• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: Ven?

i think you should look in the sticky section of the forum...it says "everything we know about birth by sleep/unbirths"

and you'll find something on ven

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

OH NO YOU DIDN'T LOL. XD dude play dirge of cerberus you'll think he's awsome if you haven't seen it see the movie advent children. What you have to admit is that he'll be a hard boss.
seeen dirge of ceberus, looks like a load of shit.

kasamake

No. Sephiroth is the only boss from FF that is a good idea.

What are you talking about dude you fight cloud, tifa, yuffie, and leon in kh2 so there should be more, geez, and about your other post calm down there should be a vincent (said that weirdly lol) in the game, why would it matter if there was they're side characters retard. They don't matter and what (sora become yuna) dude take a chill pill I mean really someone takes they're KH to seriouly. But off that matter which final fantasy characters are in BBS anyway.

crazzyBRY

any1 heard about the scans yet?:36::36::36::36:

kasamake

What scans if they're new pictures possibly put links up please lol.

Even if this is old some of the ideas at the beginning are interesting.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts BBS. CLOSER LOOK

And after I saw this remember in khfm when your about to fight terra he looks at sora and says something and says "no your not the one I picked" think about that as you watch them pick up the keyblades.

Also how when terra looked up how his eyes turn yellowish just like xehanorts are whatever his name his, maybe he's controlled then (retarded idea but had to put it out there) and that could relate to the khfm scene with xemnas going into the room where terra in the armor is laying and said "so we meet again my friend" (another retarded idea but it's cool to reflect on.

Last edited:

kasamake

Have you guys read my last post and seen the vid, pretty interesting really.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Also how when terra looked up how his eyes turn yellowish just like xehanorts are whatever his name his, maybe he's controlled then (retarded idea but had to put it out there)

He was calling upon the darkness to aid him in battle since he was struggling in his fight against the DS & MX. Amber eyes = fallen/messing around with the darkness.

and that could relate to the khfm scene with xemnas going into the room where terra in the armor is laying and said "so we meet again my friend" (another retarded idea but it's cool to reflect on.

That's Aqua. Since many people believe Terra is Xehanort, Xemnas calling Aqua a "friend" is nothing surprising.

kasamake

Oh yeah about that the video I saw of it was dark so could not see clearly, it would be interesting if xehanort went crazy or something so the other 2 ven and terra fought him and then aqua was a stand between. Maybe she was confused and didn't fight xehanort cause maybe she was closer to him than the other 2, but that didn't keep her from protecting her friends like when she used the protection spell in kh2fm se. If that was her at least I haven't seen the vid in a while. Do you think that could be correct. And then also when ven gets frozen by xehanort she looks at him and sees that things are going to far. And also before that ven looked down at aqua and qas probably like help.

Aria

braver by the minute

^ Well I'm pretty sure she was fighting MX before. I haven't seen the video in a while either so correct me if I'm wrong.

kasamake

No if anything she might have just maybe shot lighting power at the heartless thing but even that I think was ven but otherwise no she was just running around the whole time, so my idea on her could be correct at some points don't ya think.

global137

man there making it a psp game and that really gets me mad (i would normaly curse but i don't think your allowed) i don't have a psp and don't think i will get one its just the idea of a portable playstation which i don't understand it would be a cool game if i had the psp but i don't so not cool to me why didn't they keep it on ps2

crazzyBRY

man there making it a psp game and that really gets me mad (i would normaly curse but i don't think your allowed) i don't have a psp and don't think i will get one its just the idea of a portable playstation which i don't understand it would be a cool game if i had the psp but i don't so not cool to me why didn't they keep it on ps2

cuz the psp has an advantage of the game..

plus u can play wherever u go

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

And, Re:CoM was confirmed to be the last KH game on the PS2

kasamake

Well uh good thing about psp is the new psp coming out called the psp go. Watched e3 2009 this summer and supposedly it'll have 16gb of memory space on it for you can save and download more stuff. The 16gb is build it too I believe, the design is different too it's like one of those phones that you hold sideways and slide the screen up. The screen isn't as big as the psp 3000, not as wide. I think I'll stick with psp 3000 myself. Besides at least psp has more good games than that stupid ds, the only good game on ds so far will be 358/2 days. Psp has ff7:crisis core, GOW:COO, and soon khbbs so yeah. BBS has really good graphics anyway considering it's on psp, comtrols look the same too.

crazzyBRY

Well uh good thing about psp is the new psp coming out called the psp go. Watched e3 2009 this summer and supposedly it'll have 16gb of memory space on it for you can save and download more stuff. The 16gb is build it too I believe, the design is different too it's like one of those phones that you hold sideways and slide the screen up. The screen isn't as big as the psp 3000, not as wide. I think I'll stick with psp 3000 myself. Besides at least psp has more good games than that stupid ds, the only good game on ds so far will be 358/2 days. Psp has ff7:crisis core, GOW:COO, and soon khbbs so yeah. BBS has really good graphics anyway considering it's on psp, comtrols look the same too.

i think psp go isn't worth buying...since it cost more and they took out UMD and placed 16GB...UMD is way mo expensive than a 16GB..but downloading games from PSN store and playing them makes the game faster (For ex..No need to data install dissidia cuz the game is on your memory now)..

psp_go.jpg

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

for some reason i prefer having the game solidly in a disk form
plus i like box arts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back