• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbot

Re: looking forward to most

The 50 hours of playing is what I'm most looking forward to, it's gonna be great.

...It might be great. Long hours of gameplay isn't always great, especially if the game is repetitive.

Look at Dark Cloud 2, that has like, over 100 hours of gameplay. But it's like, the same things over and over, besides new story stuff. I got bored of that game pretty fast. :/

So, yeah, this better not have repetitive gameplay.

kago

I haven't peeked into the KH threads for a long time. But i don't know if anyone noticed. It looks like parts of Cinderella 3 have been incorporated into the game, as well as Stitch 2. So i'm guessing that we may have Disney sequels in KH 3.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I haven't peeked into the KH threads for a long time. But i don't know if anyone noticed. It looks like parts of Cinderella 3 have been incorporated into the game, as well as Stitch 2. So i'm guessing that we may have Disney sequels in KH 3.

Cinderella 3? They actually made a film of that? Wow.

Aria

braver by the minute

They have a Cinderella 3? Why? I honestly hope they don't use the sequels...

kago

They have a Cinderella 3? Why? I honestly hope they don't use the sequels...

What even happened in Cinderella 3? I know they made Cinderella 2, but 3? Naw, thanks.

No needs to worry, unlike Cinderella 2, 3 is pretty good.
Her stepsister, Anastasia gets a hold of the Fairy Godmothers wand, and accidentally turns her into stone. Soon the stepmother takes the wand, turns back time to stop Cinderella from going to the Ball. And then the Prince goes under a spell to fall in love with Anastasia. So Cinderella has to try and get the wand back to reverse the spell, but ends up breaking it with their true love for each other. And the stepmother tries to stop her by using the wand to teleport, cast spells, and make Anastasia into a double of Cinderella.

Cinderella 3 and The Little Mermaid 3 are basically the only good sequels. Even though The Little Mermaid 3 is really a prequel. so if you think about it, Cinderella 3 will actually fit in pretty well, because the stepmother actually has a villainous role in the movie.

Now Stitch 2 is something that you have to worry about, it's basically a lengthy version of the tv series. I'm hoping that it just has extra experiments put into the world, instead of giving them their own little story.

And i would like to see The Little Mermaid 3 in a future KH game. The heartless or something are the reason behind her mothers death, due to a keybearer traveling worlds. Which is why King Triton gave Sora a hard time in KH.

And if you think about it, it's going to get boring if Nomura just uses the same movie over, and adding little extra stuff to it. He basically finished all the Disney movies in KH2. So he's going to have to go to sequels probably, or add parts of the sequels into the first films. I doubt he's going to take all the previous worlds out, and replace all of them with new ones.

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
No needs to worry, unlike Cinderella 2, 3 is pretty good.
Her stepsister, Anastasia gets a hold of the Fairy Godmothers wand, and accidentally turns her into stone. Soon the stepmother takes the wand, turns back time to stop Cinderella from going to the Ball. And then the Prince goes under a spell to fall in love with Anastasia. So Cinderella has to try and get the wand back to reverse the spell, but ends up breaking it with their true love for each other. And the stepmother tries to stop her by using the wand to teleport, cast spells, and make Anastasia into a double of Cinderella.

Sounds shit.

1x1td.gif

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
And i would like to see The Little Mermaid 3 in a future KH game. The heartless or something are the reason behind her mothers death, due to a keybearer traveling worlds. Which is why King Triton gave Sora a hard time in KH.

If anything, The Little Mermaid 3 sucked harder than Cinderella 3.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
woah woah woah woah woah,

isn't FFVII 50hours+? Or is the story for FFVII 50 hours+, and then you add the gameplay and all the fun stuff? D: WOW!

but BBS's 50 hours+ is both story and gameplay/equppingdeck? Well, that's still a lot considering it's on the PSP.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It means that playing through the entire game would be about fifty or so hours. So they say.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
woah woah woah woah woah,

isn't FFVII 50hours+? Or is the story for FFVII 50 hours+, and then you add the gameplay and all the fun stuff? D: WOW!

but BBS's 50 hours+ is both story and gameplay/equppingdeck? Well, that's still a lot considering it's on the PSP.

The quality of gameplay & story better not be sacrificed for great cutscenes. That would fuck me off.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Great cutscenes would involve a good quality of story, for me.
Don't care too much if the gameplay sucks, as long as it's reasonably fun.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Id rather have great cutscenes and story then awesome game play. lol.

im w/ raz on this.

but hey that doesn't mean that i don't care if the gameplay is shit. i still want it to be decent. if it ends up being like kh2, then it ends up being like kh2 gameplay. it wasn't like.. THAT BAD. sure, it was easy as hell, but it wasn't like "god i hate fighting!", at least it's not like a hateful type of gameplay, even if it was easy, you could deal with it and not whine.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
if this is just the start, imagine how much more info will be leaked. if there's a lot of info, that means the game has a lot to share! so BBS will probably have like half of what all the scans/trailers in the future will have, wow that's a lot!

Allister Rose

French Lover
i like unversed better...its a latin word so of course fits BBS more because of TAV latin names...i bet Ds will have a latin name or word for a name aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back