ending).
Those are the confirmed ones so far. We'll get new worlds later, possibly TGS.
Read the whole thing next time :/

Hailen

that sounds nice maybe it comes sooner that later

Alex999

i was thinking the other days of disney worlds that would make sense in the past...
i understand hercules, when he was skinny and whatnot.
also tarzan could work too, since the movie showed him as a tennager for a lil while.

but i rly cant think of any other world thats been in the game that would work

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

i was thinking the other days of disney worlds that would make sense in the past...
i understand hercules, when he was skinny and whatnot.
also tarzan could work too, since the movie showed him as a tennager for a lil while.

but i rly cant think of any other world thats been in the game that would work

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/117279-official-upcoming-world-discussion-thread.html

Allister Rose

French Lover

so aqua is yet to be confirmed playable character? hmm....

Allister Rose

French Lover

oh nevermind...i read aqua's section...it said she wasnt confirmed then later on she was confirmed...i think audo should fix that....

kasamake

I wonder what those worlds are that will surprise us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back